• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

764 posts in this topic

Posted

She isn't? I thought she was? She used to have it in her ig bio

omg freal? Do you have screenshot? I’m gonna try and look on her ig and fb about her father and being Asian(or not)

Posted

omg freal? Do you have screenshot? I’m gonna try and look on her ig and fb about her father and being Asian(or not)

No. I never thought i needed to take one since there isn't much to know about her? But i follow both her ig pages and some cosplay pages that post her mention her being half asian (i don't remember the specific nationality tho)

Posted

to me it seems like she's using a breastplate/silicone breast form. In the selfie and the 02 christmas photo the boobs kinda reflect light in a different way than the rest of her skin.

Ahhh I think you might have a point. It's suddenly giving me Jenna Lynn Meowri vibes 

Posted

No. I never thought i needed to take one since there isn't much to know about her? But i follow both her ig pages and some cosplay pages that post her mention her being half asian (i don't remember the specific nationality tho)

Here ya go, this is what I found from her fb, couldn’t find pic of her father.. maybe I missed it lol I added screenshot of her lip fillers post as well since it was discussed 

2nd screenshot is her saying she’s Asian because she’s Cherokee but idk, I’m not knowledgeable in that area as to whether they are considered Asian or not

232C0CB8-2768-40D6-9163-549D9885A998.jpeg

82561AEF-DEF5-4828-812E-37916AAF53DF.jpeg

ED48D49A-E13C-4421-BB75-B7D4D67ADA6F.jpeg

Posted

Sarah is swan diving off the deep end. According to lolcow she's been trying to get google to remove this thread from the search because she doesn't like that we're talking about her?

She's having yet ANOTHER meltdown but this time it's about her Rosalina cosplay that looks nothing like Rosalina. 

Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-09-25-1.png

Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-07-59-1.png

1579460562837.jpg

1579460755867.jpg

1579460722341.jpg

Idk where Sarah got that render of Rosalina, but not a single game in the entire Mario series has her looking that BLUE. 

Posted

Since PULL is back, I found photos of Lyn Nicole’s parents. She did post them to her social media herself so I hope I’m not breaking rules.

F3BF44D9-8BD6-4BD1-9C7D-74AC71A053D5.jpeg

EDB02125-0F5A-4DFE-B956-C4DE87CEBCA0.jpeg

Posted

Sarah is swan diving off the deep end. According to lolcow she's been trying to get google to remove this thread from the search because she doesn't like that we're talking about her?

She's having yet ANOTHER meltdown but this time it's about her Rosalina cosplay that looks nothing like Rosalina. 

Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-09-25-1.png

Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-07-59-1.png

Hidden Content

Idk where Sarah got that render of Rosalina, but not a single game in the entire Mario series has her looking that BLUE. 

Those look like the Rosalina model used in Smash due to the ugly ass stars they used on the dress that Sarah so loves because they give her a reason to make it look extra (it does not). Thing is: that isn't an official Nintendo render in the first place, it's a fanmade one that took her smash 4 model.

Rosalina_SSB4.thumb.png.ad9eb2040c042480Smash Bros WiiU

5e253ba2bf3de_1280px-Rosalina__Luma_SSBU

Smash Bros Ultimate

Thing is: she doesn't know how lighting, surroundings and texture of materials will change it's local colour. Of course it's going to be more blue tinted if the sateen dress she's wearing is reflecting the blue of the surrounding stage. The statement that "colour is a spectrum" is fucking bullshit in this context and has nothing to do with the fact that she's either colourblind or too stupid to see the difference in hue between the base material & fabric she has lying right in front of her. There's nothing even remotely close to turquoise or mint. Nothing about this design screams Rosalina apart from the wig but that's hard to fuck up in the first place. You wouldn't make a Peach cosplay, change the design to be unrecognizable and make it red? Also why use her official render for the mario franchise in this side-by-side when that fanmade render fits her narrative so much better? 

Posted

Our favourite gal Sarah just doesn't want to admit she's a cheapskate and has mediocre skills. I'm honestly wondering if all her cosplays are 100% made by her because she sometimes has decent costumes, but then there's this Rosalina mess. That lace on the sleeves is a huge yikes. She seems like someone who really just doesn't want to learn further how to sew. The empress waist dress is what makes Rosalina unique from Peach and Daisy lmao

Posted (edited)

Sorry for quoting you idk how to get rid of it :alpacaworry2:

Here ya go, this is what I found from her fb, couldn’t find pic of her father.. maybe I missed it lol I added screenshot of her lip fillers post as well since it was discussed 

2nd screenshot is her saying she’s Asian because she’s Cherokee but idk, I’m not knowledgeable in that area as to whether they are considered Asian or not

No clue, but i really respect her honesty in regards to her cosmetic treatments!

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted

SARAH NO

sarahno.thumb.PNG.34f9c92bc6fc672609b50c

Here she goes again trying to be the cosplay ambassador teaching the children how to make cosplays by telling them the wrong fucking thing. If you've ever used E6000 glue for anything, you'll know that it's both a skin irritant and has highly noxious fumes. You can smell the glue from far away, there are specific warning labels not to use it indoors or without a respirator. What is Sarah doing? Touching the glue with her bare hands, using it indoors, and isn't bothering to mention that the glue vapors can and will poison you if you're not in a well ventilated area or using a respirator. She's also, presumably, using this in the same vicinity as her 4 cats are.

Posted

Sorry for quoting you idk how to get rid of it :alpacaworry2:

No clue, but i really respect her honesty in regards to her cosmetic treatments!

yeah she’s open about her cosmetic procedures so it’s nbd honestly

Posted

Cherokee is a native American group of people. They are native American, not Asian.
Perhaps they once migrated from Asia to America, but that's such a long stretch and is a completely invalid reason for her to call herself Asian.
She's just trying to seem more Asian because that's more """cosplay""" and "cool".

Posted

Cherokee is a native American group of people. They are native American, not Asian.Perhaps they once migrated from Asia to America, but that's such a long stretch and is a completely invalid reason for her to call herself Asian.
She's just trying to seem more Asian because that's more """cosplay""" and "cool".

Yeah I wanted to say that but didn’t incase someone tries to pull a fast one on me and goes into some sorta speech and debate about it

Posted

Cherokee is a native American group of people. They are native American, not Asian.Perhaps they once migrated from Asia to America, but that's such a long stretch and is a completely invalid reason for her to call herself Asian.

Either she made an honest mistake because she’s really ignorant or she did try to pull the asian card to appease to weebs. 

Posted

I know people have called Lyn a weeb and how she got with her boyfriend, Sho, because he’s Japanese and white. Something like that lol