Simply_Kenna [Thread 4]

1461 posts in this topic

Posted

"Big Crowds" "a little scared"

why u always at Disney tho

1531480589623.gif

tbh i love going to things that have large crowds and even dont mind being in them (like a concert) but at the same time i have an irrational fear something might go wrong in them. 

Posted

Now i know who ketchup reminds me of...

IMG_20180815_145130.thumb.jpg.481e78241e

Estelle from friends...

The blush is spot on. 

Posted

tbh i love going to things that have large crowds and even dont mind being in them (like a concert) but at the same time i have an irrational fear something might go wrong in them. 

I think she’s scared that one of these days her “antis” will say something to her or even ask to have a photo taken with her to prove that she’s not 4’11 lol

Posted

New snowflake traits: not afraid of anything, never got drunk.

How long did she look for the second one, only to show off that she can't know what Jägermeister is because u3u never got drunk, you see 🦄❄️

Screenshot_20180815-082413.jpg

the edge lmao

she hasn't posted about how neutral and unfeeling and unique she is lately, so i guess this is her way of topping everybody up, because she sure as shit doesn't show those traits in day to day life. she lives to just tell people what she is/how they should see her instead of allowing them to deduce for themselves by her behavior and it's embarrassing. 

Posted

"why am i being called a child?! becuase i shop for CHILDREN'S clothes??? because i go to places typical of... CHILDREN?!?! because i'm obsessed with CHILDREN???? does that make me a CHILD?!?! whose to even say what a child IS? it's all just NUMBERS!!!!" 

tumblr_pcve6bMiSN1raoevc_400.thumb.gif.5

like wow.... her mind..... she really snapped.... Miss McKenna "knuck if you buck" Kaelin leaving no wigs untouched today!!! 

stop i am screaming i havent read the kenna thread in literally months and i am already slain

Posted

For someone who claims to be body positive, it's strange how she has time to respond to rude comments but not to untag her from the proana account using her pictures.

How hard can it to be to leave a comment showing she doesn't support thinspo?