• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

535 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ugh, this situation again. Apparently, pandaemix made a video talking about her beef with soraloli - it's a 42 minute long video addressing numerous issues about being harassed by stalkers and soraloli. I watched the video because, you know, I have nothing to do (but I watched it muted on 2x speed... I may be bored, but lmao who got time for dat);

I ain't no Teabii to make good summaries, but I'll address quickly what she said: Apparently, soraloli accused her of copying "her style" and ever since she's been being harassed by stalkers commenting rude stuff on her photos. soraloli said that pandaemix copied her hair (my hair is black and yours too, so you're copying me!), her lolita style and photos and her Yosuga no Sora cosplay plan. Not worth watching it all and could be shortened to 20 minutes or so, but anyway...

Both of them look ridiculous in this situation. soraloli's style is pretending that she's Sora from Yosuga no Sora and that's it - her fans are protecting her and saying "lmao pandaemix is copying sora!!!", but... pandaemix is just cosplaying Sora too. There's no originality here. And pandaemix is no saint too - even though she's probably not copying soraloli, it's still not cool to boast about your incestuous relationship online. Her and her brother are 18 years old, they are old enough to know that incest is not cute and life isn't an anime. People won't look at her relationship and think, "omg... goals". They're disgusting, imo.

This got a bit long, but this has been bugging me. What's so cool about being incestuous? In five or more years, both of them will look back and probably regret everything they said online. I think this issue falls under the "cosplay personalities" thread, cuz... Yosuga no Sora cosplay. Uh, anyway.

tl;dr yosuga no sora hardcore fans accusing each other of copying

Both are ridiculous saying shit about incest.  But I do not think the two are doing cosplay, they just like lolita style.  Especially soraloli, since she always liked this style and always tied her hair in pigtails, the fact is that now she has platinumed her hair to look more like Sora Kasugano (or because she wanted to return to natural color).  But even so, it is ridiculous who is watching the fight of these two kids.

Ugh, this situation again. Apparently, pandaemix made a video talking about her beef with soraloli - it's a 42 minute long video addressing numerous issues about being harassed by stalkers and soraloli. I watched the video because, you know, I have nothing to do (but I watched it muted on 2x speed... I may be bored, but lmao who got time for dat);

I ain't no Teabii to make good summaries, but I'll address quickly what she said: Apparently, soraloli accused her of copying "her style" and ever since she's been being harassed by stalkers commenting rude stuff on her photos. soraloli said that pandaemix copied her hair (my hair is black and yours too, so you're copying me!), her lolita style and photos and her Yosuga no Sora cosplay plan. Not worth watching it all and could be shortened to 20 minutes or so, but anyway...

Both of them look ridiculous in this situation. soraloli's style is pretending that she's Sora from Yosuga no Sora and that's it - her fans are protecting her and saying "lmao pandaemix is copying sora!!!", but... pandaemix is just cosplaying Sora too. There's no originality here. And pandaemix is no saint too - even though she's probably not copying soraloli, it's still not cool to boast about your incestuous relationship online. Her and her brother are 18 years old, they are old enough to know that incest is not cute and life isn't an anime. People won't look at her relationship and think, "omg... goals". They're disgusting, imo.

This got a bit long, but this has been bugging me. What's so cool about being incestuous? In five or more years, both of them will look back and probably regret everything they said online. I think this issue falls under the "cosplay personalities" thread, cuz... Yosuga no Sora cosplay. Uh, anyway.

tl;dr yosuga no sora hardcore fans accusing each other of copying

Both are ridiculous saying shit about incest.  But I do not think the two are doing cosplay, they just like lolita style.  Especially soraloli, since she always liked this style and always tied her hair in pigtails, the fact is that now she has platinumed her hair to look more like Sora Kasugano (or because she wanted to return to natural color) maybe because of color of the hair people think she's cosplaying. But even so, it is ridiculous who is watching the fight of these two kids. Don't give attention to them.

Edited by Akuma

Posted

Both are ridiculous saying shit about incest.  But I do not think the two are doing cosplay, they just like lolita style.  Especially soraloli, since she always liked this style and always tied her hair in pigtails, the fact is that now she has platinumed her hair to look more like Sora Kasugano (or because she wanted to return to natural color).  But even so, it is ridiculous who is watching the fight of these two kids.

Both are ridiculous saying shit about incest.  But I do not think the two are doing cosplay, they just like lolita style.  Especially soraloli, since she always liked this style and always tied her hair in pigtails, the fact is that now she has platinumed her hair to look more like Sora Kasugano (or because she wanted to return to natural color) maybe because of color of the hair people think she's cosplaying. But even so, it is ridiculous who is watching the fight of these two kids. Don't give attention to them.

oh my god whats happened to her neck?!

@pandaemix story

20190425_202454.jpg

Posted

i've seen this cosplayer a lot on my explore feed https://www.instagram.com/ta0w0_wei/ 
she gives me an off-putting vibe if that makes any sense lol.. its the way she replies to her comments + captions irks me
i have no idea if shes that slim or if she altered her waist that tiny
but i shes cute.. i guess ?
what do you guys think? 

IMG_5040.PNG

IMG_5042.PNG

IMG_5041.PNG

She edits her face a lot to look more like an anime girl so I'm pretty sure she does edit her body too.

I recall that when she went by tako_wei she played this game with her followers to guess her height and weight and the answer she gave was 164cm and 38.7kgs. I think the posts are deleted but it's archived here and here.

In her Q&A story, she says that she's skinny because she sleeps a lot and hence skips meals, but whenever she does eat, it's extremely irregular and survives on one meal per day.

And a few backs, she made a post saying she wishes there were minus sized clothes for girls as skinny her.

