• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

533 posts in this topic

Posted

something about her neck is putting me off, is it too short or something? It looks as if her head didn't belong to her body and was just copypasted on top of it

it's a bit pinched at the top around her jaw; could be from making her face smaller. 

Posted

People drew fan art of her...Disgusting. Why do they feel the need to fetishize actual, fatal violence? It's horrible.

639.png

Posted

People need to stop giving her any attention, its whats she wants

Posted

That was some kind of trip holy shit.

Posted

Apparently she gained 10k extra followers on Instagram. That's insane. 

Posted

This world is too fucked up.

I can’t believe there are people who give attention and praise those who commit terrible crimes or support those who are bad shitty people in general and try to rationalize or glorify their actions.

I’m sick of people like this.

Posted (edited)

There are people literally drawing fanart for this girl and so many guys wanna date her because of yandere and anime girl heheeheheheheh

Its not a joke, and they need to realise that fantasy and real life are completely different, who the hell wants an obsessive gf who might kill them any moment?? Might seem cool in anime but not in reality lol

Edited by Something

Posted

It's disgusting but there are many sickos who seem to worship her as the first irl yandere... I honestly think that some weird dudes think that their creepy yandere fantasies about girls like yuno gasai finally became real with her. i also assume some creepy dudes who want to have a yandere gf at all cost won't ever care about the danger, or are just in love with the fantasy about her, like some sort of groupies. it's honestly disgusting and scary that she got famous for murder just because she's pulling off a yandere act. i hope she gets locked away for a long time for what she did and that other girls won't get ideas from this. just disgusting.

Posted

The only reason why people are giving her attention is because they think she's cute and an irl yandere. If any other girl would have done this, who wasn't into an I'm or wasn't "cute" they probably wouldn't be giving her so much attention. 

Posted

The only reason why people are giving her attention is because they think she's cute and an irl yandere. If any other girl would have done this, who wasn't into an I'm or wasn't "cute" they probably wouldn't be giving her so much attention. 

It’s just like how “attractive” serial killers like Ted Bundy have followers/fangirls who glorify them.

Some people are just fucked in the head.

Posted

This makes my guts hurt.  It's as if these people lost touch of reality and think anime is real life. Actually the kind of anime they chose to translate into irl is what really bothers me.

Posted

Guys i cant believe i am seeing this

BD61FD84-C066-4D5A-8418-82CDAB0FD167.thuA40D6EA1-2435-4673-A4B1-8A9C77BDF6C6.thu