Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

3850 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20180917-185453_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20180917-185646_Instagram.thu

Such a charmer, that kenna

"Sorry you were offended" *proceeds to call them druggies* LMAO

Kenna you want a tip on not offending people (aka you want advice on how not to be a dick) on social media? Don't always assume you're right for a start. 

Posted

If she genuinely wants to not offend people, she should think before she talks. The girl lacks a filter. All of us think rude and judgmental things, most of us don't say them publicly. Let alone to half of a million followers.

Posted

What a fucking genius she is for apologizing to anyone then proceeds to use the word druggy to throw salt in the wounds of those who got offended. What a fucking genius she is.

Posted

How can she be this dense?? It sometimes feels like she’s an alien pretending to be human but just not getting it. 

Posted

Screenshot_20180917-185453_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20180917-185646_Instagram.thu

Such a charmer, that kenna

"Sorry you were offended" *doesnt take responsibility, proceeds to call them druggies* LMAO

She never truly meant for this to be an apology, “This isn’t sarcasm, I genuinely searched this and thought it was funny.”  Because you know, everything Kenna says is a joke guys.  This is just another f-you to her followers.  

Posted

Some book recommendations for you kenna xx 

617B340C-7724-4B95-8189-7CCA0898DB35.jpeg

84741E48-AB48-4383-B62D-D27F8EAFFB62.jpeg

387431D6-5341-4B1C-A3EE-022AD7C6A74D.jpeg

Dear lord, as a child I had the whole collection of this book series and read them to death. Did not expect to see them here, tbh

Hidden Content

Kenna doesn't read!

Thats fine, its mostly pictures with very little reading, so I think this is indeed ideal for her. While she is at it, she should give a whole series a read, it was a great read when I was five.