• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

789 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard that UK cosplayer Sindy Pop is being hypocritical in regards to Sakimichan on Twitter. Someone got the screenshots?

Her twitter got nuked and she's become irrelevant so I doubt you'll be able to find anything :/

Posted

I don't think she's been posted. All her cosplay's are selfies in a wig and edited on accessories.

Screenshot_20200102-074212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074626_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074726_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I don't think she's been posted. All her cosplay's are selfies in a wig and edited on accessories.

Screenshot_20200102-074212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074626_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-074726_Instagram.jpg

I've come across this girl before! Her nose photoshop is tragic imo, whatever it looks like irl it's surely much better than the way she edits. Hopefully she rethinks all the snow because her nostrils probably miss her...

Screenshot_20200102-180005__01.jpg

Posted (edited)

Cosplayer loltots commissioned babuteefs to make a wig for her, but when it came time to pay up in person she snatched the wig from babuteef's hands and ran. Then she held an underwater photoshoot with it, destroyed the wig and bitched about how babuteefs was a shitty wig maker. Babu called her out and she deleted all of her social media profiles to hide, but the both of them are currently at MAGfest lol.

1578031685186.jpg

1578031765609.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-00-12-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-00-40-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-01-22-1.thumb.p

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

Loltots/lmaotots dug her own grave haha

Her Nessa sucked as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

Babuteefs also had to put in some extra work on the wig because loltots told her the week before MAGfest that she wanted to do an underwater photoshoot. Of course the wig would get destroyed in contact with water. What the hell was she thinking?

People at MAGfest have apparently spotted her around the con wearing a facemask to hide away from the backlash 🤡

Posted

Babuteefs also had to put in some extra work on the wig because loltots told her the week before MAGfest that she wanted to do an underwater photoshoot. Of course the wig would get destroyed in contact with water. What the hell was she thinking?

People at MAGfest have apparently spotted her around the con wearing a facemask to hide away from the backlash 🤡

Imagine doing something scummy then still attending the con guess she doesn't have any shame. 

Posted (edited)

The sheer audacity of this dumbass! Just look at how ratty and damaged it got, not counting the bun that was supposed to go on the back of the wig falling off (which probably happened after she fucked it up trying to grab it from babu's hands). I found these other photos from loltots story on twitter. I'm reading that the photoshoot cost more than the wig itself.

ENVXJKHXsAEl52k.jpg

ENVXJKJW4AAmLue.jpg

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

Cosplayer loltots commissioned babuteefs to make a wig for her, but when it came time to pay up in person she snatched the wig from babuteef's hands and ran. Then she held an underwater photoshoot with it, destroyed the wig and bitched about how babuteefs was a shitty wig maker. Babu called her out and she deleted all of her social media profiles to hide, but the both of them are currently at MAGfest lol.

1578031685186.jpg

1578031765609.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-00-12-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-00-40-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2020-01-03-15-01-22-1.thumb.p

Guess who commented on @babuteefs post when it sounds like something she would do...424B5F41-7677-4027-9DB2-4941C36AA15C.thu

Posted

Guess who commented on @babuteefs post when it sounds like something she would do...424B5F41-7677-4027-9DB2-4941C36AA15C.thu

Why am i not surprised momokun commented on it? I read the comment and felt my eyes roll into another dimension. 

This actually sounds like something she would do and if I'm not mistaken, she has done something similar. Either way, its hilarious coming from her when shes no saint herself

Posted

Why am i not surprised momokun commented on it? I read the comment and felt my eyes roll into another dimension. 

This actually sounds like something she would do and if I'm not mistaken, she has done something similar. Either way, its hilarious coming from her when shes no saint herself

notice how Momokun carefully says “I hope in the future they would be more mindful” ..basically knowing she did something similar in the past and implying she learned to be a better person now.

Posted

notice how Momokun carefully says “I hope in the future they would be more mindful” ..basically knowing she did something similar in the past and implying she learned to be a better person now.

her whole comment she’s like a snake 

4A8FD038-7521-4CC7-9022-105B6D61B4ED.thu

Posted

The sheer audacity of this dumbass! Just look at how ratty and damaged it got, not counting the bun that was supposed to go on the back of the wig falling off (which probably happened after she fucked it up trying to grab it from babu's hands). I found these other photos from loltots story on twitter. I'm reading that the photoshoot cost more than the wig itself.

ENVXJKHXsAEl52k.jpg

ENVXJKJW4AAmLue.jpg

Did anyone tell her that styled wigs and water don't mix?

Posted (edited)

ENVXJKHXsAEl52k.jpg

ENVXJKJW4AAmLue.jpg

I'm surprised she hasn't played the race card. By that I mean crying racism just because she got caught stealing and trying to defend against the backlash

Edited by Hariyoshitsuyoshi
Elaborate

Posted

I'm sorry but did she really think she'd get away with stealing a wig, haveing a photoshoot in it and then even posting it publically. How stupid can you be. Worst plan ever!:derp: