• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks really bad in both tbh :|

yeah the makeup ages her like 10 years, which is not flattering at all

Posted

Kenna and Bree are not Jack and Sally. I put my foot down. Jack and Sally are kind and good and friendly. DENIED.

I know. My poor childhood. They aren't part of your cute autumn aesthetic they are supposed to be creepy looking like the bitch even had to balance out the look with that furry bunny bag so it comes off as more cute than creepy (if that's supposed to look like Zero than I am dead). I don't like gate keeping but either go hard (and spend more than like five minutes on your bow) or pick a different more UWU Autumn/Halloween look. Hell do more HP stuff, it's cringey af but JK ruined the series so much for me that I loath it and find it totally inoffensive/funny that you cling to your house label. 

Posted

Lol I wonder if they crossed paths much?:haiplz: and l usually think Belle dresses better than Kenna but I think Jenna wins this round minus the god awful bow tie.

_20180908_084348.thumb.JPG.d116a82cb3383_20180908_084330.thumb.JPG.748584ea1e3dd

that's still lunestelle's dress that she wore when kenna had the awful brown dress tho. so we would need to wait for lunestelle's 'nightmare before christmas' outfit that is probably up to come soon (knowing her) to compare them lol

Posted

dude.. i’m sorry to ppl who likes lunestelle but she’s literally pulling a kenna.. ??? there’s a limit to “having the same style” ........................... 

like ok kenna changes her “fandoms/favs” drastically everytime like she’s having an identity crisis every month but... lunestelle out here following her steps... not every month but oh boy does she get there anyway after 6 months or so. 

like you don’t even have to follow both of them on social media you could just follow one and you basically get the same content lmao sorry

Yep, you are kinda right. You get that from every instagram/Tumblr girl that follows an aesthetic that fully comes from Pinterest, or again, Tumblr. All of them are the same, but Belle gets points for not being a bitch and working. 

Posted

Reminder to everyone that there is a Lunestelle thread

Posted

Eye level comparison

PicsArt_09-08-05.23.52.thumb.png.e859fb1Our kween so smol, she does not grow but shrink! 

Such unusual, such unique

eVeN mY fLaTs MaKe mE lOoK tAlLeR

Posted

She heard y’all and deleted the first picture and uploaded this one.

B5C92D46-DC06-48FF-9993-EA273A9E83AA.jpeg