• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

it’s the context in which is used. Asians that are beige fetishized are east asians (in this particular context), so lots of asian fetishizers (see koreaboo thread for examples) try to find a way to link “asia” to them. Kennas dad is turkish, and yes, turkey is technically west asia geographically but it is actually known as Middle East, no one and I mean NO ONE refers to turkey as asia... except koreaboos who wish to be asian so bad that is lmao

I always refer Turkey as middle eastern and Mediterranean and not Asian, Kenna is really trying way too hard and being desperate to be uwu unique 

Posted

it’s the context in which is used. Asians that are beige fetishized are east asians (in this particular context), so lots of asian fetishizers (see koreaboo thread for examples) try to find a way to link “asia” to them. Kennas dad is turkish, and yes, turkey is technically west asia geographically but it is actually known as Middle East, no one and I mean NO ONE refers to turkey as asia... except koreaboos who wish to be asian so bad that is lmao

Oooooo I see. That makes sense, thank u for clarifying for me! 

Posted (edited)

i LOVE how sherliza said how anzujaamu is both turkish and very fair-skinned, kenners must be SEETHING that she's being compared with someone else (seeing as she hated being told she looked like her own sister) especially since she very well knows her skin isn't actually pale.

i know she mustn't have meant anything shady by it but kenna's paper ego must have been a little crumpled regardless.

don't forget her fOxTaiL house trait: 

"Comparing a foxtail to somebody else will most likely be taken as an insult unless they're east Asian because i TOTALLY DONT FETISHIZE ASIANS BC I AM ONE uwu"  

She looks awful in her latest video. The attempted aegyo sal looks so so so bad. She's caked herself in makeup to the point that it makes her look wrinkly. She genuinely looks like an old woman. The short eyebrows make her face look wonky as does the bad nose contour. The blush is horrible as per usual and the lipstick doesn't match her hair or the makeup. Speaking of her hair, this might be the worst it's ever been. Why has she done this to herself?

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 14.26.17.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 14.30.41.png

this might be a tad late and OT so sorry but  WHY does she insist on doing aegyo sal??????? 

I personally think aegyo sal is a beautiful trait and if you have it naturally, embrace the fuck out of it! However, Kenna drawing lines on her face like that just.... irks me. 

Who wants to bet she'll get the surgery to have permanent aegyo sal? And then claim she ~always had them along with her perfect button nose~ 

Edited by honeynootnoot

Posted

don't forget her fOxTaiL house trait: 

"Comparing a foxtail to somebody else will most likely be taken as an insult unless they're east Asian because i TOTALLY DONT FETISHIZE ASIANS BC I AM ONE uwu"  

this might be a tad late and OT so sorry but  WHY does she insist on doing aegyo sal??????? 
I personally think aegyo sal is a beautiful trait and if you have it naturally, embrace the fuck out of it! However, Kenna drawing lines on her face like that just.... irks me. 

Who wants to bet she'll get the surgery to have permanent aegyo sal? And then claim she ~always had them along with her perfect button nose~ 

Agreed. Ironically, the aegyo she does makes her eyes looks smaller.

Posted

Screenshot_20180819-214031.jpg

Posted

Gotta love that vague arse posts to get people to clamour around and play nice, just to find out (and is probably some stupud arse thing too)

About the sibling calling out sibling thing, it depends on the situation. I wish I could call my sister out on her bs (which is a lot tbh) but doing so gets me into so much grief that it makes life very hard and painful for me but I can get away with subtle jabs until, after months, the sister finally notices. Maybe it's the same in this case, I dunno.

Posted

I can't tell if this is an attempt at pity/damage control from her sister or from that disastrous youtube comment because her internet presence is literally that much of a mess.

Posted

Oh my my my, poor Jenna, such an unfortunate lil creature, she probably can't decide what dye colour she should go for next IMG_20180819_223458.thumb.jpg.5c135cd6cf

IMG_20180819_223358.jpg

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by roska

Posted

I actually quite liked that caption although I don't agree she's "at her highest". I want to believe she's serious about this and wants to make an effort to grow but I can't. Kenna is only good at one thing and it's disappointing people. She could but she won't. She the type of person to say shit she doesn't understand and won't practice either. Try proofing me wrong Kenna. 

Posted (edited)

but kenna, i thought you, a cold and logical intellectual, weren't afraid of anything? i thought you didn't feel shit, specifically fear? xD

also, late af, but does anybody else find it hilarious that grace bought her birthday gifts that she either already owned or previously threw out? she knows her so well~ (ironically, the stamps show up in a video related to a trip with grace lol)000.thumb.png.34da146b0cd07e3fb9340ddac3

Edited by boopboop

Posted

I think she might be refering to the 1 million subs that she might reach. Anyway normal people who don't want to brag do the thing first and announce it later. This "I'm gonna do something great but I'm not gonna tell you what" thing shows clearly how vain she is.