• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cosplay personalities

301 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to bring up another cosplay personality that posts her own before and afters but still claims she hasn’t had plastic surgery even if it’s blatantly obvious she has.

Especially a very obvious nose job.

She’s the typical online girl that claims it’s all thanks to puberty and that there is no way she would of had plastic surgery when she was “under age.”

I smell bullshit.

C1ECDC74-F731-4354-A601-628B24B152F4.jpeg

126AE521-079E-41E7-BBFF-3BE7538135C2.jpeg

8023ECA7-0371-43AE-B244-D29F9FB43E5E.jpeg

313D5020-0F78-45AA-88BE-066E8358ECF5.jpeg

Shes cuter unphotoshopped. Like so much cuter. 

Posted (edited)

Did anyone screenshot pixie sayuris very long reply on this thread? I can't find it anymore

I did not, but I remember she said she was insecure and didn't look like other girls, so that's why she photoshopped.

I believe she also said she "used to photoshop" (kind of implying she stopped at some point? Maybe she just means she won't anymore and she just worded it weirdly though) but maybe I am remembering it wrong.

She said she doesn't buy likes or follows but she can see why people think she does.

I think she said someone sent her a link to the thread too.

Her response wasn't bad from what I remember.

EDIT: I also think she said somethinf about how she has invested a lot of money into her cosplay and built her account from nothing or something like that. And I think she said somethinf about how she knows her fans can be aggresive? Not sure about the second one though.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

I'm going to have pixie message me to make sure it's her before I let that user go on posting. Sorry about that.

Posted

aru.rinh is fairly open about her photoshop! i doubt that she’s had surgery  :alpacaconfused:  she has a thread here and i can see that she seems fairly chill https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3139-arurinh/?page=1

She used to be open but she said in the most recent before and after that she didnt use snow or facetune that all she did was smooth it and that's obviously a lie bc of how different her features are

Posted (edited)

EDIT: I also think she said somethinf about how she has invested a lot of money into her cosplay and built her account from nothing or something like that. And I think she said somethinf about how she knows her fans can be aggresive? Not sure about the second one though.

I know this is going to sound mean but I think shes just trying to save her own ass here. Why would she accuse us of invading her privacy and posting it all over her story in her instagram if she was aware of how creepy/aggressive her fanboys are? She KNEW they'd come and try to defend her here, especially when her story said to report us all.

Not to mention, shes just now finally admitting to Photoshop after several people suggested to make an official thread about her. If people just kept her in this thread, it would be harder to snuff out through a Google search and she wouldve continued to bash people who told her she edits her pictures. If she gets a thread, itll be in Google search and people will click on it.

I call bullshit on her explanation. She just doesnt want people to actually see her without it. Especially when there's increasing numbers of photos that are surfacing without her photoshopped to oblivion.

Edited by Honeybuddah

Posted

Every time I look at pixie sayurii, she reminds of those japanese cosplayers who instead of putting on make up to look like the character, they wear these costume like heads that resemble the character because her face does not look like a real person at all.

Posted (edited)

That's 100% not okay. People are allowed to cosplay darker characters if their pale. But darkening their skin for the cosplay implies they see the character's skin color as a costume which isn't okay and people need to think before they do stuff like this.  Or at least pay attention because people get shit for this all the time. 

but isnt the character itself a costume? If people can't put on darken thier skin cus it's racist, doesnt it mean that puttin on lighter foundation to look paler make them racist too? 

If they want to look like a certain asian character which for example, has small eyes and a flat face (things which asians stereotypically get made fun for) and they do the make up accordingly and do look to have small eyes and a flat face at the end, are they racist? 

Touchy topic, i dont mean to offend anyone. This is something i've always didnt get. I understand that people might have suffered due to the social stigma of thier skin colour...but sometimes i feel like they're too harsh on others because they've suffered. Like @yuuna, i dont see a problem if cosplayers repectfully do it.

of course, i'm talking in general and not about the specific coser posted. They seemed to have handled it terribly lmao

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

but isnt the character itself a costume? If people can't put on darken thier skin cus it's racist, doesnt it mean that puttin on lighter foundation to look paler make them racist too? 

If they want to look like a certain asian character which for example, has small eyes and a flat face (things which asians stereotypically get made fun for) and they do the make up accordingly and do look to have small eyes and a flat face at the end, are they racist? 

