• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

784 posts in this topic

Posted

As a poc, i don't believe "pulling a race card" exists, simply bc it implies that calling out actual acts of racism, discrimination etc are just us playing the victim or pulling shit out our asses to avoid accountability. Its not something like a problematic gay or trans person using their sexuality or gender to get a pass on being scummy. With poc, hardly anyone would take it seriously and just give you more hate. Hell most don't even take situations with actual racism as seriously as they pretend to.

No i haven't read that thread nor am i familiar with the snowflake you mentioned. I agree with you and understand exactly what you're saying but I'm going off experiences as a poc and knowing the context behind the statement.

Also: i want to point out that I'm glad shes being called out for this shit, too many scammy poc cosplayers tend to get away with being scammy. However whats gross is that some people (mouth breathing incels for example) might use this as a opprotunity to be openly racist (I've seen it before) torwards her so thats another reason why i wasn't here for the pulling the race card comment or the elaboration.

(Not trying to derail the thread with this topic.)

That's fair enough! Thank you for explaining in such a constructive way. I definitely agreed with you, I do think there's extensive racial tension and that contributes to people brushing off real incidents of racism with "the race card". I just wanted to add there's a small amount of people who give creedence to that idea, although it's seen as extremely taboo to normal people. I find it pretty disgusting because it gives ammunition to the incel types like you said, but some people are happy to play the victim at the cost of others/something much greater than themselves.

Posted

So I used to see this girl on insta frequently, and I remember being a little obsessed with her looks. This was before I found pull and realised a lot goes into the content public personalities churn out. I stumbled across her today and thought I'd do some sleuthing for the sake of my self confidence lol. She looks very different in candids (by no means bad) but I was wondering what you guys think? I'm pretty sure she's had fillers since that photo but I can't help but suspect she's also using photoshop/snow (particularly on her eyes/jaw) to achieve her look in the first pic.

Screenshot_20200108-115347__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200108-115044__01.jpg

Posted

So I used to see this girl on insta frequently, and I remember being a little obsessed with her looks. This was before I found pull and realised a lot goes into the content public personalities churn out. I stumbled across her today and thought I'd do some sleuthing for the sake of my self confidence lol. She looks very different in candids (by no means bad) but I was wondering what you guys think? I'm pretty sure she's had fillers since that photo but I can't help but suspect she's also using photoshop/snow (particularly on her eyes/jaw) to achieve her look in the first pic.

Omg i follow both her a toki (girl cosplaying as zero two). I don't doubt she does some editting and uses filters but not all the lighting and angles can make her boobs bigger.

she's still cute in candids but looking at her ig pics you notice diffrences in her body.

Posted

Omg i follow both her a toki (girl cosplaying as zero two). I don't doubt she does some editting and uses filters but not all the lighting and angles can make her boobs bigger.

she's still cute in candids but looking at her ig pics you notice diffrences in her body.

They're honestly both gorgeous but you do bring up a good point! I think a lot of it might be angles/filters, which gives me hope for myself lmao.  But I can't reconcile the difference between her body in candids now that you've mentioned it 🤔

What is this wizardry and where do it get it lmao?

Screenshot_20200108-145500__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200108-150511__01.jpg

Posted (edited)

F4ery back at it again for the new year, here are two close up, heavily shooped face pics and then for comparison this gem which appears to be a candid or only lightly edited photo with friends which I have rotated.

Does she really find her shoops convincing?

Does anyone know if she's ever claimed that she creates these photos of herself as art or something? I haven't been able to find much about her but I get the feeling that if asked she denies photoshopping.

Maybe she should link up with Wylona or something.

IMG_20200107_150108_986.jpg

IMG_20200107_150150_022.jpg

IMG_20200107_150038_125.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-151158~2.png

She’s definitely giving me wylona vibes with the exaggerated, creepy editing. She looks like a pretty average girl without the heavy filters but it’s kind of obvious she wouldn’t get even gain a quarter of the followers she has now if she only posted normal photos of herself. She kind of just doesn’t seem like anything special.

I think she looks pretty similar to her edited photos so I’m not too shooked.. except for the big difference in boob sizes.. are her big boobs a lie?

tbh I’ve always found it a little weird how small her eyes are... she almost looks asian but I don’t think she’s mixed.. right?

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

She’s definitely giving me wylona vibes with the exaggerated, creepy editing. She looks like a pretty average girl without the heavy filters but it’s kind of obvious she wouldn’t get even gain a quarter of the followers she has now if she only posted normal photos of herself. She kind of just doesn’t seem like anything special.

I think she looks pretty similar to her edited photos so I’m not too shooked.. except for the big difference in boob sizes.. are her big boobs a lie?

tbh I’ve always found it a little weird how small her eyes are... she almost looks asian but I don’t think she’s mixed.. right?

She's half asian. That plus the fact that she wears large false lashes makes her eyes look smaller. 

