• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

486 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Reading this thread made me feel sick. I'll never be OK with the fact that people really are out here dressing like kids and appealing to pedophiles. Sorry for the harsh word, but to me, that what people who are attracted to people who "look" and act like minors are. 

Ugh idek what to say.

Throw the whole community away. 

Edited by givenchy

Posted

She doesn’t go by babygirl0 anymore but that’s the title of her thread so read that for more context but this bitch is lying her “daddy” is in his 50s and she just turned 18 and started talking to him when she was 14 wtf

8C2541C5-CE6E-4F4E-84D1-812D5AAD8CA8.jpeg

She has her own thread, but anyways she’s lying, she didn’t read the book. She was asked about it not too long ago and she hasn’t read it, it was even mentioned in her thread. By the way for her from all people to claim that they don’t romanticize lolita is hilarious. She’s into ddlg, she even has a ddlg account, she has been dating a man in 50s since she was 14, she has made several videos on her youtube about nymphette and Dolares. What do those girls think romanticizing is? Calling their lifestyle nymphette and wearing clothes Dolares wears while dating a man in his 50s and being into ddlg is not romanticizing?

by the way mish/lildaisyheart is racist as hell, it’s so weird how so many of these dumb nymph girls are also racist. Btw mish, people are not active because you have nothing to offer beside your internal misogyny and constant racism and ugly attitude, you’re boring.

Posted

Why would anybody want to be desired by these unattractive sick men? Humbert in the book is a real loser to me, even in the movie, all these types of guys are LOSERS. Why would you even want to be the centre of attention of or lusted over by them? All this effort to be noticed by the worst types of men on the planet? Please, don’t be so desperate, these guys are gross. They’re wrinkled up and ew. They say that about women their own age; they should look in the mirror and see how ugly they themselves are inside and out. Don’t even bother with these types of men; who wants to be with someone who desires children or girls they are old enough to be fathers or grandfathers to. Why would you want them or have them want you? Makes me feel so sick. These guys are like walking vomit to me

Posted

Here we go again

F340C318-9934-4917-A198-7ECB1F08E042.jpeg

8360C631-BECA-4566-864C-BE3541210439.jpeg

CB944F6B-AD71-42E5-87AC-ABA44E1FD172.jpeg

5EF46AD5-3BD2-45BE-B1B0-1556EE094661.jpeg

0B242F0C-E7BC-47E0-90E4-EA630217CD24.jpeg

6A4D48BE-6D4F-4944-8DAF-FC4EA50DEBD0.jpeg

DD3C0425-7F30-46A6-A5A7-6F4353EAA96F.jpeg

56E06989-06E6-4437-B4AD-1F557D3DEFCA.jpeg

F68EBD01-9D22-4AF7-9379-3D3AE6CCDDFB.jpeg

0099B275-D98D-4993-BC93-DC1D5750B1A2.jpeg

Posted (edited)

How is her personal info at risk? Girl is lucky she doesn't have a thread on kiwifarms because they doxx, I'm pretty sure doxxing isn't allowed on PULL. 

Idk man, her writing style is very difficult to read - it is boring, it doesn't captivate me, and I just skim whatever is written because the lack of punctuation makes it seem very disengaging. But I am very picky with these things as I respect language and I like enjoying reading what I see.

Regardless, whatever the say, nymphet shit fetishises children. It is what it is. Explanations don't really matter to me as we all know where the whole thing came from, the source material, and that it is not at all romantic.

But tbh I am partly just stirring the pot along because it's funny to see all those pedo enablers go ape shit when called out. I don't think PULL users care as much as those girls think we do.

Edited by House

Posted

honestly, as someone who was extremely into lolita as a book in high school (i can't remember if i romanticized it but im pretty sure i didn't given that i've been sexually abused before lol not as a young child thankfully but still) and adored it, it comes as a surprise to me that so many of these girls are conservatives and racists. like, i can't put it into words but it seems super weird to me. there's a lot of similar girls on twitter and tumblr that i remember from back in the day but they were always really outspoken feminists, the type to go to womens marches and like, buy acrylic pins of vaginas on etsy. so it's strange to me that instagram's side of the subculture is so different

Posted

the fact that theres a community that glorifies a pedophilic term oh my god

superthumb (48).jpg

Posted

Okay but don't they understand that posting long rants only adds fuel to the fire? There were over five girls posted yet they're dumb enough to overreact to it and draw the main attention to themselves. It pretty much shows that they know damn well what they're doing and what they're promoting by getting overly defensive about it.

