• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

I genuinely can’t  believe there’s four whole threads for her madness!! Good grief!! 

Posted

Welcome to the new thread everyone. Hope this thread doesn’t end as fast as the last one...

Posted

Hip hip hooray! New thread!

It feels like only yesterday Thread 3 started. But Kenna's just that crazy.

Posted

Welcome to the new thread everyone. Hope this thread doesn’t end as fast as the last one...

August is near

Posted

August is near

well this thread might be done before the end of autumn then...

Posted (edited)

To celebrate the new thread, I was looking for a nice Disney quote about new beginnings but instead found this and realized it applied to Kenna:

Screen_Shot_2018-07-19_at_9.27.04_PM.thu

Edited by Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
Formatting

Posted

Great work on the summary!

Posted (edited)

this girl just doesn't stop does she.. I wish we could do an experiment where we could still discuss her on PULL but she would think we all gave up or is blocked from it because, like its been said before, but I really think she actively thrives off this thread (meaning her content not her wellbeing lolol)

Edited by Iceqween
added end

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say that if she ever deletes videos again I have some of them saved and YAY new thread:meowplz:

Edited by Badass

Posted

I was rereading the first thread today and found this narcissistic gem:

Screenshot_2017-06-21-02-50-58_1.thumb.j

Posted

Wow what a read!! 

Speaking of her three month Japan trip, anybody know when that’s likely to be? I’m heading there in November and it would be hilarious (but also slightly horrifying) if I saw her there!

Posted

I was rereading the first thread today and found this narcissistic gem:

Screenshot_2017-06-21-02-50-58_1.thumb.j

Honestly, I read the first three lines and my face changed from :meowplz: to :phftt: as I read the remaining paragraph..