• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

537 posts in this topic

Posted

got bored and decided to make it lmaoooo 

Screen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.08.21_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.10.32_PM.thu

i'm Cherry Crybaby, how bout u guys? :haiplz:

glitterqueen lmao thanks for making this 

Posted

Heartshaped Dancer lmao

Posted

Trashy Queen oh god 

Posted

"Tropico Baby" which is actually another PULL user's username lol.

Posted

Trashy Flamingo uwu 

Posted

got bored and decided to make it lmaoooo 

Screen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.08.21_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.10.32_PM.thu

i'm Cherry Crybaby, how bout u guys? :haiplz:

heartbreaktears ahahaha

Posted

Trashy Tears 😂😂

Posted

Blue Baby, welps, guess I went for the wrong username

Posted

Hotel Money

Oh

Posted

There's a girl on Instagram that goes by the name "Luxie". Her real name is apparently Laura, however she goes by a lot of different names and changes her username quite  frequently. She's 16 years old and is sort of well known in my area for being a general ~Lolita babygirl~. She's often asking for money on her Instagram story, and she had a 19 year old "daddy" boyfriend when she was 15. She's dated multiple daddy Dom type boys in the past year or so, and used to be into the general gothic Lolita a few years back, but recently got into the babygirl/early 2000's aesthetic. She often says the N word, hard r, on her stories/in videos of her, and made some jokes about Jewish people being sexually assaulted in the past. I've actually met her once irl, and she seemed fairly nice but her Instagram is quite provocative. She also used to brag doing drugs sometimes, despite being 15 at the time. Overall quite icky, I think?

IMG_20190504_005738.jpg

IMG_20190504_005712.jpg

Posted

Luxie looks chronically bored and if she's really trying to do the "nymphette aesthetic", it's a very lazy attempt.

Posted

Luxie looks chronically bored and if she's really trying to do the "nymphette aesthetic", it's a very lazy attempt.

Honestly it's mostly the captions/older posts. She sort of alternates her style frequently... it's hard to keep track. Sorry if this isn't a good thread for this :alpacaworry2:

IMG_20190504_013159.jpg

Posted

I think she's just inexperienced/isn't good at it. Look at her trying to pout. 

Posted

I've followed Luxie for quite some time now, and I was wondering what is the main point about this particular forum page? Because I have my  own options swell and I would like to share them. :)

Posted

I also got into her private account if guys want some inside info. here is a sample of what she post 

E5CD0B4D-05FD-4E6C-824B-3143924B480C.jpg