• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_3205.thumb.PNG.329f82e29557fec235a97IMG_3206.thumb.PNG.aea57563d497e9f8de190

IMG_3207.thumb.PNG.ab1e7edc032f7bfe16004IMG_3208.thumb.PNG.2b79d4b0a1bc0ed7b0fde

Is she going to declare she's sXe next? 

2005 called...it wants its ideology back

Posted

oh who the hell cares enough if u ordered an alcoholic drink to look at u “like ur alien.” it’s not tht deep n it will never b tht deep 🗿

Posted (edited)

Edited by littleheart
posted twice

Posted (edited)

I have a lot of friends in the Straight edge scene, so Kenna thinking that she’s special for not drinking is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Like others have said, there are plenty of people who don’t drink due to allergies or religious reasons. Why is Kenna always trying so hard to be different? What’s so bad with being normal or average? 

Maybe she would calm down with her nonsense if she took a shot every now and then lol.

Edited by SadBlythe
Sorry dumb image bug

Posted

No one cares about what you’re not drinking. I know that you could misinterpret this, since a lot of people follow you not doing anything all the time but... 

Posted

They obviously all stared at her because a) no one was sure if she's a child ordering drinks /outfit and b) she looked hideous in that outfit while everyone else probably was dressed completely normally.

Posted

Am a non drinker and can confirm. Nobody gives a fuck what you’re drinking. 

Posted (edited)

BITCH I STOPPED FOLLOWING THIS THREAD AROUND PAGE 10 AND NOW IM ALL CAUGHT UP WITH HER HEADASSERY.

Oh kenker not drinking even though everybody around her is drinking! So precious! So unique! So soft! What a fairy! uwu

maybe she's DD

Edited by kokkori

Posted

IMG_3205.thumb.PNG.329f82e29557fec235a97IMG_3206.thumb.PNG.aea57563d497e9f8de190

IMG_3207.thumb.PNG.ab1e7edc032f7bfe16004IMG_3208.thumb.PNG.2b79d4b0a1bc0ed7b0fde

I'm sorry, but I just had to create an account because that outfit is fucking hideous! Jesus, it's the most unflattering thing I've seen on a person in my entire god damn life.

Posted

I am ashamed to admit that I like the Grinch sweater. I don't like the whole outfit together but I would totally wear the Grinch sweater for a holiday party with a pair of jeans or leggings! :$

My hubby doesn't drink and no one ever says anything, hell I only drink about once a year and it goes unnoticed. Kenna just has to make everything about her seem special when in reality she is just your basic bitch like most of us!

Posted

And she also posted this picture. She's happy because she has finally finished making her new "filming space". A blanket and an empty frame. So much work. She probably will need at least a month to recover

IMG_20181108_093221.thumb.jpg.4091c5caf5

"Finally finished my new filming space so I can actually start making videos again ☕️🎥🔨"

sounds like a lie but ok

I am ashamed to admit that I like the Grinch sweater. I don't like the whole outfit together but I would totally wear the Grinch sweater for a holiday party with a pair of jeans or leggings! :$

My hubby doesn't drink and no one ever says anything, hell I only drink about once a year and it goes unnoticed. Kenna just has to make everything about her seem special when in reality she is just your basic bitch like most of us!

Yeah neither my partner or I drink and we have a few other friends who don't either... not that weird when there are headlines like Millennials shunning alcohol as getting drunk is no longer cool

Posted

@someoneawful that's true, people in general are drinking a lot less. Alcohol free beer is now huge in the UK. People are generally looking after their health a lot more which includes not drinking. The only ever time you get a raised eyebrow is if someone thinks you might be pregnant.