• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

1092 posts in this topic

Posted

The shoop has gone too far Pooncawie :derp:

Screenshot_20200324-201127__01.jpg

Hidden Content

Ive been seeing this girl all over reddit and twitter.

Erin Eevee aka Pink Fox.  

Some instagram pictures with some video screencaps... who does she think she's fooling?

vv.thumb.jpg.c16d3f9360702fb66c99049b4b1

Imagine photoshopping yourself into terrible proportions and then changing the colors on your clothes to make it even more obvious it's as fake as fuck. 

Posted (edited)

I totally agree with everyone above ^

There's no shortage of things to talk about in the cosplay community which (imo) is more a curse than a blessing. Here's Pooncawie's newest shop, it gets more unnatural by the day. Can you guys tell if this is a human, cause I can't? ¬¬

Screenshot_20200329-044244__01.jpg

Soz for all the shitposting, I'm out of rep but I wanted to agree with you all 🥺

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted

Maybe her great great great grandpa was half Asian or something?

She's obviously not showing pictures of her "Asian family" because she probably doesnt have any.  All she knows is she has hooded eyes and wants to call herself asian. But you can look and see her dad has the same eyes as her. I'm sure if she had Asian grandparents she'd be posting tons of pictures of them.

I'm sorry but I come from a tiny town that has white inbred hillbillies that look just like her. And when you watch Honey Boo Boo on tv...some of their relatives look like Lynie Nicole

You can tell she DOES photoshop her eyes sometimes.  Yes, they are naturally small and hooded but you can see a difference sometimes between her natural eyes vs her photoshop eyes.  I think her natural eyes are the best thing about her so its cool if she shows them off but constantly calling yourself asian is weird when you can't even say who in your family is asian lol

Screenshot_20200328-174325__01__01.jpg.1

i think her argument is so flawed... it’s obvious she isn’t asian... she just happens to be born with the stereotypical “asian eyes”.. but that does not her asian in itself. if she was trying to argue that she didn’t edit her eyes to look that way then that would make sense but trying to proof she’s asian when she isn’t... it makes it fall flat. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe her great great great grandpa was half Asian or something?

She's obviously not showing pictures of her "Asian family" because she probably doesnt have any.  All she knows is she has hooded eyes and wants to call herself asian. But you can look and see her dad has the same eyes as her. I'm sure if she had Asian grandparents she'd be posting tons of pictures of them.

I'm sorry but I come from a tiny town that has white inbred hillbillies that look just like her. And when you watch Honey Boo Boo on tv...some of their relatives look like Lynie Nicole

You can tell she DOES photoshop her eyes sometimes.  Yes, they are naturally small and hooded but you can see a difference sometimes between her natural eyes vs her photoshop eyes.  I think her natural eyes are the best thing about her so its cool if she shows them off but constantly calling yourself asian is weird when you can't even say who in your family is asian lol

Screenshot_20200328-174325__01__01.jpg.1

I'm mixed, so I understand when someone often questions your ethnicity or the whole racial identity crisis, but a large majority if not all mixed people don't use the "I'm mixed with this or that as a personality or constantly post about and attack and respond to every comment about someone refusing to acknowledge that we are from x y or z. Maybe when you are younger yes you defend yourself tooth and nail to prove it to every person, but this is a grown woman seeking validation on her ethnicity from strangers online, promising oh 'I'll post pictures of my dad on my story. I'm just finding a good photo because he's not photogenic' I also find it suspicious that she says Asian, she doesn't say where in Asia just Asian likes it's a whole ass country or so people can assume she's East Asian just because she has stereotypically "Asian eyes" A simple picture would clear things up of that part of the family, a grandparent or parent but she all she does is post pics of her as a child with her clearly white mother.

I found unedited pictures of her when she was a bit younger, as there is a chance that the picture on her Insta is edited or carefully selected as she is so very desperate to prove her ethnicity. 

IMG_20130803_150852.thumb.jpg.01237cc8d9IMG_20130805_132700.thumb.jpg.0721c595b99087f44b7d2f33922e17c01e4064a2b8.thumb.j

Earlier in the thread, she had on her Facebook that she found out about her so-called Asian heritage from a DNA test, so she wasn't raised in the culture at all from the looks of it or grew up knowing she was anything but British or part Cherokee. My question is what does she gain from these claims, more paetrons from being 'exotic', to have that card since Asain culture is very popular at the moment? Thinking of her reasoning makes my head hurt.

