• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

486 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the clarification - have removed you from the original post. You’re completely right, you don’t fit the nymphet community criteria but due to your lana stuff I included you anyway.

Thank you also for clearing some of this up and thanks for doing it in a reasonable way. My apologies for the misconceptions! Quite clear from your writing that you are much more mature than the other girls we are discussing, have approached this in a fair way and don’t fit in on this discussion. :) 

Thank you my love, I very much appreciate it <3 

Posted

I was 13 and I was in the community too I was mostly on Tumblr anyway a lot of older guys would message me knowing I was a minor. I remember this one guy who messaged me sending me videos of the movie Lolita. I was creeped out by these men but at the same time I needed their attention since my dad didn't give me alot of attention. These relationships with these men wouldn't last very long they lasted about a week. But my longest relationship was about two months me and this guy would talk all the time and we even talked on the phone one time when my mom wasn't home. I even sent him nudes :/ . I think the nymphet community lured me in some way it gave me an identity I was desperate for I got attention from guys who were old enough to be my dad! I also wanna discuss another thing why are these communities that are trying to make pedophilia okay. We got the  ddlg community, the maps on Tumblr (map meaning minor attracted person), and now the nymphets. Why are these communities popping up and becoming a bit popular?

I had a very similar experience on tumblr when I was younger. You really don’t even have to post suggestive pics, once you use the tag ‘nymphet’ old creeps rush into your inbox. I didn’t realize at the time how inappropriate their behavior was because I liked the attention. I was stuck in the mindset of ‘I’m a cute girl and all older men are dying to have me *sucks on lollipop* hehe’. I can guarantee you most girls in this so called community share the same experiences and think the same way. They’re just too fucked up in the head to understand why it’s wrong.

Posted (edited)

message me on insta tho! you already know my user, hmu 😘

and what will that solve? You're just gonna eXpoSe tHeM on your story without addressing anything we were discussing on the this thread but since your here lemme know why you like sexualising the behaviours of children so much??? I expected as much from such a bubbled community ignoring all the reasonable critism and seeing it as a personal attack cry about it niece :alpacaworry2:

Edited by Goofy Goober

Posted (edited)

@Shedevil.child is another new nymphet acc of a young girl I stumbled across on insta. And @lanaslolita too. It seems like more and more are appearing. Ughggg I just don't understand why these little girls are trying to romanticize the whole Lolita and nymphet thing. Even the nymphet style is wrong as it is very sexualixing clothes on very young girls. So wrong is so many different ways. 

Edited by Aaliyah

Posted

and what will that solve? You're just gonna eXpoSe tHeM on your story without addressing anything we were discussing on the this thread but since your here lemme know why you like sexualising the behaviours of children so much??? I expected as much from such a bubbled community ignoring all the reasonable critism and seeing it as a personal attack cry about it niece :alpacaworry2:

but who said im part of the nymphette community? youre obviously ignorant & stupid. none of the posts used to "call me out" even sexualized children. take me off this unless you wanna solve this in person. too bad youre all too scared to actually do anything. hiding behind a screen, cant even show yourself on insta. sad.

Posted

but who said im part of the nymphette community? youre obviously ignorant & stupid. none of the posts used to "call me out" even sexualized children. take me off this unless you wanna solve this in person. too bad youre all too scared to actually do anything. hiding behind a screen, cant even show yourself on insta. sad.

lmao too bad you are a lurker lmao. You not begin part of the nymphet doesn't change the fact you romanticize pedophilia and don't say you don't because you do! And what the hell are you gonna do get your "daddy" on us haha. You are sad but go off sis 😉😂

lmao too bad you are a lurker lmao. You not begin part of the nymphet doesn't change the fact you romanticize pedophilia and don't say you don't because you do! And what the hell are you gonna do get your "daddy" on us haha. You are sad but go off sis 😉😂

Also the people you follow are part of the nymphet community 🐸☕ So I think it's safe to say you are or wanna be apart of the nymphet community if not the nymphet community you are part of the ddlg community. Denial doesn't look good on that face of yours sis 🐸

Screenshot_20180725-202120.png

Screenshot_20180725-202113.png

Posted (edited)

none of the posts used to "call me out" even sexualized children. 

You’re into ddlg, you’re a grown adult posting pictures of you sucking a pacifier.

Btw your dms are pathetic not me posting here stuff you already posted on Instagram.

0D5C784C-9FDD-453B-9B61-EE09FD0CE9AD.thu

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

4B624B21-EA2A-4D33-8B25-A3044C27D16E.thuMore bullshit from the nymphet community7A668110-CF39-4522-8627-81FE33E77A10.thu22EBAE17-7CF0-4864-A65B-AAA2AAB99C2D.thu

Describes herself as “changeling child” and “forever lolita” while dating someone who’s at least in his 50s and im pretty sure she’s not even a child she looks over 20622AB335-A5E5-4DA6-AB2A-E9212EECE49C.thu

4B624B21-EA2A-4D33-8B25-A3044C27D16E.thu

Posted

Denial doesn't look good on that face of yours sis 🐸

Nothing looks good on that face :ph34r:

Posted

The men are just as disturbing if not even more so than these delusional sad children (I use the word children because they haven’t learned to be responsible for their actions and words) they’ll just dump these young girls in the blink of an eye and look for more. There will always be girls who are willing to participate (and want to be) in these toxic relationships unfortunately 

Posted

Nymphets and e-lolis confuse me. So correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understood, nymphets try to follow the "aesthetic" of the movie lolita, and e-lolis are following the cringey kawaii theme?