• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

group discussion General Instagram “nymphette” girls

486 posts in this topic

Posted

This was on my explore page and I immediately thought of this thread 

E8F9B355-EB82-4152-8AC6-CD9F2987B3C1.jpeg

Posted

i'm so grew out of my soft uwu edgy lana phase. like the community is just so..... boring. it made me even more depressed when i was surrounded by photos of knives and cookie cutter skinny girls in crop tops and tennis skirts. it's a toxic community if ever there was one but it does inspire interesting fashion choices.

also- someone said that there was only one meaning for nymphette a while back i think- i always thought nymphette meant pretty and fairy like.

..... or have i drunk a little too much dumb bitch juice today.

This was on my explore page and I immediately thought of this thread 

E8F9B355-EB82-4152-8AC6-CD9F2987B3C1.jpeg

imo the only thing that really screams lolita the book is the sunglasses tbh

Posted

Has anyone posted these before?

B85A3239-DB2A-4F70-ADF7-8C16A82F4835.jpeg

31D7AC99-50DA-4229-A940-182FF4E2EF53.jpeg

30D77452-A4ED-47A2-9704-B50F386348AF.jpeg

1F9C70B1-E12C-42CF-9B94-4A3FE6E5AA99.jpeg

8E1DFC69-3685-4027-AA6C-90191FCF191D.jpeg

A83AC5A8-F7F3-4F88-B8FD-93FFE207D895.jpeg

Posted

Her long rant is self-contradictory. So what she's saying is that child abuse is not okay, but it's the norm so it's okay? 

Posted

Lmao these nymphet idiots will say everything but will never admit their "community" originated because of pedophilia or ephebophilia whatever it's called. Tbh like 2 years ago I also became attracted to the so called aesthetic during my tumblr days but realized how trash it was after seeing the pedophiles who tracked the "nymphet" tag constantly harass me, as well as all the catty girls who were sadly being groomed by fellow young girls and anon pedo enablers. It's happening over again on ig as we can see.

Another criticism I have of "nymphets" is that it's far from empowering. The whole point of being a "nymphet" is that it values youth over everything.They can say whatever they want and try to reclaim it but google the definition and it's literally "sexually mature and attractive young girl". I'm all for being sex positive and teenage girls exploring their identity but not when pedophilia is in play. And of course, at the end of the day they'll say we're "bullying" them because of the way they dress lmao.

Posted

I don't get her calling us locals. does she mean she thinks we're people from her city/town who dislike her? 

Posted

I don't get her calling us locals. does she mean she thinks we're people from her city/town who dislike her? 

'locals' is a term used to describe people that are generic and hype up generic/basic pop culture figures or works or follow a certain lifestyle that differs from their tOtAlLy UnIqUe interests aka it's a more modern way of calling people "normies", but used more in stan culture

Posted (edited)

Diary of a nymphet has always struck me as strange. For starters, her rants and captions are always very rambley and incoherent, and I have a hard time trying to make sense of what she’s saying. Not too long ago, however, she said she has Asperger’s syndrome, which definitely explains her odd speaking pattern. I suspected she may be autistic because I and several people in my life are diagnosed, and this is just one of several symptoms. And no, this isn’t me degrading her for being autistic at all, but I try to be a little more sympathetic in regards to her because I know her communication quirks are somewhat uncontrollable. I don’t think she receives any treatment for it though, and I’ve suspected shame from her in regards to it in the past. I could be wrong.

Of course, it’s not an excuse for justifying the behavior of the community at all, this was just something I wanted to point out about her since I’ve noticed people are confused by her speech patterns. 

Edited by newuser25

Posted (edited)

The_nymphet_diaries is clearly in denial or doesn't understand the big picture. Idolizing "nymphets" as an aesthetic and ignoring the pedophilia/sexual abuse aspect is like me wearing a KKK hood and claiming I'm not racist, I just like pointed head wear. This is logic. 

She's not "the_princess_diaries" nor is she "the_diary_of_a_pristine_girl" now is she? "Nymphet" has a very specific meaning (Humbert Humbert's term for 9 - 12 year old girls he finds sexually attractive). We all know the novel it comes from and the entire story is solely about the  betrayal/rape of a minor by grown man. So to use the word nymphet, what is her reasoning? It can only be two things. She idolizes 9 - 12 year old girls that grown men find sexually attractive (as that is literally what a "nymphet" is.). Or. That she approves of the concept of "nymphet" in general, that finding 9 - 12 year old girls sexually attractive is "aesthetic". 