Screenshot_2020-03-29_at_01.19.39.thumb.

Screenshot_2020-03-29_at_01.32.32.thumb. from her old tumblr 

Edited by MosCow
picture

Posted (edited)

Ive been seeing this girl all over reddit and twitter.

Erin Eevee aka Pink Fox.  

Some instagram pictures with some video screencaps... who does she think she's fooling?

vv.thumb.jpg.c16d3f9360702fb66c99049b4b1Image4.thumb.jpg.eaa370398df84c8619d8132

Apparently she's only 22????? 

EDIT: Just discovered she has her own thread 

Edited by Thotacus

Posted (edited)

Erin Eevee:

Image10.thumb.jpg.cd442448a6705128e7d851

Darshelle Stevens:

(she admits to a boob job)

SD.thumb.jpg.b24480424c0fd05e0e84098525b

Katyuska Moonfox:

kat.thumb.png.edbfd3826c5c6235e2d4d6a86cEL93vutUwAAabxq.thumb.jpg.bcb1d46aab6029

Kelly J:

old1.thumb.jpg.5337bbae5052808c56b57cf25new1.thumb.png.77517e33a8e6d72ae80127177

Stephanie Michelle:

_20200313_094711.JPG.thumb.jpg.7e458e25c_20200313_094658.JPG.thumb.jpg.2c3fcf777

Angie Griffin:

(I've seen people say she proved she didn't have a boob job but I'm not sure so...)

PhotoGrid_1576625365505.thumb.jpg.45f96c

Amouranth:

full_(1).thumb.jpg.dc9dc8220277428f914f6InShot_20191231_132701201.thumb.jpg.ede7

I came across a thread that had some discussion whether she was trans or not and looking at a lot of her older pics, it makes sense? She's quite obviously had work done and isn't just working out/fitness like she claims, just curious if it's just a theory or fact since a lot of people seem to believe she's trans

Also found this lil bit about Sabrina Nichole:

20200329_221206.thumb.png.be8aefc3de789f

Well she doesn't freely admit it anymore..

EDIT: Amouranth's MySpace has all her old photos if anyone is curious

Edited by Thotacus

Posted (edited)

Erin Eevee:

Image10.thumb.jpg.cd442448a6705128e7d851

Darshelle Stevens:

(she admits to a boob job)

SD.thumb.jpg.b24480424c0fd05e0e84098525b

Katyuska Moonfox:

kat.thumb.png.edbfd3826c5c6235e2d4d6a86cEL93vutUwAAabxq.thumb.jpg.bcb1d46aab6029

Kelly J:

old1.thumb.jpg.5337bbae5052808c56b57cf25new1.thumb.png.77517e33a8e6d72ae80127177

Samantha Michelle:

_20200313_094711.JPG.thumb.jpg.7e458e25c_20200313_094658.JPG.thumb.jpg.2c3fcf777

Angie Griffin:

(I've seen people say she proved she didn't have a boob job but I'm not sure so...)

PhotoGrid_1576625365505.thumb.jpg.45f96c

Amouranth:

full_(1).thumb.jpg.dc9dc8220277428f914f6InShot_20191231_132701201.thumb.jpg.ede7

I came across a thread that had some discussion whether she was trans or not and looking at a lot of her older pics, it makes sense? She's quite obviously had work done and isn't just working out/fitness like she claims, just curious if it's just a theory or fact since a lot of people seem to believe she's trans

Also found this lil bit about Sabrina Nichole:

20200329_221206.thumb.png.be8aefc3de789f

Well she doesn't freely admit it anymore..

It's a possibility imo, although we can't prove it ofc. Going by transgender people post op/her own facial structure/unshopped body proportions, AND if you ignore her massive bolt ons it could be possible... Probably going to get downvoted, but it's just speculation. With multiple facets at her disposal (low weight/PS/surgery/targeted exorcise) it's not totally out of the question for her to pass this well, especially nowadays. There was a lot of stuff floating around online at the start of this year, but she seems to have cleaned most of it up. Just to clarify I'm not judging her, I just think there could be more to the speculation, you never know. Especially considering Nikki caught a lot of us by surprise recently.

images (8).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

Edited by Purinpuff
I just realised that IS Amouranth lol

Posted (edited)

To be fair,there are people out there who actually believe that wearing charcoal mask is racist so maybe she's referring to those people specifically. 

