• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

535 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(First time poster have been reading on PULL for years and just found the courage to make an account and post OwO) 

I found this cosplayer a couple months ago while looking at 02 cosplays and suspceted her of using Mitu or Snow/ PS. 

She is known as HarukaCos and she's an Arizona based cosplayer and has around 11K followers on Insta. https://www.instagram.com/harukacos/

Turns out she's sponsered by rolecosplay, has a pinky paradise discount code. She mostly does love live cosplay's and selfie shots. From her tiktok  (@realharukacos) and insta stories she seems to be riding the e-girl, nyan nyan meme waifu train.  Thoughts?

1546204036335.thumb.png.02f8180bd87e443c

FullSizeRender_(1).thumb.jpg.baed8e66b67FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.fcadc4e28e2fd25

'Just Makeup'

IMG_2978.thumb.PNG.2323bdd8031ae567cf21d

IMG_3022.thumb.PNG.f1617fe2f19dec696d982

I don't want to say she's insure cause I don't know here personally but she always denies complements given to her. Tbh she's still pretty adorable without all the shop, it kinda makes her look scary and at the very least she doesn't shop herself into pixiesayurii territory but it's still unrealistic.

Edited by MosCow

Posted

(First time poster have been reading on PULL for years and just found the courage to make an account and post OwO) 

I found this cosplayer a couple months ago while looking at 02 cosplays and suspceted her of using Mitu or Snow/ PS. 

She is known as HarukaCos and she's an Arizona based cosplayer and has around 11K followers on Insta. https://www.instagram.com/harukacos/

Turns out she's sponsered by rolecosplay, has a pinky paradise discount code. She mostly does love live cosplay's and selfie shots. From her tiktok  (@realharukacos) and insta stories she seems to be riding the e-girl, nyan nyan meme waifu train.  Thoughts?

Hidden Content

'Just Makeup'

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I follow her on Instagram and she seems quite sweet. I think she has her aesthetic down.

Posted

Hidden Content

'Just Makeup'

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

She looks better without the filters and editing in my opinion. She looks kind of cute naturally.

Also you might want to censor your instagram icon just in case you don't want to give away hints at your identity.

Posted

The first and second photos are kinda scary cause her eyes are so big from ps. I like her lip color (prob filter lol) in the close up tho

Posted

Hidden Content

'Just Makeup'

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

She looks really cute without the heavy editing and her eyes do appear to be naturally big but she definitely edits them to be a lot bigger than they are which is what makes her end up looking scary.

Posted

Only a few days since following the_fantastic_nami and I’ve noticed she gets triggered really easily..

What even crawled up her ass? Idk if it’s just me but the way she speaks to her followers always seems so fucking rude and she seems to be so full of herself.

BF242D89-29E2-44CE-BBEF-A2FCF37EE6CD.png

Posted

Only a few days since following the_fantastic_nami and I’ve noticed she gets triggered really easily..

What even crawled up her ass? Idk if it’s just me but the way she speaks to her followers always seems so fucking rude and she seems to be so full of herself.

BF242D89-29E2-44CE-BBEF-A2FCF37EE6CD.png

Lol, I think she's kind of right though

Posted (edited)

to me it look like she’s thowing a tantrum for no reason.

BFF2A8CC-637B-4538-8960-CF01EB24284B.thu4D66F531-5F8B-4666-8449-6A75295A1CD1.thushe responds really rudely to people asking simple questions about her corset and then goes and calls the followers that don’t throw money at her useless.. idk she seems to have a really bad attitude and gets triggered really easily.

to me those are comments that could of easily been ignored or answered more professionally. 

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

I don't know I feel like it's still really entitled to be so unappreciative. Follows give exposure and support, which for an online personality is the crux of their "growth". Not sure what she means by nosy but how can they also be nosy if they aren't commenting... By just following? Like what does she mean then? She doesn't owe anyone anything but nobody owes her money either yet she calls them useless. It's just a shitty attitude to have while posting shit on social media for attention... 

