• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

906 posts in this topic

Posted

Why does her stomach look like it’s decomposing!! 😰

245A8067-B1FC-435C-8ECC-73C0970626FF.png

Posted

She tries to make herself look exotic by saying her ethnicity is so secretive. Almost every girl in Alabama looks just like her.

She’s just another basic white girl. 

There is nothing special about her.

I am sorry for this being an old response, but in Japan no one would ever assume she is hafu. Which is half Japanese and half something else.

She would only be seen and treated as a pretty foreigner (gaikokujin). I find it hard to believe she has been mistaken for anything other than American/White.

Posted

Ksksk hi im just really curious about @kitsurie @yumecos im so confused like are they in a relationship or smthng sksksk but anyway their cosplay are quite nice

Posted

Ksksk hi im just really curious about @kitsurie @yumecos im so confused like are they in a relationship or smthng sksksk but anyway their cosplay are quite nice

I don't know about their relationship status, but I'm in the same city as them and have seen them at events, and while they do shoop a lot, they're both super pretty in person. I also hear they're really sweet people. 

Posted

Fegalvao lurking on this thread? 👀

18EF53F5-8A07-445A-899D-3D6E5580263E.png

Posted (edited)

Posting this new cringe fest here. Cosplayer Katie George aka KatieCosplays on Insta decided sharing this story was a good idea.

She has since deleted all of the story but luckily a twitter user got caps before she could. Post is image heavy!

katie2.thumb.jpg.c56b5cc521deef82e7449cdkatie3.thumb.jpg.fbbd5a0e80c26f3139ed808katie4.thumb.jpg.a4ebd58fdaf4ca303a46e8bkatie5.thumb.jpg.442743330c412094d0120cckatie6.thumb.jpg.b71ba731849a9c3b0b575b1katie7.thumb.jpg.108391bb291fcc60b905bf6

I love how her story changes from "so i threw my matcha tea on him" to "half a cup of water (with a tiny bit of matcha in it)" after getting backlash.

I unfollowed her a long time ago after she posted this gross yellowfever gem and luckily someone else had a cap of it to remind me it actually happened so I can share it here lol

katie8.thumb.PNG.742a497524437aa80245124

I mean literally, my brother is dating a japanese girl i cant wait to be an aunt to a halfu?? what the f is that  

Edited by wonder9934
spelling errors

Posted

Posting this new cringe fest here. Cosplayer Katie George aka KatieCosplays on Insta decided sharing this story was a good idea.

She has since deleted all of the story but luckily a twitter user got caps before she could. Post is image heavy!

Hidden Content

I love how her story changes from "so i threw my matcha tea on him" to "half a cup of water (with a tiny bit of matcha in it)" after getting backlash.

I unfollowed her a long time ago after she posted this gross yellowfever gem and luckily someone else had a cap of it to remind me it actually happened so I can share it here lol

Hidden Content

Animal abuse amirite. Hope her neighbor presses charges against her.

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I mean literally, my brother is dating a japanese girl i cant wait to be an aunt to a halfu?? what the f is that  

Wow this is fucked up. What an evil human. Any sane person could literally just call animal control and they would come talk to the owners if it were that bad. On a side note, how is she verified? She barely gets that many likes per photo for over 40k followers too. 

Posted

I came here to post about katiecosplays and see I was beaten to the punch. Gross person!

Posted

Wow this is fucked up. What an evil human. Any sane person could literally just call animal control and they would come talk to the owners if it were that bad. On a side note, how is she verified? She barely gets that many likes per photo for over 40k followers too. 

Yeah... I’m not understanding how someone like her got verified? I’ve seen more professional cosplayers with 10x her following and they aren’t verified.

I don’t even think she’s relevant in the cosplay community.

Posted

Yeah... I’m not understanding how someone like her got verified? I’ve seen more professional cosplayers with 10x her following and they aren’t verified.

Her twitter and Facebook are even fishier, looks like some bought likes 🤔 

Posted

She was on that trash show Heros of Cosplay so that probably has something to do with why shes verified over people with 6 digit followers.

Heres a more well crafted story from her to try and justify her actions. Of course shes had time to think up details to make herself seem less garbage and shes tried her best to justify and brush off her actions that she was- just tired, it wasnt that much tea, the tea wasnt hot, omg if you followed me youd know blah blah. 

katie9.thumb.jpg.932bf919616d31d7178add7katie10.thumb.jpg.fcc3dec9f08d281b84dfd8katie11.thumb.jpg.64deeb27cccee0170dfdd3katie12.thumb.jpg.079128bfaf9f26038e7081katie13.thumb.jpg.92fdecb4195c7af3986078

Also, these other caps are really old but someone shared them in the thread from the recent drama. In them its basically brought to light that while she was judging at a European convention(?) she later held a panel and told all the people in there why a specific contestant (using his name) didnt win. In her mind making intricate armor isnt a skill and only sewing counts to her (and she can totally tell when its your 1st cosplay just by seeing a picture bcuz shes amazing). So clearly shes always been the type of person to put down others and act "above" them in some way. To add, in her stint on Heros of Cosplay she couldnt finish a single costume in time so her appearance on the show was absolutely pointless.

katie14.thumb.jpg.f691770702d7870ff050a6katie15.thumb.jpg.501db2a9179eeee96450f1katie16.thumb.jpg.a8bbd568394bf1a8a30a63katie17.thumb.jpg.372c9ad7e132852f705eaekatie18.thumb.jpg.ada50d7bee26648d0d6046

Posted

Honestly you could dive into the Heroes of Cosplay show and find LOADS of tea on everyone involved. Seriously, the show has sparked nothing but pure rage in the cosplay community for how they (production) bribed their way to having the cast win contests, the edited drama to make other cosplayers look bad, and the 'heroes' cheating to win. Nobody is safe.

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wait, what the actual fuck?? How can you claim to LOVE dogs but THROW TEA ON ONE??? I'm REALLY hoping it wasn't hot tea... There's literally NO excuse to animal abuse, fuck what she has to say about having no sleep. Call animal control or the cops to issue a complaint. If anything, she's made her situation worse because the poor dog doesn't know why it's being poured on. Her taking it down just goes to show she's a shit person for doing this (and sharing it) and she knows she's in the wrong. 

On the halfu comment-- that's some cringe softcore weeb/Asian-fetish shit, for lack of better words. Who actually says that type of stuff other than people who "fetishize" Asians/Asian culture. Why couldn't she just say aunt?

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by madotsuki