Posted

I'm sorry if I misunderstood this since english is not my native language but this still feels weird. Minors being sexually mature..? They know they romanticise/sexualize  children and teenagers but all they think of it is fun..?

Here we go again

Posted (edited)

Isnt diary of a nymphet like 19? Grow up. You’re far too grown for this lolita x pedo aesthetic. She takes too much pride in being a “sad bbydoll ex nymphet” and i’m not sure that she knows what locals are because she’s the epitome of a local ( i’m not even going to get into her taste in music) She cares more than we do. She tries to play it off like she isnt constantly lurking and we’re obsessed stalkers but she doesnt do a good job considering she just has to respond to every post about her. Come on, be honest we know you scan this thread obsessively. Maybe she kinda likes the attention, she is very self absorbed. I’ve hardly been on this thread but i can tell she’s been on night and day considering the three parts of nonsense she felt was nessecary to write. You’re not fooling anyone.

Edited by Rye catcher

Posted

Here we go again

F340C318-9934-4917-A198-7ECB1F08E042.jpeg

8360C631-BECA-4566-864C-BE3541210439.jpeg

CB944F6B-AD71-42E5-87AC-ABA44E1FD172.jpeg

6A4D48BE-6D4F-4944-8DAF-FC4EA50DEBD0.jpeg

DD3C0425-7F30-46A6-A5A7-6F4353EAA96F.jpeg

56E06989-06E6-4437-B4AD-1F557D3DEFCA.jpeg

F68EBD01-9D22-4AF7-9379-3D3AE6CCDDFB.jpeg

0099B275-D98D-4993-BC93-DC1D5750B1A2.jpeg

So she uses a 14 year old girl as an inspiration to seduce men? Not even that but does she realize movies aren't real so the things you see in movies won't work in real life. Nymphet diaries if you are reading this we aren't attacking you for the way you dress or your aesthetic what people are attacking is your problematic actions.

Posted

''I know a lot of them are attractive young girls who are sexually mature'' so wearing cute pink clothes and having read lolita makes you sexually mature? .....

She's part of the problem. Acting mature does not equal being mature. People need to realise that teenagers have been trying to act mature so they can look cool for decades, but they're still physically and mentally immature. Even if they're not showing it. The fact that she is labelling teenagers as mature and using terms as ''owning up to their sexuality'' is disturbing. And besides that, what does being ''sexually mature'' even mean? How could you possible determine whether someone is sexually mature? You can't, especially not for other people. Yet creepy guys (example: yanderedev) use it all the time to justify sexual activity between a minor and an adult. She is literally using the same excuses pedophiles use. 

speaking from experience for a long time i tried to be really sexual or present very sexually mature even though i was quite scared and at the time not ready for sex, because i wanted really badly to be seen as beautiful and at the time, i thought that was the only way i could be, because that's the only times i ever got attention really. so a teenage girl who seems sexually mature... we have no clue what her motivation is. maybe she's acting that way bc she was abused before, which can make you hyper-sexual, or maybe she's doing it for the wrong reasons. i think it's very self-serving that she's assuming things that allow her to continue using the term "nymphette" guilt-free tbh. i usually wanna give people the benefit of the doubt bc i don't ever WANT to assume bad things about people but it bothers me that they don't think as far into this as they could or should 

Posted

Lol she’s talking about me on her story. Hi diary of a nymphet! Thanks for proving my point! Ps. It isnt exactly hard to find out things about you when you feel the need to tell everyone online your business. Did you forget that you posted about liking the doctor phil girl and billie eilish? Lol My point stands, you’re self absorbed enough to think you have fans for knowing the most basic knowledge about you pretty easy when all you do is overshare online. That’s like me posting pics of my debit card and being surprised when i end up penniless. Do you refresh this thread every 10 minutes? maybe you’re a fan of PULL. Why dont you just make an account already? Stalking this thread and then saying IM a fan of YOU? Hilarious. Here’s a tip: maybe dont put everything online. Then you wont have to make a pathetic attempt at seeming unbothered even as you post obsessively about this site. If me “posting nasty things” gets you nasty attention then you could always idk stop giving me or any of us attention?

Posted (edited)

Also i like that she wont address the posts that point out the flaws in her incoherent rant

Edited by Rye catcher