• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

537 posts in this topic

Posted

got bored and decided to make it lmaoooo 

Screen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.08.21_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.10.32_PM.thu

i'm Cherry Crybaby, how bout u guys? :haiplz:

Heartbreak ingenue // ingenue by thom yorke is a gr8 song btw

Posted

I've followed Luxie for quite some time now, and I was wondering what is the main point about this particular forum page? Because I have my  own options swell and I would like to share them. :)

You mean opinions? Well the point is discussion, so feel free to share any opinions if you have them or posts you see to start discussion about. 

Posted

Bit ironic considering her whole page is literally just another Tesco value lolita diary. 

99BFE9F2-35E6-40AF-A5DE-33CDBB0574EE.jpeg

Posted

Bit ironic considering her whole page is literally just another Tesco value lolita diary. 

wow. didn't know there were nymphet fashion elitists

Posted

wow. didn't know there were nymphet fashion elitists

It's "the_nymphet_diaries" they have to be the most assholy asshat of these people apparently. 

Posted

where is she expecting people to buy their clothes from though?? Also wasn’t she the one who was saying that we shouldn’t judge nymphettes for their clothing choices because it’s just a fashion style? It’s kind of ironic lol. I’m curious about who she was saying this to

Posted

I also got into her private account if guys want some inside info. here is a sample of what she post 

E5CD0B4D-05FD-4E6C-824B-3143924B480C.jpg

Lmao is this tea? That seems like a pretty mild, normal priv to me. 

Honestly I know sooooo many girls who try to act hard on their privs when all they do is post pictures of themselves juuling, this is even less scandalous than those. Which is good. You don't want to end up like the people who have glamorized their own trauma so much they post their used needles on tumblr :/. Shit's sad.

Posted

Florida flamingo.....

I-

Posted

Wow, I binged this thread the other day and I'm still thinking about it because it's so revolting to me. I had never really known much about Lolita until this thread and just. Wow. I'm sure the book is great, and I may eventually read it, but knowing that girls out there will sexualize it as an aesthetic, and even "aspire" to be Lo? That's so beyond me. This culture seems so unbelievably toxic. As someone who was groomed by multiple adults as a child, I can confirm that it really messes with you as you grow up.

Another thing I do want to say is, I don't think it's worth it to give that nymphet diaries girl anymore attention. It's what she's seemed to crave while reading this thread, and both sides are grasping at straws just to keep the drama interesting. To me, she's sort of come across as a troll anyways, so I'd leave the account be and focus on the girls who are actually being harmful by promoting this stuff and engaging in it. (Strawberrystarette or whoever it was who's actually dating a grown man concerned me greatly, for one. Promoting that relationship to a young audience of girls following the nymphette aesthetic is beyond wrong, imo.)

Posted

Wow, I binged this thread the other day and I'm still thinking about it because it's so revolting to me. I had never really known much about Lolita until this thread and just. Wow. I'm sure the book is great, and I may eventually read it, but knowing that girls out there will sexualize it as an aesthetic, and even "aspire" to be Lo? That's so beyond me. This culture seems so unbelievably toxic. As someone who was groomed by multiple adults as a child, I can confirm that it really messes with you as you grow up.

Another thing I do want to say is, I don't think it's worth it to give that nymphet diaries girl anymore attention. It's what she's seemed to crave while reading this thread, and both sides are grasping at straws just to keep the drama interesting. To me, she's sort of come across as a troll anyways, so I'd leave the account be and focus on the girls who are actually being harmful by promoting this stuff and engaging in it. (Strawberrystarette or whoever it was who's actually dating a grown man concerned me greatly, for one. Promoting that relationship to a young audience of girls following the nymphette aesthetic is beyond wrong, imo.)

I was about to agree with you but then I thought-don't you think these girls probably have some trauma to be drawn to this culture?

Posted (edited)

I was about to agree with you but then I thought-don't you think these girls probably have some trauma to be drawn to this culture?

Or it could be worse. The girls  on here never have experienced anything traumatic at all, and lived very boring lives. And now are glamorizing trauma to appear more edgy or whatever. 

Edited by Fauna

Posted

Tbh I think the community is on its last leg so we won’t have to worry for much longer