Posted (edited)

Hi! Long term lurker and finally decided to make an account and post about this cosplayer who goes by Zombaebby (formerly known as ZombieBitMe) https://instagram.com/zombaebby. She used to be pretty popular a long time ago in the cos scene and now just acts incredibly desperate for likes and views. She has 100k+ followers but most of them seem to be dead accounts or something given her fan interaction is low for someone with that following. She also interacts with others with large followings or shouts them out but only in passing and for marketing reasons and says she has no friends in the community despite making it her whole life which seems odd.

She recently launched her own merch (that she makes her friend groups where at cons when in a group with her), has a site she runs herself similar to patreon with a "Zombae Lootbox" and then she recently launched a patreon. She always complains about being broke but she dropped a ton of money on her merch line (that doesn't seem to be selling much) and splurges on $2000 lingerie, designer items, and expensive latex dresses. Oh yea she also overly shops her photos too... Should probably add that as well. 

Screenshot_2019-04-09-01-01-27.png

Screenshot_2019-04-11-04-35-54.png

Screenshot_2019-04-11-04-36-05.png

Screenshot_2019-04-11-04-36-16.png

Screenshot_2019-04-11-04-36-32.png

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--930591771.jpeg_1554972686280.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2056149480.jpeg_1554972718106.jpeg

Edited by CosKitty

Posted

Thoughts of this?

I just think: unnecessary.

Link to the profile: twitter.com/69Kasugano 

20190411_183932.jpg

Posted

Thoughts of this?

20190411_183932.jpg

are theose two actually related? they seem to be hardcore fans of that one incest anime, even the wigs they wear are same color.

anyway kind of gross

Posted

Thoughts of this?

20190411_183932.jpg

so I was looking at their IG's and i saw this 

The question says since they are half brother and sister, they have to share a parent. she said he is her half brother, they have the same dad. On her Q&A she said she is a minor and in his, he says he is more than 18. 

but in one of his answers he said they were in the same school, they are togwther since 6 years ago but not as a couple (I feel like he is trying to say they met six years ago), he also said he is her half brother but they didnt live together (until now I think) and they are from México City.

so maybe he is her step brother and not her half brother?

also, idk how could they be in the same school if she is a minor and he has more than 18 (in mexico 18 is the legal age and high school is 3 years but since they didnt said their actual age maybe they were in the same school for 1 year, idk. Most of their stuff are in spanish so i tried to translate. )

Screenshot_20190415-232806.png

Posted

i've seen this cosplayer a lot on my explore feed https://www.instagram.com/ta0w0_wei/ 
she gives me an off-putting vibe if that makes any sense lol.. its the way she replies to her comments + captions irks me
i have no idea if shes that slim or if she altered her waist that tiny
but i shes cute.. i guess ?
what do you guys think? 

IMG_5040.PNG

IMG_5042.PNG

IMG_5041.PNG

Posted

Thoughts of this?

20190411_183932.jpg

Ugh, this situation again. Apparently, pandaemix made a video talking about her beef with soraloli - it's a 42 minute long video addressing numerous issues about being harassed by stalkers and soraloli. I watched the video because, you know, I have nothing to do (but I watched it muted on 2x speed... I may be bored, but lmao who got time for dat);

I ain't no Teabii to make good summaries, but I'll address quickly what she said: Apparently, soraloli accused her of copying "her style" and ever since she's been being harassed by stalkers commenting rude stuff on her photos. soraloli said that pandaemix copied her hair (my hair is black and yours too, so you're copying me!), her lolita style and photos and her Yosuga no Sora cosplay plan. Not worth watching it all and could be shortened to 20 minutes or so, but anyway...

Both of them look ridiculous in this situation. soraloli's style is pretending that she's Sora from Yosuga no Sora and that's it - her fans are protecting her and saying "lmao pandaemix is copying sora!!!", but... pandaemix is just cosplaying Sora too. There's no originality here. And pandaemix is no saint too - even though she's probably not copying soraloli, it's still not cool to boast about your incestuous relationship online. Her and her brother are 18 years old, they are old enough to know that incest is not cute and life isn't an anime. People won't look at her relationship and think, "omg... goals". They're disgusting, imo.

This got a bit long, but this has been bugging me. What's so cool about being incestuous? In five or more years, both of them will look back and probably regret everything they said online. I think this issue falls under the "cosplay personalities" thread, cuz... Yosuga no Sora cosplay. Uh, anyway.

tl;dr yosuga no sora hardcore fans accusing each other of copying