Edited by Yahara

Posted (edited)

71FA42A2-3573-47C1-AAFC-BEE289ACBBAF.thu

Racist corona-chan cosplayer back at it again with the ignorance lol. Applying a charcoal mask isn't in any way the same as blackfacing or purposely cosplaying a racist portrayal, you twat. Dunno what it is with so many white cosplayers like her and the backward mentality 💀

As a white person, I think she sounds like a massive dumbass. But just to elaborate, from my perspective this stuff manifests due to extremists literally reeeing at white people for breathing nowadays, so naturally you're going to get ridiculous pushback like this. Imo, screeching at the loud minority of people who actually subscribe to that insanity does nothing but cause more division. She's not helping anyone, and definitely not herself.

That being said, she's also totally appealing to the subsect of coomers on 4chan for those sweet, sweet "iM noT liEK tHe oTheR giRLSs" points... It's not 2016 anymore "Mikomi". If you ask me, her mother should retract her internet privileges before it's too late :alpacawink:

Edited by Purinpuff
I love the downvotes for just answering a question lol, amazing

Posted

Has anyone been following the cowbutt crunchies craftchella mess on Twitter? They started a twitch livestream event of cosplayers teaching “panels” by asking for volunteers on Twitter and took everyone that applied. They were called out for not including black cosplayers in the event and all of the cosplayers being “white passing.” 

People are making good points about this but they’re getting lost in the ridiculous ones. It’s also turned into white cosplayers virtue signaling by tagging every black cosplayer they know in the replies to sign up. It is pretty ironic that they chose the name “craftchella” since Coachella is infamous for being mostly rich white people lol

Posted

Some old Amouranth cosplays. I wouldnt be surprised if she was trans:

52ab6465e19cd.thumb.jpg.7a7f5fc07c993bb752ab641f326c6.thumb.jpg.28b3ee6416b2e2c352ab63c87b329.thumb.jpg.7d3fe1ed5ba958e9

Posted

Has anyone been following the cowbutt crunchies craftchella mess on Twitter? They started a twitch livestream event of cosplayers teaching “panels” by asking for volunteers on Twitter and took everyone that applied. They were called out for not including black cosplayers in the event and all of the cosplayers being “white passing.” 

People are making good points about this but they’re getting lost in the ridiculous ones. It’s also turned into white cosplayers virtue signaling by tagging every black cosplayer they know in the replies to sign up. It is pretty ironic that they chose the name “craftchella” since Coachella is infamous for being mostly rich white people lol

as far as i know, cowbutt are ignorant white people, and while this whole situation is nothing new, it still fucking sucks. my heart sang, seeing that banner with all those white faces. there's absolutely no excuse to put whitewashed shit into the world.

Posted

71FA42A2-3573-47C1-AAFC-BEE289ACBBAF.thu

Racist corona-chan cosplayer back at it again with the ignorance lol. Applying a charcoal mask isn't in any way the same as blackfacing or purposely cosplaying a racist portrayal, you twat. Dunno what it is with so many white cosplayers like her and the backward mentality 💀

She can't even get the issue with blackface right. :notimp:

Blackface shouldn't be done at all. Not even black people should do it. It's not like how only black people can say the n-word. 

But no one gives a shit if you use a face mask.  Face masks aren't people using a skin color as a costume. 

Some old Amouranth cosplays. I wouldnt be surprised if she was trans:

52ab6465e19cd.thumb.jpg.7a7f5fc07c993bb752ab641f326c6.thumb.jpg.28b3ee6416b2e2c352ab63c87b329.thumb.jpg.7d3fe1ed5ba958e9

I mean these look nice idk what the big deal is here? 

Posted (edited)

I mean these look nice idk what the big deal is here? 

Amouranth has done TERRIBLE things. She is one of the worst on twitch. She's stolen from lots of people.  She harassed people. She treats people like garbage at cons. She "pranked" some guys on tinder and set up a fake date, filmed it, then made the guys buy her and her HUSBAND dinner by mocking them (one of the guys there admitted it was her husband filming and the guy felt very uncomfortable about it and felt pressured to stay around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OumuOJfkfo4). She said the top donator on her twitch would win  a date with her (and she had a tier on patreon that offered a date as a reward)...some idiots bought it and donated...  She took the money, said they were losers, and it was then revealed she was already married.  This is just a few things she's done.  

People now wonder if its possible she was born male.  

Edited by Jolirjono