Posted

She edits her face a lot to look more like an anime girl so I'm pretty sure she does edit her body too.

I recall that when she went by tako_wei she played this game with her followers to guess her height and weight and the answer she gave was 164cm and 38.7kgs. I think the posts are deleted but it's archived here and here.

In her Q&A story, she says that she's skinny because she sleeps a lot and hence skips meals, but whenever she does eat, it's extremely irregular and survives on one meal per day.

And a few backs, she made a post saying she wishes there were minus sized clothes for girls as skinny her.

Why are all these online personalities so cringey?

minus sized clothes?? really? does she not realize all clothes are cater to skinny girls... *facepalm*

that’s why plus size women always struggle to find their sizes....

she’s trying to romanticize being unhealthy and skinny. It makes me wonder what she looks like without all the photoshop because I can only imagine she isn’t as “smol” as she’s trying to come off.

Posted

i've seen this cosplayer a lot on my explore feed https://www.instagram.com/ta0w0_wei/ 
she gives me an off-putting vibe if that makes any sense lol.. its the way she replies to her comments + captions irks me
i have no idea if shes that slim or if she altered her waist that tiny
but i shes cute.. i guess ?
what do you guys think? 

IMG_5040.PNG

IMG_5042.PNG

IMG_5041.PNG

i use to follow her some time ago, she said one time that she has a condition on her back and she needs to use a special belt and thats the reason of her small waist.

tbh i unfollowed her because she use to ask alot for money to her followers. She was always like "plz donate me money so i can do more cute pics and cosplays" , it was annoying.

Posted

i use to follow her some time ago, she said one time that she has a condition on her back and she needs to use a special belt and thats the reason of her small waist.

tbh i unfollowed her because she use to ask alot for money to her followers. She was always like "plz donate me money so i can do more cute pics and cosplays" , it was annoying.

I think I know what she used. My mom bought one for me to use, not because of condition but because I had bad posture (I chose to slouch when I was young lol) I don’t know if something like that can give you a tiny waist but correct me if I’m wrong haha

Attached picture, the one I had was something like this with some slight difference.

33A3A7E1-6587-400F-8DD7-D4328AFBDEA7.jpeg

Posted

I once saw her posted on her ig (can't rmb if normal post or story) that she also photoshop herself to be more 'thicc' because people alot of people where commenting on her pics saying that she is anorexic and have to eat more etc etc. So its confirmed that she does photoshop herself.

Personally I feel that she does photoshop her waist to be slightly smaller too and not just only her hips and butt bigger to achieve the skinny but still curvier look. 
My body size is similar to tako_wei and i often have to wear like an extra pants or butt/hip enhancers if i wear a tight skirt/dress if not my body look straight as fuck. Same with alot of very naturally skinny girl I've met, you'll just look straight and lanky especially if you dont exercise and keep fit.

Definitely have to agree that she does post alot of  'donate to me uwu' posts. Even her patreon prices are considered quite high. Before she had patreon, she also sold individual photosets for like a pretty high price. She would often post on her story that its because she has some kind of mental disability and because of that she had to quit school at a really young age and became a 'shut in' after that so she don't any skills or ability to work a normal job. She had never clarified what mental disability she has despite how often she talks about it on her ig story tho.

Posted

So I decided to look up her patreon and I found this very disturbing...

She’s just turn 18 and basically trying to pander to pedophiles...

She claims she doesn’t do nudes because she’s still very young or something... but still is doing lewds?? 

9B0CE6A4-0D9A-49AA-85D1-16A85AB011F8.jpeg

7979BC68-3F16-4C40-AC8F-60605C0DA47F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

So I decided to look up her patreon and I found this very disturbing...

She’s just turn 18 and basically trying to pander to pedophiles...

She claims she doesn’t do nudes because she’s still very young or something... but still is doing lewds?? 

9B0CE6A4-0D9A-49AA-85D1-16A85AB011F8.jpeg

7979BC68-3F16-4C40-AC8F-60605C0DA47F.jpeg

People can take lewds if they want (personally I find the over saturation of lewd cosplays quite annoying and fed up of seeing another sexed up pokemon or loli or planet and would be fine with the concept disappearing tomorrow)  but only at a legal age

But from the age on her paetron that means she's been doing suggestive pictures on insta from the AGE OF 16 which is disturbing  For example her nekopara one on her instagram.  

From what I've gathered she started her paetron (according to her instagram) around February/ March 2018 note she would be around 17 years old at the time she was posting lewds for money on there and states openly that "she"I will move to PAETRON for people above 18" Her excessive photoshop is annoying but pandering to pedophiles is a whole other thing and frankly disgusting

Screenshot_2019-04-28_at_20.56.18.thumb.Screenshot_2019-04-28_at_20.58.10.thumb.

Edited by MosCow
Grammar

Posted

What the.. I thought it was three different people  

I mean if you gotta. Photoshop yourself, be consistent   

As for the fact she's underage, can't we submit the evidences to the local police ?

Posted

What the.. I thought it was three different people  

I mean if you gotta. Photoshop yourself, be consistent   

As for the fact she's underage, can't we submit the evidences to the local police ?

the picture with the 3girls in mini shorts are 3 diferent girls but idk if u were refering to that xD 

Posted

has anyone heard about that ciel star person who just got outed for grooming minors?

admittedly i do now know of this person, but the black butler fandom on tumblr is blowing up about it right now. apparently they are popular on youtube.

Posted

has anyone heard about that ciel star person who just got outed for grooming minors?

admittedly i do now know of this person, but the black butler fandom on tumblr is blowing up about it right now. apparently they are popular on youtube.

I haven’t heard of this. You got any links or receipts?