• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cosplay personalities

610 posts in this topic

Posted

This girl isn’t too problematic as far as I know but one thing getting on my nerves that she has already done several times is how she likes to say she looks Asian.

Idk about you guys but alex_cosplays to me looks like a basic average white girl.

I don’t see how she looks remotely asian at all.

If it’s because of her really small eyes that is offensive to asian people because I know more asian people with bigger eyes than her.

I think she fetishes asians and sees it as a huge compliment when people say she looks asian.

6E10C850-6029-4AE0-9F27-6F1DE43838D0.png

Posted

This girl isn’t too problematic as far as I know but one thing getting on my nerves that she has already done several times is how she likes to say she looks Asian.

Idk about you guys but alex_cosplays to me looks like a basic average white girl.

I don’t see how she looks remotely asian at all.

If it’s because of her really small eyes that is offensive to asian people because I know more asian people with bigger eyes than her.

I think she fetishes asians and sees it as a huge compliment when people say she looks asian.

6E10C850-6029-4AE0-9F27-6F1DE43838D0.png

She tries to make herself look exotic by saying her ethnicity is so secretive. Almost every girl in Alabama looks just like her.

She’s just another basic white girl. 

There is nothing special about her.

Posted

I find some interesting tea about Sheena Duquette(I was very sas about Monty Oums passing. RWBY was a series I liked a lot between 2014-2016...) and I found some disturbing tea about her in kiwifarm.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nicole-sheena-duquette-oum.20671/

Check it out..she is worse than a snowflake. 

Also since Usagi Kou got mentioned before, I googled some of her past bullshit. She was the definition of bully in the 2000 with her sailor moon obsesion. In her new Insta..she seems to have obssesed again this time with zero two. I find this kind of people very disturbing and problematic. I'm not quite understand why they need to basically appropiate the character in order to feel happy. The Sailor Moom shitstorm was so intense she gained an entry at encyclopedia dramatica. Have some tea.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Usagi_Kou

I will go back to sleep xD

Posted

I find some interesting tea about Sheena Duquette(I was very sas about Monty Oums passing. RWBY was a series I liked a lot between 2014-2016...) and I found some disturbing tea about her in kiwifarm.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nicole-sheena-duquette-oum.20671/

Check it out..she is worse than a snowflake. 

Also since Usagi Kou got mentioned before, I googled some of her past bullshit. She was the definition of bully in the 2000 with her sailor moon obsesion. In her new Insta..she seems to have obssesed again this time with zero two. I find this kind of people very disturbing and problematic. I'm not quite understand why they need to basically appropiate the character in order to feel happy. The Sailor Moom shitstorm was so intense she gained an entry at encyclopedia dramatica. Have some tea.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Usagi_Kou

I will go back to sleep xD

I have a thread on Sheena Duquette here if you want to talk about her.

Posted

She tries to make herself look exotic by saying her ethnicity is so secretive. Almost every girl in Alabama looks just like her.

She’s just another basic white girl. 

There is nothing special about her.

in my limited experience Alex seems very sweet! Her and her sister have some great cosplays and craftsmanship (I think they make most of what they wear, buying is fine but making is certainly more impressive), and I briefly met one of them- Alex I believe? They’re identical twins. Not sure why she’s being coy about her ethnicity though, I’d never clocked her as anything but white. 

Posted

Anybody heard of this cosplayer called Hedyhoneyy/Hedy Chuang? She has 71.4k followers on instagram. Her photos are hella editted but idk if there's anything else about her other than heavily photoshopped pics. While her instagram pics are all very edited, its doesn't seem like she actively tries to hide her unedited pics as you can easily find them on her facebook under the tagged category. Its still very interesting to see the differences though.

Here are some comparisons.

50844737_2194485653928107_1853328519082278912_n.jpg

48360293_2129647913745215_5696528193993834496_n.jpg

50583739_2185703118139694_693259093678227456_n.jpg

Unedited ones.

50989338_10213871378081267_2136675809476214784_o.jpg

17498783_10207267606203551_3770172393365539379_n.jpg

18423821_1166185253511250_7323372209468347041_n.jpg

i met Hedy in real life at a con over here!! the overall face shape and all still looks the same, but I think yeah just minor filters and meitu. she's overall a nice girl

Posted

I've met Hedy. She's super nice but looks nothing like her photos to me. Like I thought she looked like a completely different person in her pics

Posted

Teddiloids (insta, twitter) has been bugging me for a while now. I discovered them years ago on tumblr when they weren't yet that big. I feel like they have some resemblance to Rin / gothfruits who has a separate thread on this forum.

I don't know when they started IDing as NB but it seems to be quite recent, they are afab and feminine presenting tho - not gonna say anything about that but this seems to be suspiciously common among cosplayers nowadays and it's hard to tell if it's legit for the person, it's not my place to diagnose them tho. They are of Armenian descent, for a while they called themselves "white passing" but nowadays refer to themselves as "middle eastern" instead - this doesn't stop them from doing makeup that makes them look East Asian tho lol... While posting ~woke~ tweets of how bad it is when those ugly whitepeople tape their face for cosplay because that's the equivalent of yellowface. Lots of "haha i'm so gay heteros suck" jokes, and for a while they asked a lot for money on their tumblr (can't find it right now but will link it when I can, they changed their username and I don't remember), I remember one time literally after sharing a post that's like "send money to my paypal my sick grandma needs it" they posted "omg my cosplay order has arrived", which doesn't look good lol. So basically fits the whole bingo of the obnoxious "sjw" weaboo that is so common these days...

teddi.png

Posted (edited)

Hey, sorry for posting again, I wanted to add some corrections (can someone merge these or something please?)

Their tumblr is woofies (was goillaz before that). Their fundraising was not for their grandma but an aunt (not gonna link the post because it includes a picture of her) and they probably deleted the post that followed right after that said "ooh my 50 dollar cosplay arrived" or something like that, so I have no proof of it and therefore I take it back (it was in a format where the text of the post was only a "." and they put everything in the tags, and I'm pretty sure it included "delete later"). So I'm sorry for including a something I do not have proof of, only vague memory, I hope making the correction is acceptable!

The rest stands: I find them cringy with their "heterophobia lolol" and man-hating jokes, and overly edited cosplay pics. Oh and you can buy their nudes, which isn't bad in itself but combined with the rest, eeerh...

Edited by gooey
typos and wording

Posted

Fegalvao’s photoshop is becoming worse and worse. Her body shading makes her look like a zombie.

136FF682-43C4-4BC1-A37C-67E542ABE781.png

Posted

Fegalvao’s photoshop is becoming worse and worse. Her body shading makes her look like a zombie.

136FF682-43C4-4BC1-A37C-67E542ABE781.png

Anyone else think it looks like her pants are floating around her hips? Lol

Posted

She always wears this same pants or this other shorts and they always look like they float around her. It looks so strange and unappealing. 

Can she not find clothes her size or something or does she photoshop them that way?

Posted

The pants fit her a bit better in person but still they are ugly and the way she photoshops her waist makes the pants look even worse

1540423671577.thumb.jpeg.b379178b7139598

Posted

1540423671577.thumb.jpeg.b379178b7139598

Her waist.. Oh my god..

How in the world can you photoshop this much knowing photographers want to take pictures of you? Its not like they're going to slap on that whole new tummy for you.

Posted

yes!! I’m so glad you pointed this out because something distinct had been bugging me about her pictures and I couldn’t figure out what. It’s definitely the weird floating pants lmao