• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

kotakoti kotakoti life in japan?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone I am new here and this forums is just amazing c: , so i have always wondered if Dakota Rose lives alone in japan? i mean all i know is that she sent her photos to Bravo Models agency and they signed a contract with her (that's all i know from a website ) .wouldn't it be hard for her to move out and live alone in some place that is totally strange:Alpacaconfused: ? and don't forget about the language barrier and the cultural differences it's hard to fed in especially when you are all alone:Alpacashocked:, i really wonder how she's dealing with all that especially when she did her apartment video (cute apartment btw:alpacalove:) and she said that a lot of buildings do not accept "celebrities" or people in the entertainment industry over there~

1.jpg

BLQPOidCIAAGa-O_002.jpg

Posted

From what I remember her dad followed her on her first trip to Japan. But I don't know for sure. I think Kiki is in Japan now so she is not lonley. I think its quite impressive how she learned Japanese but I also wonder how she can deal with all if it. I would be so stressed and scared. In a different country with strangers.....:(

Posted

From what I remember her dad followed her on her first trip to Japan. But I don't know for sure. I think Kiki is in Japan now so she is not lonley. I think its quite impressive how she learned Japanese but I also wonder how she can deal with all if it. I would be so stressed and scared. In a different country with strangers.....:(

Gurl... Kiki back in Miami xD

Posted

Stressed? Everything is chilling compared to her life with her horrible family back in the US.

Posted

She has a job so she has money, her own apartment and a visa. Doesn't sound too bad. I don't know if she has friends but at least she's around other people enough to post photos with other models from time to time.

Posted

I'm sure it's not too bad. I think she was pretty eager to leave her life in the US, she seemed unhappy living with her family. I'm sure she gets lonely sometimes but personally I would love to be living alone in Japan. 

Posted

I don't think she live completely alone maybe someone got to check her and hangs out with some friends. Plus they are specials apartment for entertainments. Maybe she life in one of those with some others models too like neightboards : s 

Posted

I'm not sure, English teachers hop from country-to-country all the time and love it (I use to be one myself) It's only difficult if that sort of situation stresses you out. Plus, everybody tells me Tokyo is a very easy city to live (with the convenience, transportation, etc) so I don't think she's suffering too much. If you actually like your family, being far away can get lonely but if you come from dysfunction, she'll love the distance.

Posted

I do not know if it's just an impression, but Dakota not seem to fit right in Japan. In his old videos when she and her sister made the internet a hell, it seemed more cheerful and spontaneous screaming rudeness in America than now. Everything around now seems so far-fetched ...
I may be wrong, but I do not think Dakota has many friends (true) because always see in photos with models after some work and almost no photo with friends on normal days situations. Come to think about it, the life of Kota in Japan seems to boil in tricks to increase your popularity and money.
His family is devious as well as her too has its share of blame, but I think she misses them, after all were the ones who helped (and apparently are still helping her) to have all that it has today.

Sorry for my bad english! ^-^

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.gif

Posted

She has a job so she has money, her own apartment and a visa. Doesn't sound too bad. I don't know if she has friends but at least she's around other people enough to post photos with other models from time to time.

I would hope she has friends, and isn't just taking random pics with other models. It would suck to have no friends at all.