• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

535 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised fegalvao doesn't have her own thread here yet. 

Aside from over editting/photoshoping the hell out of her body (it seems like she doesn't even bother trying to make it look natural anymore) about 90% of her cosplays are photoshopped too and its very noticable.

Posted

I'm surprised fegalvao doesn't have her own thread here yet. 

Aside from over editting/photoshoping the hell out of her body (it seems like she doesn't even bother trying to make it look natural anymore) about 90% of her cosplays are photoshopped too and its very noticable.

I agree. She also has a long history of lying and deceiving her followers.

She’s becoming more and more comfortable with photoshoping her body unrealistically.

I can try to make a thread exposing her more and I’ll post it here when I’ve put it together.

Posted

Yes, please do so. She has claimed her stuff isn't photoshopped but like Van said...her cosplays are even photoshopped. She'll wear the same shirt and photoshop it different colors. (its a given that she photoshops her body but here are some examples of the outfit she's photoshopping) 

her whole cosplay here is photoshopped. The arms, colors, the color of the wig is photoshopped, the choker is fake, the lipstick is photoshopped:

I0SjzuVmGUu9LPnVmvXYWrur6yvoXy4Wx81mTHAS

If you look closely, you can see where these are actually grey sweatpants that she photoshopped red. She also photoshopped the belt, tattoo, and she photoshopped her wig red (I can see pixels that the wig is actually blonde). She also photoshopped the sword handle in her hand

fegalvao_amazing_cosplayer_awesomebyte_i

She photoshopped the color of her shirt here, the belly button ring, the necklace is 100% photoshopped, the bandana is photoshopped, the color of the wig is also photoshopped, the bracelet is photoshopped. the color of the jeans is even photoshopped lol.  The only real thing is her belt 

lead84.thumb.jpg.a2bed96e2404e6d99d57eb3

The funny part is I got these pictures off an article that was talking about how amazing of a cosplayer she is and how she works so hard on her cosplays...lol...

Posted

I agree. She also has a long history of lying and deceiving her followers.

She’s becoming more and more comfortable with photoshoping her body unrealistically.

I can try to make a thread exposing her more and I’ll post it here when I’ve put it together.

Please do, I've known of her for a while. Even her recent(?) Cosplays are. She photoshops the clothing hair and accessories constantly. In videos you can see the warping around her waist bc she uses one of those apps that edit your body (as long as you don't move around too much) in a vain effort to prove thats how her body is naturally.

also in her candids, this may sound very petty but i really wish she would just style her wigs. Its like she just takes em out and slaps them on her head. They're almost as bad as momo-kuns 

Posted

I have a lot of friends who like fegalvao and share her stuff so if I try to say any of this they’ll get mad, but ahhh it’s so pathetic. The lack of effort and furthering unrealistic body expectations. 

Posted

I have a lot of friends who like fegalvao and share her stuff so if I try to say any of this they’ll get mad, but ahhh it’s so pathetic. The lack of effort and furthering unrealistic body expectations. 

I have friends like that too. That blindly defend her and insist she has to be real!! When it’s so obvious she’s not.

Her whiteknights are legally blind.

She also always manages to get any thread on every other social media that tries to expose her get taken down.

CLICK HERE FOR THE THREAD I MADE ON HER!

Posted

D45E8733-31D2-488A-88CD-3325A2C9B841.thu

As someone who’s seen her before.....she’s not necessarily fat but she is out of shape. She has cellulite and jiggly fat all over. I hate to point that out because I’m sure she’ll read this but....the photoshops are crazy. She seemed to go in hiding for awhile but I’ve heard from a friend of hers that she said she plans to start attending cons again soon but expect her to only wear bodysuits as she can fake the curves easier in person lol

Posted

D45E8733-31D2-488A-88CD-3325A2C9B841.thu

As someone who’s seen her before.....she’s not necessarily fat but she is out of shape. She has cellulite and jiggly fat all over. I hate to point that out because I’m sure she’ll read this but....the photoshops are crazy. She seemed to go in hiding for awhile but I’ve heard from a friend of hers that she said she plans to start attending cons again soon but expect her to only wear bodysuits as she can fake the curves easier in person lol

Please post this on the new thread too.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it counts, but there's something that has been bugging me for some time. There's this brazilian girl called soraloli on Instagram, and she's quite problematic.

