• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

i think we have already established that her past videos have been extremely half-assed but honestly this one takes the cake for me lol. i mean first off the video itself is extremely boring??? at least in her last lookbook she had a few shots where she wandered around and stuff. this video only consists of her posing against the same brick wall, and there are two (wow!!!) shots of her sitting. also you can see a car in many of the shots. not very fall aesthetic imo lol

also, a lot of the shots didnt really showcase all the clothes that well?? at least thats what i feel. im mostly talking about the shoes. when i watched the video, i noticed that the video progress bar (???) made it so that u couldnt see the shoes. this is probably nitpicking but that is honestly such a big pet peeve of mine so i felt that i had to say that lmao. i think it would be nice if she had a few close-ups of the clothing articles

Posted

Even if I had thought the outfits were appealing (I didn't), the alligator clips were so distracting.  From a front view, they look like two little horns sticking off her head.  As she moves her head to the side, they catch the sunlight, shine, and stand out--especially distracting because the rest of the scene is the same wall and the same colored clothes.  They're also so long and looking really disproportionate with her hair style.

In the beginning, I remember admiring her makeup and her clothing style...  It always feels so bizarre to see the change.

Posted

Are these you, guys? Especially huge lol at the second comment :P

IMG_20180922_005505.thumb.JPG.3fe5dce8bd

Posted

Sheesh... I almost didn't notice it but when you scroll back through her instagram, you can see she's been wearing scarves/handkerchiefs/neckties/turtlenecks for just about YEARS! The only exception is heavily edited photos where she's made everything very white.

How sad is it that you're so embarrassed of your natural skin color that you must wear turtlenecks mid-summer so no one could think you might have an olive or golden glow? I almost feel sad for her...

Posted

PicsArt_09-21-11.34.31.thumb.png.e9e7c5d

Did you accidentally paint over her face on the right, or did she actually draw fucking white lines on her nose and lips like she's a cartoon character?

Posted (edited)

Did you accidentally paint over her face on the right, or did she actually draw fucking white lines on her nose and lips like she's a cartoon character?

She posted this photo on her story a while ago and wanted to recreate it. So yeah, she drew on the white lines herself.

Too bad she doesnt do the drawing justice.

IMG_0751.PNG

Edited by Marble Sunshine

Posted

I don't know if it's about the super thin hair or about the lack of filters - her neck looks huge. She looks like a tiny head stuck on this thick pole that is her neck, holy hell

Posted

Oof, I can't believe I Did That (tm), but I actually made myself a PULL account to follow this thread and comment on it, too. Nice to finally meet you all guys, please keep up the good work <33 Been following unconditionally Kenna's threads, glad that I'm here with you all now!

Posted

Kenna is too lazy to invest time and effort into learning proper photography. We’re talking about someone who has been assembling her *cough* poetry anthology booklet for years. Do people seriously think someone so ridiculously lazy will put effort into finding the right outfits, the perfect spot at the perfect time, spending hours shooting hundreds of pictures, picking the handful of best ones, editing them properly, and uploading everything on Instagram in the order that will make the whole shine as brightly as its parts? 

Fuck no. We’re stuck with grandma clothes and soviet-looking filters forever.