• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

486 posts in this topic

Posted

Tried to read Lolita for the first time.

im only on page 15 and I can’t push forward with this nastiness.

these girls really want a dirty old pervert like Humbert who cant even stand grown women.

like he literally went with an older woman to rape her daughter.

theres no changing a man.

if an older man approaches you and you’re underaged it means women his age find something wrong you him or he can’t even get it up with girls that age.

if a man says he likes you when you try and act like a school girl or young girl it’s a clear sign the second you age and can’t pull it off he’s gonna go after the real deal.

this goes for older women too.

i can understand a girl 25 and the dude is twice her age.

shes an adult and grew up to a point where she’s not in that mind frame that all these girls are in.

These girls need to understand that they in fact aren’t special.

there are hundreds of thousands of girls who think they’re mature.

they SWEAR by it.

that the thing it’s our main want.

to be called mature and all that stuff.

thats why older perverts use that excuse when they get caught with one.

”shes so mature though”

thats their go to word.

because it works and it’s grooming and victim blaming when he tries to be excuse his behavior.

That word makes us young girls feel so important and special.

it makes us feel like we can make choices and that they’re correct because we’re mature.

Not every choice is the right one.

Dont let a man get to you because of his compliments 

Dont let a female get to you because they call you that

Being Lolita is not good.

Dont claim to look up to Dolores when you act like Humberts fantasy 

Dolores is not Lolita she’s A survivor, she tried to fight and never wanted to be seen as his sick sexy vixen 

All these girls are doing is worshipping the image a pervert saw.

trying to turn it into a reality.

trying to be the nymphets he spoke about.

why name yourself after a perverts name for 9-13 year olds he found to be sexy/sensual?

what justification is there for that?

you aren’t trying to be that but you name yourself after it?

use it as a way to call your community.

So they’re not Pedophile Encouragers but mimic the fashion in films directed around child molestation/relationship movies?

than go to the point they’ll call themselves a name that pedophiles used for 9-13 years olds that they consider sexy or sexually attractive.

totally justifiable right?

I agree with every part of this post. Lolita is a book where you are stuck in the mind of a vile predator and pedo, bathed in flowery language that people call beautiful writing. In my opinion even the flowery writing style verges on what they call "purple language". The writing style is so extravagant that it draws too much attention to itself. It overuses melodramatic descriptions. It confuses some readers into thinking its an actual work of art. A pedophile is still a pedophile, even bathed in fancy words and narration. All of this combined with the vile plot and character makes this book trash to me.

The one aspect that this all revolves around, is sex. If erotica and sex was not a part of this community and if it was just a style, that would be different. But it is all based around S E X, from every angle, and that is what is wrong and anyone getting aroused over anything related to children is sick. They can make as many excuses as they like to make out what they do is fine, but something is very very wrong and off about it all. 

Posted

In my opinion even the flowery writing style verges on what they call "purple language". 

Also known as 'purple prose', and these girls are guilty as hell of using it. My writing as a teen was full of purple prose because I had so little of value to say.

I've never read Lolita, but some books get a pass on purple prose, imo. American Psycho has paragraphs upon paragraphs of Patrick thinking to himself about business cards, clothes and even music. The language lends to his unreliablity as a narrator, because he's obviously deranged. Nobody cares about a business card or gets that insanely jealous over them. Spoilers: Patrick was certainly sick in the head, but in the end we're led to believe he never actually did anything wrong beyond having a sick mind.

I have to reserve my critism of Lolita since I haven't read it, but I wanted to point out that both of these books are told from the point of view of mentally deranged older men. The over the top writing, from a writers stand point, tells a lot about the character telling the story. It's usually hinting at something wrong in their social developement.

Posted

From my perspective the book gets a pass on the flowery language. In the book it does show how sick Humbert is well with it. Admittedly it is my favourite book (and not for glamorizing reasons) as it gives you a viewpoint never really seen in a beautifully disgusting way. The girls here have really missed the point of the book.

Posted

I'm curious to read lolita to see what these ill-minded girls see in it, but I don't wanna purchase anything that'll land me on the FBI's watchlist LMAO.

it is truly disturbing that these girls want to be victimized. but they are young and don't know better; one day they'll grow up and wake up from the fantasy to realize it was a nightmare.

sadly enough, I notice a common theme with these girls is childhood trauma... you'd think they'd know better than to turn it into an aesthetic but... :/

Posted (edited)

Hey 9_9 diary of a nymphet, if we’re losers for being on this site, your obsessive lurking makes you one too. Also nobody wants to be these girls because frankly they’re all pathetic including you. Trust and believe nobody wants your life and definitely not your looks lmao. You caught us...We’re all very jealous of the fact that you have the time of day to obsess over this particular novel that you’re a wee bit too dumb to fully comprehend AND this thread. Bravo.