Ah, but she turns down DMs from pedophiles so she's doing her part to oppose sexual predators, right? 

Edited by Faunne

Posted

that porcelain ollie person looks really cool and cute when they're doing their more androgynous looks, tbh. they should explore that fashion more.

it wouldn't be such a big deal if these girls didn't have to embrace the entire identity. i love pastel and cute fashion, i like a lot of these girls' looks sometimes, but that doesn't mean that you have to be all daddy this and daddy that, i need an older man, here let me quote lolita. 

the thing is, a lot of the quotes in lolita are really beautiful and poetic, it's one of my favorite books. however, in my opinion it's kind of inappropriate to quote the book out of context because the subject matter is so sensitive. it'd be like taking quotes from american psycho to motivate your coworkers in the office of a corporation or something lol.

Posted

4B624B21-EA2A-4D33-8B25-A3044C27D16E.thu

considering the context i dont think ive ever seen a more disgusting juxtaposition of emojis in my life.

And here’s a fake boi sharing in the addition to the pedophile sexualization 

046C1685-4972-4C3E-9715-8719A557266D.jpeg

F4C00723-E57C-4530-BF45-506FB2A3F663.jpeg

0AB343B6-E3A6-4873-86F5-C895C8113BFD.jpeg

4A4BB88C-613B-43C9-95CB-4645537EE507.jpeg

2E638F0C-D274-4DB9-A95E-14CCC3741E1F.jpeg

C8D5933F-78A4-4452-A241-F0D15DDD7151.jpeg

I don't understand why you'd call someone a fakeboi if they're not comfortable with masculine pronouns. Some FtMs still identify as lesbian just based on anatomy, and taking issue with someone continuing to use tags that include the word 'boy' seems to kind of miss the point when there are gross pedobaity tags on the same image anyway.

Why do nymphettes make me think of Adult Babies? Ollie in particular reminds me of an episode of My Strange Addiction where an AB/DL explains her interest in acting like a toddler may stem from the fact that she's transgender, so she never had a normal childhood as a little girl and wishes she could experience that. Part of me thinks "oh, I guess that makes sense" and then i remember they're still sexualizing immaturity and it's gross again. :alpacadone: kind of a shame since ollie might be cute if not for the off-putting tags

Posted

I find it funny that the people who can truly see how toxic and damaging the nymphet community is are the people who used to be in it. They realize that it's not just about the fashion, if it was fashion then it would have a different name for the style. The nymphet community does reflect a certain lifestyle where young girls idolize a character that the author has no intention of making an idol but rather a tragic figure for others to know not to follow in her foot steps.

I was in this community when I was trying to find my identity and community online. I truly like the fashion and aesthetic to this day but it never felt right to be associated with these girls. I stayed in the community for a while for the fashion inspiration but I eventually left because I couldn't stand them centering their lives around grown men and an immature interpretation of a book (or in most of their cases, movie because half of them haven't even read the book). The self proclaimed nymphets like to portray themselves as soft and vulnerable creatures that needs daddy and yet are some of the most manic and aggressive people I've met when someone doesn't agree with them.

The nymphet community draws in girls that may have just liked the aesthetic, but to argue that no one is getting hurt is denial in its prime. Young girls are groomed by this community, not by men but by other girls that they're supposed to trust, to romanticize Lolita. Legal nymphets may express their sexual endevours but they forget that they have an influence over younger and more impressionable girls that would not know better. It makes youth, innocence, and immaturity into a synonym for provocative.

Posted

She doesn’t go by babygirl0 anymore but that’s the title of her thread so read that for more context but this bitch is lying her “daddy” is in his 50s and she just turned 18 and started talking to him when she was 14 wtf

8C2541C5-CE6E-4F4E-84D1-812D5AAD8CA8.jpeg

Posted

She doesn’t go by babygirl0 anymore but that’s the title of her thread so read that for more context but this bitch is lying her “daddy” is in his 50s and she just turned 18 and started talking to him when she was 14 wtf

8C2541C5-CE6E-4F4E-84D1-812D5AAD8CA8.jpeg

They all ramble on claiming they don't romanticize it but are always "ok" with "nymphet fashion" when the word literally means sexually attractive young girl??? So when they comply with being part of the community or calling it nymphet fashion, they're just perpetrating it. It's not like dressing girly and cute is only associated with being a nymphet. But you can always tell when someone's aesthetic on ig is soft and girly versus the nymphets. And comparing it with grunge is so wrong since that's an actual subculture and a way of life whereas the whole point of being a nymphet is to appear young and pretty in the eyes of a pedophile.