• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

6286 posts in this topic

Posted

I genuinely can’t  believe there’s four whole threads for her madness!! Good grief!! 

Posted

Welcome to the new thread everyone. Hope this thread doesn’t end as fast as the last one...

Posted

Hip hip hooray! New thread!

It feels like only yesterday Thread 3 started. But Kenna's just that crazy.

Posted

Welcome to the new thread everyone. Hope this thread doesn’t end as fast as the last one...

August is near

Posted

August is near

well this thread might be done before the end of autumn then...

Posted (edited)

To celebrate the new thread, I was looking for a nice Disney quote about new beginnings but instead found this and realized it applied to Kenna:

Screen_Shot_2018-07-19_at_9.27.04_PM.thu

Edited by Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
Formatting

Posted

Great work on the summary!

Posted (edited)

this girl just doesn't stop does she.. I wish we could do an experiment where we could still discuss her on PULL but she would think we all gave up or is blocked from it because, like its been said before, but I really think she actively thrives off this thread (meaning her content not her wellbeing lolol)

Edited by Iceqween
added end

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say that if she ever deletes videos again I have some of them saved and YAY new thread:meowplz:

Edited by Badass

Posted

I was rereading the first thread today and found this narcissistic gem:

Screenshot_2017-06-21-02-50-58_1.thumb.j

Posted

Wow what a read!! 

Speaking of her three month Japan trip, anybody know when that’s likely to be? I’m heading there in November and it would be hilarious (but also slightly horrifying) if I saw her there!

Posted

I was rereading the first thread today and found this narcissistic gem:

Screenshot_2017-06-21-02-50-58_1.thumb.j

Honestly, I read the first three lines and my face changed from :meowplz: to :phftt: as I read the remaining paragraph..