C31BF3F5-A4B3-4696-BB1F-6D6EB74FE510.png

Edited by Rye catcher

Posted (edited)

Hey 9_9 diary of a nymphet, if we’re losers for being on this site, your obsessive lurking makes you one too. Also nobody wants to be these girls because frankly they’re all pathetic including you. Trust and believe nobody wants your life and definitely not your looks lmao. You caught us...We’re all very jealous of the fact that you have the time of day to obsess over this particular novel that you’re a wee bit too dumb to fully comprehend AND this thread. Bravo.

Pfffffft- "girls you wish you were/looked like/lived like?" 
As if I'd want to be someone who can't take criticism or grow out of a harmful community.  Or someone who uses sweaty instead of 'sweetie' seriously and isn't that one tumblr user. They look like other white girls I've seen around anyway so it's not as if the average person would even be jealous. 

Also like https://www.dictionary.com/browse/nymphette  When you can google it and get a bunch of results that basically go "this is meant to be 9-12 ranged girls" you can't really claim the community named as such is not related to sexualizing young girls. 

I also notice they never commented on my comment pointing out their community is hated by the autistic spectrum community (and the adhd community too thinking about it). Not even going to pretend you guys are 'totally supporting people with mental illness' or anything?   

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

How delusional do you have to be?

There's so much wrong with what she said. She referred to the predators in the community as men, ignoring that women can be predators in these communities. She's acting like we haven't already gone over purple prose and how it's valid in the context of the book lol.

I hit puberty at 7, and joined the age regression community at 18. That was 8 years ago. We don't want to be you, live like you, look like you. I get that your mental maturity is stunted at a teenage level, but not every girl is in competition with each other. Sometimes the criticism you recieve is valid and maybe you should reflect on that instead of self justifying your kinks.

Posted (edited)

Somehow this double posted 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

lmao that girls username is literally “the nymphet diaries” and wastes her point by saying we’re jealous of girls who look and live a certain way? perpetuating, going along with, and trying to claim nymphet as a lifestyle is pretty much being complicit in the romanticization of the novel as well as the male gaze sexualization of underage girls and the sexist infantilization of women.  

also if this grown woman is actually a lit grad, I am younger than her so obviously she wants to be like me lmao 🙄 the naivety and ignorance that these privileged girls, especially the grown, display is disgusting. It just proves the point that the appeal is being young and sexually attractive, it’s only about vanity and sex as it’s been mentioned before. Most of the thread replies have mentioned pedophilia and the harm grown men will do but all she covers is us being threatened by their “looks” lmao. No one is threatened by a bunch of catty deviants who find an aesthetic from a 12 year old victim of child sex abuse. She’s sadly a huge example of what it’s like to be groomed by this pedophiliac aesthetic. Mental gymnastics is a hell of a drug.

PS: remember in the beginning of lolita when humbert describes his earlier life before meeting lo, he was in Alaska (correct me if i’m wrong i ain’t no pretentious lit grad) but he mentions how Inuit girls can never be nymphets because of their “raven hair and plump faces”. I’ve never said it before and didn’t see anything mentioned in this thread yet, but their aesthetic and lifestyle that they ride so hard for sure has a lot to do with whiteness and the typical European standard of beauty.

You are very correct in that statement. The ideal of it leans towards skinny white prepubescent girls

Posted (edited)

Hey 9_9 diary of a nymphet, if we’re losers for being on this site, your obsessive lurking makes you one too. Also nobody wants to be these girls because frankly they’re all pathetic including you. Trust and believe nobody wants your life and definitely not your looks lmao. You caught us...We’re all very jealous of the fact that you have the time of day to obsess over this particular novel that you’re a wee bit too dumb to fully comprehend AND this thread. Bravo.

Please excuse my laughter. Since this girl obviously lurks here. Flowery language aside? An old ass man is hung up on the IDEA of shattering innocence. So guess what, he fucks a 13 year old and kidnaps her on a trip that mentally scars her. Beautiful ending where she is dirt ass poor trying to grift the old pervert that fucked her so she can leave the shack with her hick ass husband. Real fucking romantic. Do not make Humbert into some tragic hero and Delores into a tragic heroine. He's a sick fuck (remember the multiple mental breakdowns?) and she's a poorly educated victim. Ah yes.. I forget he's a hebiphille so it's  all ok. Jfc Let's just ignore the multiple fantasies he has of drugging her and raping her. 

Grow the fuck up little girl and do try to read actual classics of grand literature and not something that Nabakov himself wanted to burn like the trash it is.

Edited by Tugboat McBoatface
My usual typo OCD.

Posted

She's trying to sound like she's such a good writer. Honestly though, she seems rude af irl too

Screenshot_2018-08-16-10-44-10-03.png

Posted

She's trying to sound like she's such a good writer. Honestly though, she seems rude af irl too

Screenshot_2018-08-16-10-44-10-03.png

IbPGYG0.gif
Sounds fake as fuck. 

That or the Substitute needed to be fired if shes telling students about her sex life. 

Why would a guy be in the same class and yet years older unless it's like college? Or was the guy held back for literal years?  Meaning he either had medical problems bad enough to keep him out of school for at least a year or was having issues bad enough to keep him held back.  Pretty sure she would of remembered why they were held back rather than a come back that anyone could of thought of.