Posted

That's what I meant by wizardry haha! I want to know what bra she wears (she looks a similar size to me) but I've never managed to make my boobs look half as good lol. But she may have got them done, I was hoping someone else would know tbh.

Posted

Not finding official sources for these statements but seeing this all over the internet (please add sources if you know if this is official):

- the man died in the hospital due to the severe injuries

- Takaoka committed the murder because he was seeing other women

I mean if you look at it like this... Woman killing man for cheating on her with another woman. It's nothing too much out of the ordinary, right? It's a crime that the woman should get into jail for. But just because she is a cosplayer people praise her and cutify her calling her a 'yandere'. When really she is just crazy and just killed a man out of jealousy.

If she was a woman who lived next door and would have stabbed someone close to these people who praise her I wonder would they still think of her as 'great'? I doubt it. I think people should put themselves into the shoes of the victim and into the shoes of the family and friends of the victim.

It must hurt a lot for the family of the victim to see the murderer being called hot and cute and people yelling: 'She did nothing wrong! She's my perfect waifu!'

These people are so sick.

It's disgusting.

Also:

Also an IG user called the Takaoka cosplayer out on their clownery and this was the cosplayers reply:

clown.thumb.png.0f16e8cd622c427953c08f42

I know this is super late to mention, but he actually survived, I don’t think it was really cheating since he worked in a host club and she was a customer, he stopped hosting for a bit but then came back and kinda milked(?) the attention and calls himself a “Phoenix” 

Posted

Does anyone know anything about @bambiskii ? I find her out of cosplay pretty but with it she looks so...
( She doesn't hide her shoop's and you can easily find many unshooped photos of her).

Screenshot_20200109-152342_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200109-152057_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200109-151724_Instagram.jpg

Posted

F4ery back at it again for the new year, here are two close up, heavily shooped face pics and then for comparison this gem which appears to be a candid or only lightly edited photo with friends which I have rotated.

Does anyone know if she's ever claimed that she creates these photos of herself as art or something? I haven't been able to find much about her but I get the feeling that if asked she denies photoshopping.

9110D633-4126-4A0E-8477-76D80C9FFB82.thuBCE45A4A-A198-4ED3-A67C-98C9404FA48F.thu
CB8EA6F8-B5EC-45CE-96AD-CDF5DAF63661.thu

4EFF914F-9650-4D1A-8E5F-8FDAE289609B.thuEE6F68CF-9F38-406C-A8A5-D6466D1C2897.thuFA917996-FCC4-40FF-A35A-8348F83BDEE9.thu

I got curious about this girl and found less edited videos and photos of hers and the difference is huge... I wonder if she really believes she looks the same because it doesn’t seem like she realizes it..
01E828C1-025D-463F-ACEB-3AA5864F811F.thu

Of course you look like a completely different person when you photoshop yourself into an entirely different person... even her own family doesn’t recognize her.

Posted

9110D633-4126-4A0E-8477-76D80C9FFB82.thuBCE45A4A-A198-4ED3-A67C-98C9404FA48F.thu
CB8EA6F8-B5EC-45CE-96AD-CDF5DAF63661.thu

4EFF914F-9650-4D1A-8E5F-8FDAE289609B.thuEE6F68CF-9F38-406C-A8A5-D6466D1C2897.thuFA917996-FCC4-40FF-A35A-8348F83BDEE9.thu

I got curious about this girl and found less edited videos and photos of hers and the difference is huge... I wonder if she really believes she looks the same because it doesn’t seem like she realizes it..
01E828C1-025D-463F-ACEB-3AA5864F811F.thu

Of course you look like a completely different person when you photoshop yourself into an entirely different person... even her own family doesn’t recognize her.

No kidding... I also wonder if she truly thinks this is how she looks, although that's really hard to imagine because it's very clear that she has major body dysmorphia and confidence issues which is why she edits herself this way in the first place. I still wonder that if confronted, she would deny editing her photos or claim that she's been creating a character or making "art" by way of these edits. 

I also wonder what people think of her who know her irl.

Posted

I have a major issue with the fact that she edits her skin to be lighter in the most obvious way. She must have some type of body dysmorphia over her features and skin tone, which is really sad bc shes actually a very cute girl (tho candids ingeneral usually aren't flattering.) 

that said, her edits are inconsistent and sloppy. I genuinely despise that horrendous blush filter.

Posted

I believe Lynie mentioned she isn’t Asian, she posted a photo of her father (who isnt Asian) and they have same eyes. She’s also mentioned she does shoop, specifically her chin since she disliked the cleft it had and then got fillers for it.

Posted

I believe Lynie mentioned she isn’t Asian, she posted a photo of her father (who isnt Asian) and they have same eyes. She’s also mentioned she does shoop, specifically her chin since she disliked the cleft it had and then got fillers for it.

She isn't? I thought she was? She used to have it in her ig bio

Posted

to me it seems like she's using a breastplate/silicone breast form. In the selfie and the 02 christmas photo the boobs kinda reflect light in a different way than the rest of her skin.