• She's very obsessed with Yosuga no Sora, and with this comes a few problems;
  • She claims that her boyfriend is her twin brother, just like Haru and Sora from Yosuga no Sora.
  • Once, she stole a pic from her mother and her uncle (from when they were kids) and posted on her Instagram, claiming it was her and her boyfriend... (i'll try to find pics from this one ;; it was some time ago...) (i found it! i don't know if i can post bc i don't know if it's relevant??)
  • She claims that she doesn't cosplays Sora from Yosuga no Sora, she and her boyfriend just "identifiy a lot" with the anime due to some similarities...

And she also calls herself "legal loli", which isn't a big problem but I think it's disgusting. lol.

What do you guys think?

Edited by nikaido
fixing stuff

Posted

I don't know if it counts, but there's something that has been bugging me for some time. There's this brazilian girl called soraloli on Instagram, and she's quite problematic.

• She claims that her boyfriend is her twin brother, just like Haru and Sora from Yosuga no Sora.
  • Once, she stole a pic from her mother and her uncle (when they were kids) and posted on her Instagram, claiming it was her and her boyfriend... (i'll try to find pics from this one ;; it was some time ago...)
  • She claims that she doesn't cosplays Sora from Yosuga no Sora, she and her boyfriend just "identifiy a lot" with the anime due to some similarities...

And she also calls herself "legal loli", which isn't a big problem but I think it's disgusting. lol.

What do you guys think?

What does a real human being look like anymore?

This is a cringe fest.

Her pointy chin and big eyes remind me of the scary momo meme.

2CE7FA05-9685-42F1-BAE6-A800AB73F483.jpeg

2B01DF50-C3F6-4452-B126-09BC0719B1C8.jpeg

Posted

• Once, she stole a pic from her mother and her uncle (from when they were kids) and posted on her Instagram, claiming it was her and her boyfriend... (i'll try to find pics from this one ;; it was some time ago...) (i found it! i don't know if i can post bc i don't know if it's relevant??)

What do you guys think?

Reading this makes me wanna throw up, I mean really, what is this crap. She's boasting about being in an incestuous relationship? And she's sexualising lolis? Children? So gross.

Posted (edited)

I thought I was just being nitpicky about her, but I'm glad you guys also think that it's weird. I found the screenshots I was talking about, I'll post them in a spoiler.

IMG-20181013-WA0013.thumb.jpg.44c61259b3

So, this is a picture of her mother and uncle when they were kids. I censured the comment because it had family names and I'm not sure if I should post them, but anyway, I'm 100% sure that the girl in the pic isn't soraloli because her name is different and she used to have black hair. 

Now, this is where it gets weird.

IMG-20181013-WA0012.thumb.jpg.45d699379b

She edited the pic and tagged herself and her boyfriend, like it was their picture.. just so she could say that they are twins. Ugh... 

If it isn't allowed to post about family member, then I'll delete this. I just think it's disgusting how she talks about how she supposedly has an incestuous relationship with her "twin brother"...

(edit: i'll edit the faces in the pics later, i'm going to sleep rn ;; sorry)

Edited by nikaido
censuring stuff?

Posted

I thought I was just being nitpicky about her, but I'm glad you guys also think that it's weird. I found the screenshots I was talking about, I'll post them in a spoiler.

Hidden Content

If it isn't allowed to post about family member, then I'll delete this. I just think it's disgusting how she talks about how she supposedly has an incestuous relationship with her "twin brother"...

I think i just threw up in my mouth.

Are they actually siblings or is she pretending they are? Either way she is mentally disturbed.

Posted

I think i just threw up in my mouth.

Are they actually siblings or is she pretending they are? Either way she is mentally disturbed.

I never actually talked to her, but I'm pretty sure that she's just pretending. Before this YNS obsession, she was just a normal girl who posted cute outfits on Instagram and would sell clothes on Facebook - she never said a word about dating her own brother, but out of nowhere she started wearing wigs (and claiming it was her hair, she bleached it once - when she had natural black hair) and saying that her boyfriend is her twin brother...

If she was just playing a character, I wouldn't mind, but she takes it very seriously. She says her nickname is Sora and that her mother is okay with her incestuous relationship with her supposed brother.

Either way, yeah, disgusting.

Posted

She always wears this same pants or this other shorts and they always look like they float around her. It looks so strange and unappealing. 

Can she not find clothes her size or something or does she photoshop them that way?

Nah I presume she wears loose pants intentionally to further give the illusion of such a small waist that it doesn't even fit in the pants' waist area but on her hips uwu 

also she claimed in some ig story that these were "[her] mom's pants xD" which were a bit bigger in waist size