• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

is this fucking harvard?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

why the FUCK is it so damn hard to be accepted into this forum it's not like i'm trying to join an ivy league???

like to make my account i had to know who any of the girls from the banner were and they're not even famous some of them have like 10k followers? wtf why would i know that -also the drawing doesn't really look like them.

and then i submitted a post that had to be accepted by a moderator which is ok i guess but it's taking super long and i can't even REPLY to existing topics. ???

5b4d8aadc5a08_Fuck_this_shit_Im_out.thum

like seriously?F52ECDD6-FC89-4AA9-882B-B4283BB2FDCC.thu

like i said it’s fine to be picky about new topics but not being able to reply (it stays hidden) is just too much

Posted (edited)

You can literally see the names of the girls in the banner if you browse the site for more than two minutes. :alpacacrush:

We had a ton of shitty threads popping up from people with vendettas, spammers, who weren't familiar with the board culture, etc. We expect relatively high quality on the site, I don't think asking members to be part of the board for a WEEK (so they can at least understand how things work around here) before they make a thread is too much to ask. 

Welcome to PULL U~

Edited by Nyx

Posted

Image result for you have to have a very high iq gif

Welcome to PULL University 

Posted

My god this was a good laugh, thank you so much.

Posted

lmao isn't if fairly normal for forums to make new members wait for a while before they can post? 

Posted

Am i the only one who was able to post right away in a thread of my choosing? [the one that made me join the forum]... i don't remember waiting O.o

and i only knew 1 of the girls, and suspected a 2nd. i do agree the current art doesn't really make me think of those girls. Except the one i knew - she's way obvious [especially if you know why the art represents her like that]

Posted

honestly it takes a bit time to get your posts approved but the post approval thing  is due to white knights and trolls,if you could post what ever you want the moment you make your account this site would be flooded with trolls and white knighters.Its worse on other gossip forum sites,once you get approved here you have the freedom to post what ever you want here which is why trolls that were patient enough to get approved here spam the shit out of the threads until they get banned.

On guru gossip it way worse,in gg even when you get approved you are still being moderated by the moderators,every post there made on those threads have been extremely moderated by the mods,even if you are not a troll or a whiteknight the mods at gg will simply delete your comment if they dont agree with your opinion or if they deem it as 'un-useful' 

Posted

To be fair, I thought the drawing of Johanna Herrstedt was Felice Fawn for like an eternity and I know some other people did too lol