• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

545 posts in this topic

Posted

Yikes she went from the nymphet diaries to diary of carmen and now she should just change her username to diary of a nazi sympathizer

I personally have an anti war stance but comparing nazis to soldiers is such a false equivalency considering the big point of nazism being white supremacy and ethnic cleansing which she seems to conveniently gloss over. Lmao she went from romanticizing pedophilia to romanticizing nazis, checking every weird fetish off I see.

Posted

Is it just me or is she pretending to be woke?

3F65D076-C0C7-4849-8C4D-FAF099FCE3D0.png

Ps. Posting dead people and disturbing things isnt new for you at all.

Nazis still exist and are still a hate group u dumb pedo defending cardick.

Also I'm pretty sure people get touchy at the dead child and dead dude too. Shes not woke or spilling tea. Shes just plain trash. 

Posted

Is it just me or is she pretending to be woke?

3F65D076-C0C7-4849-8C4D-FAF099FCE3D0.png

Ps. Posting dead people and disturbing things isnt new for you at all.

Oh how 3edgy5me! Let me grab my pearls and bluster about this for the next half hour! Went from pedoloving trash to Nazi sympathizing trash. How shocking.

tenor (11).gif

Posted

As someone who has extensively studied WW2 and has many Jewish and minority friends, I am incredibly disgusted by this. How can someone be that ignorant of history and just gloss over mass genocide and years and years of destruction and brutal aftermath? You can't post a picture of someone who represents and belongs to a group that's responsible for the deaths of millions upon millions of innocent people and just say that it's no big deal. White supremacists still exists. Nazis still exist. Minorities are still victims of serious hate crimes. Not to mention that there are still holocaust survivors out there, and even for the majority of them who have passed, their family members are still out there. It's so insensitive.

Posted

As a jewish person, her ignorance on nazi soldiers angers me. Smh how dumb is she that she’s actually defending them??

Posted

It’s sick how y’all sit here and comment on a person because you don’t agree with them. You don’t even know her in person or try to listen and understand what she’s saying.  You may not agree but you can always try and understand what another person has to say. Not everyone is gonna agree with you in life, that’s just how it is.

Posted (edited)

I ain't say nothing 

Edited by notyourfriend
I was incorrect in my assumptions

Posted

i haven't been on this thread in a MINUTE but man, i realized something just now: all these nymphet chicks always have the least creative usernames ever. its like they cut up lyric sheets from lana's unreleased catalogue and put them in a hat and chose two things at random. the list of words includes: 

• trailer
  • starlet
  • cola
  • cherry
  • tropico
  • kilos
  • florida
  • motel
  • hotel
  • bambi
  • sparkle
  • honey
  • kitten

feel free to add any i missed, lmao. we could make a great starter pack with this thread even though that meme is lowkey dead. (i still think they're funny) 

Posted

i haven't been on this thread in a MINUTE but man, i realized something just now: all these nymphet chicks always have the least creative usernames ever. its like they cut up lyric sheets from lana's unreleased catalogue and put them in a hat and chose two things at random. the list of words includes: 

• trailer
  • starlet
  • cola
  • cherry
  • tropico
  • kilos
  • florida
  • motel
  • hotel
  • bambi
  • sparkle
  • honey
  • kitten

feel free to add any i missed, lmao. we could make a great starter pack with this thread even though that meme is lowkey dead. (i still think they're funny) 

Don't forget Wolfe/Wolfie ;) 

Posted

• trailer
  • starlet
  • cola
  • cherry
  • tropico
  • kilos
  • florida
  • motel
  • hotel
  • bambi
  • sparkle
  • honey
  • kitten

- yayo

- lolita

- cocaine

- doll

- bunny

Posted

• trailer
  • starlet
  • cola
  • cherry
  • tropico
  • kilos
  • florida
  • motel
  • hotel
  • bambi
  • sparkle
  • honey
  • kitten

you could totally do a "Find out your gross Pedophile supporting username" with how uncreative they are 

Posted

• trailer
  • starlet
  • cola
  • cherry
  • tropico
  • kilos
  • florida
  • motel
  • hotel
  • bambi
  • sparkle
  • honey
  • kitten

baby, doll or the name of a Pokemon HAHA

Posted

What the actual hell..

It's a different level of AW we got here :derp:

Posted (edited)

got bored and decided to make it lmaoooo 

Screen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.08.21_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-01_at_4.10.32_PM.thu

i'm Cherry Crybaby, how bout u guys? :haiplz:

Edited by lil mango