Touchy topic, i dont mean to offend anyone. This is something i've always didnt get. I understand that people might have suffered due to the social stigma of thier skin colour...but sometimes i feel like they're too harsh on others because they've suffered. Like @yuuna, i dont see a problem if cosplayers repectfully do it.

of course, i'm talking in general and not about the specific coser posted. They seemed to have handled it terribly lmao

^ Oh yes, this is a very important thing I forgot to mention. The way this specific cosplayer handled the backlash was really pitiful and disrespectful, so I don’t support that.

My comment came from a place of seeing that argument a million times, and just wanting to get my thoughts out there.

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry but i explained myself very thourghly and my side of everything, if you want to make a thread on me it’s you’re choice i wouldn’t tell you yes or no but of course I’m sure you know my feelings. i have already said what i needed to say and will just continue on with living and working on myself. this kind of thing really messes with me and no doubt i guess i put it on myself but hopefully you can see how it would affect me mentally. no need to beat a dead horse. thanks for the people who respected my opinion, I’ll leave, since apparently it’s just “bullshit”. Thanks -pixie 

Edited by Pixiesayurii

Posted

I know this is going to sound mean but I think shes just trying to save her own ass here. Why would she accuse us of invading her privacy and posting it all over her story in her instagram if she was aware of how creepy/aggressive her fanboys are? She KNEW they'd come and try to defend her here, especially when her story said to report us all.

Not to mention, shes just now finally admitting to Photoshop after several people suggested to make an official thread about her. If people just kept her in this thread, it would be harder to snuff out through a Google search and she wouldve continued to bash people who told her she edits her pictures. If she gets a thread, itll be in Google search and people will click on it.

I call bullshit on her explanation. She just doesnt want people to actually see her without it. Especially when there's increasing numbers of photos that are surfacing without her photoshopped to oblivion.

From what I read from her response I really don’t think she meant any harm.

We keep forgetting girls her age are at their most insecure and it makes sense for her to constantly compare herself to other cosplayers who also edit themselves and she want to look like them because they get attention from “looking attractive.” 

The sad thing is most of these followers don’t realize all these girls are edited and fawn over their looks and then these young girls feel like they have to live up to that.

Of course I think the only way we can really see if her words were sincere or not is if she really does stop photoshopping herself to hell and back and actually finds better ways to work on her self esteem issues.

If she does continue to edit herself so much and deny it to her followers then I really do think she was just saving face by posting on here.

Does anyone know why her response was deleted? Is it because she’s underage and can’t post here until she’s 18+?

Posted

Does anyone know why her response was deleted? Is it because she’s underage and can’t post here until she’s 18+?

Probably? We also don't know 100% for sure if this is really her speaking to us or one of her delusional fans coming and pretending to be her. 

Judging by her current behavior after the fact, I'm leaning towards no because I think she would have made a bigger scene both here and on her instagram. We can only wait until Nyx hears back from her, but I doubt we'll get a response... :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I can't wait untill @Pixiesayurii gets her own thread to post this its invadernoodle lvl disgusting. I downloaded the video but can't upload it so I tried making it a gif. She stores her circle lenses in a dirty open box in her dirty closet and just digs around in the box with her dirty hands. Lenses have an expiring date they need the solution changed and kept in a clean place. You can't just chuck them somewhere then leave them there for god knows how long and then put in your eyes!!!!!:stoplz:

videotogif_2019.01.21_16.13.17.gif

Edited by elefire

Posted

I can't wait untill @Pixiesayurii gets her own thread to post this its invadernoodle lvl disgusting. I downloaded the video but can't upload it so I tried making it a gif. She stores her circle lenses in a dirty open box in her dirty closet and just digs around in the box with her dirty hands. Lenses have an expiring date they need the solution changed and kept in a clean place. You can't just chuck them somewhere then leave them there for god knows how long and then put in your eyes!!!!!:stoplz:

videotogif_2019.01.21_16.13.17.gif

That's not invadernoodles level,it's too clean and not near animal bedding. 

That is poor storage though. I hope she learns how to store them better over time. Sooner rather than later. 

Posted

What do you guys think of snowthesaltqueen? She's got 58k followers, does mostly danganronpa cosplays and agrees with kinnie culture (believing you are a character's reincarnation). I had seen her pop up on my feed but she blew up today for posting a cmv dancing in a graveyard (her first and second most recent post) and on gravestones and there's debate whether it is disrespectful or not. I don't think there's that much tea on her other than that though. *Sorry I don't know how to spoiler tag!*

20190127_223956.png