• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm confused, how exactly was that girl "Kenna from the future" and "goals"? In what way? Because she had a boyfriend?

gee that better not be the reason, final nail in the coffin marked "aro-ace"?

Posted

0EAE80F6-54A0-40F7-B21D-E426BF9833FC.thu 31DAB9D8-096D-437D-9467-7C4140ADB1F2.thu

that expression is creepy af lmao. she really likes to make her face look as terrible as possible, doesn't she? bright orange blush and dark red lipstick with overly white foundation... such a dainty little baby button nosed fairy though, i guess.

when she gets her outfit right, she fucks up her face. when she does her makeup half decent, the outfit is a fuckshow. idgi.

the fact that the girl is only her "goals" because she looks like her (imo she looks like lunestelle when she's blonde) already just shows how up her own ass and unwilling to grow she is lol. "kenna from the future" as if she's 8 years old and couldn't possibly have a boyfriend until she's a big girl! like bitch... that woman is probably your peer already, possibly even younger. so weird.

Posted

Guys, come on...

... she’s goals because the girl actually knows how to dress. 

E7BEE3D1-B536-4CEB-8922-8D259A927183.thu

Posted (edited)

Taken from eves instagram but I wonder if Kenna is going to match donald again this year for halloween? Or is she done with her sewing phase? I mean I think a dress inspired by this donald would be really cute but I'm sure with Kennas lack of style she'd make something completely different than what I'm imagining.

_20181004_184013.thumb.JPG.24b006cd69eb2

Edited by ritsusu

Posted (edited)

I think she was planning on moving in with her girlfriend, maybe it was that.

The problem here is that, if this is true, then this suggests that Kenna is left alone in the old apartment.

The problem here is that Kenna living alone is not possible because she doesn't make near enough to pay for an apartment to be living alone, and she is not willing to live with her parents either.

I believe she was paying approx $700 to share an apartment with Arreis and Grace, so total rent from 3 people is around $2100.

Kenna earns around $24,000 per year from Adsense, which is $2,000 per month. She does not earn enough to pay for the apartment alone.

Grace left and moved into dorms for college. Arreis moved into a new apartment with her girlfriend.

Therefore, there are 2 possibilities:

1. Kenna moved into the new apartment with Arreis and her girlfriend.
  2. Kenna is still in the old apartment, but there are 2 other new people in the apartment that she does not talk about.
Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

The problem here is that, if this is true, then this suggests that Kenna is left alone in the old apartment.

The problem here is that Kenna living alone is not possible because she doesn't make near enough to pay for an apartment to be living alone, and she is not willing to live with her parents either.

I believe she was paying approx $700 to share an apartment with Arreis and Grace, so total rent from 3 people is around $2100.

Kenna earns around $24,000 per year from Adsense, which is $2,000 per month. She does not earn enough to pay for the apartment alone.

Grace left and moved into dorms for college. Arreis moved into a new apartment with her girlfriend.

2. Kenna is still in the old apartment, but there are 2 other new people in the apartment that she does not talk about.

I honestly have no idea, but let's not ignore the possibility that she could have convinced someone to keep/put their name on the lease while she covers her rent with that sweet sweet trust fund.

Posted

She just got her trust fund and she is always looking for more money. Da fuck

IMG_20181004_204121.jpg

IMG_20181004_204140.jpg

IMG_20181004_204152.jpg

IMG_20181004_204209.jpg

Posted (edited)

Well of course...

I'm pretty sure she never thought about donating but since so many people insisted on that, she felt the urge to justify herself in her captation.

Also have you guys noticed how much her followers are walking on eggshells around her???

IMG_20181004_205114_254.jpg

IMG_20181004_205104_593.jpg

IMG_20181004_205251_308.jpg

Edited by Yondoku
Edited people's name

Posted

I know she said so, but what if something actually got in the way of her getting her trust fund or it wasn't supposed to be available for her birthday after all? She pretty much started talking about being busy and troubled around the time she should have had her money and I always thought that's weird (because all her 'problems' can be solved with money - minus the mentality). And now she keeps trying to make money... 🤔

Posted

This response reeks of privilege in my opinion. Maybe Kenna's life would be happier if she tried to be a better person and wholeheartedly supported a cause or helping people in need or something instead of focusing on money. We all know she doesn''t need any more. :/

Posted

But didn't Kenna said somewhere that she was moving out as well? I remember seeing something about that, but I'm not sure.

Posted (edited)

I'm going to assume the things she's selling are going to be the items she got in Japan and her pink phases and like I can justify that since there are a lot of expensive shit she bought (her 100 dollar prairie dress she's never worn come to mind, along with everything else she got in JP) but like if she's selling her yesstyle garbage I'd be a bit peeved since she said she wants to make money from things she bought and she didn't spend any money for those cheap ass clothes.

ETA: I thought she'd be all gung hoh about donating her clothes since she made a (sponsored) video last year about giving back and donating to the less fortunate.

EETA: This video sponsored by boxed lunch.

_20181004_211630.thumb.JPG.eab5906ee5e14

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

I know she said so, but what if something actually got in the way of her getting her trust fund or it wasn't supposed to be available for her birthday after all? She pretty much started talking about being busy and troubled around the time she should have had her money and I always thought that's weird (because all her 'problems' can be solved with money - minus the mentality). And now she keeps trying to make money... 🤔

I think this might be the case too.

I believe her parents created the trust fund money so that when she graduates college at the age of 23, she would have no debt.

However, she never even went to college; so why bother giving her the money when it can go to another sibling's college education instead or something more worthy?