• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

572 posts in this topic

Posted

Sparklenympette makes me HURL 

She's the type to "wear tee shirts and panties in public for the old men 💗" 

It's not cute omg 

Posted

i thought nicole already had a thread ?

I think so too but I’m talking about her fans. 

Posted

I’m so happy there’s finally a thread for this dolls kill even released a Lolita aesthetic line of clothing and it’s disgusting, festishing children is vile. I bet most of these girls never read Lolita and just watched the Stanley Kubrick movie of Lolita 

Posted

If somebody told me petite.dolores was 29 i’d believe it also i dont know if she counts but there is one girl i used to follow who did nothing but argue with other nymphettes her @ is child_of_violent_dreams now but she used to be diary_of_a_nymphet or something like that

yeah she ran a “nymphet advice” account but most of the time would talk about how much better she was, lowk promo anorexia, and pick fights like you said. She would make vague broad statements about girls in the community and when people called her out she would say it wasn’t what they thought. She talked about being stalked by some jealous girl and some guy she gladly kept on a string. 

I thought she was harmless until I saw her outright picking fights w others asking questions or that she felt threatened by. She was self branded a pinnacle of nymphettes. Like she created the whole attitude and life style cause she used to do coke? 

Idk

Posted (edited)

If somebody told me petite.dolores was 29 i’d believe it also i dont know if she counts but there is one girl i used to follow who did nothing but argue with other nymphettes her @ is child_of_violent_dreams now but she used to be diary_of_a_nymphet or something like that

All those girls look pretty much in their 20s even late 20s... I wonder what kind of insecurities make them fall so hard for the lolita-daddy thing? I can understand liking the clothing style but other than that...

Edited by Ninananas

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

I'm late BUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD anyway

E934BB4F-6BEE-4F47-8240-D51BD38673CA.thu2E0EF98B-6E5D-4979-B660-BB7818408A1C.thu

There's like that saying that people who try to be neutral on everything (often out of cowardice/for clout) are like people standing in the middle of the street. They get run over. You either support it or you don't, one of these days your neutralness will catch up to you and you'll look like a huge hypocrite... I mean she already looks like a huge hypocrite wtf lol

Posted

lol that's the same girl who apparently had no problem throwing around the n word and had her friends flooding simone's thread bragging about how it's no big deal. and when her former nymphet idol simone criticized ICE mistreating people and children/babies in custody, she said something along the lines that "they're illegals and maybe they shouldn't be here" (someone please correct me if wrong). like where's that same energy you had in those ig stories lmao

also in regards to the original post of this thread, does anyone know how old that motelkilos girl is because i know her boyfriend is a grown ass man from california and she's a british girl. i actually followed her when she was mainly an aesthetic account but she's been posting more of herself and after seeing what she looked like, her aesthetic sorta teeters the line of cultural appropriation with california xicana culture. her display name and one point was "carmen del mar" and she looks english af lmao

Posted

There is one thing I have noticed with these types of girls. They want to come across as innocent and child-like, but majority of the time they are aggressive. It makes them seem psychotic and scary, not cute and adorable at all. They are like something out of a horror movie to me.

Posted

you can add @ sparklenymphette to the list of instagram nymphets. her stories are always about the older men that she likes to seduce and often talks about a man she sees at a market, whom she calls ‘daddy’. she also makes short films, most of them inspired by Lolita.

88A844BD-110C-42C7-B184-FECFB05F5928.png

EC7DD865-906F-4889-B2B9-1318DB239B70.png

2B359F1A-EE5A-4B2D-BBA2-814F204B693C.png

She once posted a naked kid on her story.
I mean normally I'd say I'm reaching but with this kind of "aesthetic" I find it kind of questionable.. The child was fully nude on a balcony with her back facing to the camera. I didn't take screenshots though, just reported it.

Posted

sorry about rambling/ranting here, i'll just put it in the spoiler

glad this thread exist because these girls are such a MESS and they keep showing up out of nowhere. like, i get when its just a fashion/"aesthetic" choice, i myself am guilty for liking the whole pastel and dolly looks but to act like a fictional prepubescent girl who is a victim of abuse is downright disturbing. and i absolutely HATE when they post pictures of underage girls (or when they themselves are underage) but talks about "daddies" or other that leads to ddlg/kinks. i'm not trying to kinkshame or anything, but that's fucking disgusting why would they involve children into it what the fuck is wrong with them

i personally couldn't care less about how someone choose to dress, hell they can wear their underwear in public if they want to and i won't give a shit. but it's the way they behave that in a way come off as sexualizing children is what frustrate me.

Posted (edited)

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Nicole Dollanganger and her avid followers yet. They’re not the Lana kind of nymphette though, more alternative, but still in the same category.

BCF9CF06-2889-4727-8583-380CD07F9091.png

I made a Nicole Dollanganger thread here, though I'm not entirely sure her dark uwu cemetery-dwelling abused babies followers necessarily count as nymphets. There's a reason they have a separate thread from the nymphets one on lolcow.

Edited by blue hydrangea