• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

303 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if they are not the same person, one thing is for sure and that is that “Abel” is 100% not a guy lol 

Posted

Even if they are not the same person, one thing is for sure and that is that “Abel” is 100% not a guy lol 

I think it's better to say that he's 100% not a cisgender boy.

Regardless, I think there's a problem in pretending to be cisgender. It's borderline catfish-y, lol. 

If he's transgender, then I will not hesitate to respect that and treat him as a boy, but he needs to come out and say that. Until then, it really just seems like they're a cisgender girl (i.e.: Sky) trying to catfish as a boy on a different account.

Posted

I have lost track with this Sky drama since I didn't follow the events that happened, but I swear I could recall an Insta story by Abel that said he is 100% a born-male with a dick and not trans whatsoever.

Posted

I have lost track with this Sky drama since I didn't follow the events that happened, but I swear I could recall an Insta story by Abel that said he is 100% a born-male with a dick and not trans whatsoever.

Oh. Yikes. Well, that's clearly not true, as proved by the lack of adam's apple in his selfies. It might just be me, but that's more-or-less catfishing.

Out of sheer curiosity, can anyone who has watched a stream with him in it confirm that his voice is feminine in sound?

Posted

Oh. Yikes. Well, that's clearly not true, as proved by the lack of adam's apple in his selfies. It might just be me, but that's more-or-less catfishing.

Out of sheer curiosity, can anyone who has watched a stream with him in it confirm that his voice is feminine in sound?

I mean that alone wouldn't be enough, but there's just too much evidence to the contrary. Yeah, Internet Explorer linked it here:

I have the live that ttaeo and sky did, but they barely even show their full face. just eyes, noses, hands. most of the time, just their forehead/voice in the background (face piercing should be around 1 minute mark). just watch the first 10 minutes, tbh.

https://youtu.be/I6eE0UbB83I

I can understand why a transman wouldn't want people to know he's trans because people can draw conclusions about his anatomy, but it's just so hard to respect when your attempts to pass are so fucking lazy.

Posted

Honestly I highly doubt that Abel and sky are the same bloody person cause they don’t look alike at all they said that they’re related by marriage honestly I don’t see why you need to be so freaking cruel to them when they did nothing to you guys, I have talked to sky several times and I can assure you that they aren’t the same person also how does one hide a cheek piercing honestly some of you guys are really immature to be saying shit like this especially about really nice people who have done nothing to you, they are at the point of deleting there accs and phoning the police cause this hasn’t honestly gone too far in my opinion and everyone else’s this is really really stupid especially because they’ve asked the moderators of this website to remove this thread don’t get me wrong I’m not here to yell at you all but I really don’t see the point of all the pointless drama and you guys hurting people over something that is most likely not true like honestly it’s probably not even true at all so please just take down this thread 

Posted

Y’all dragging Abel into this for no reason. Even if he was trans HE doesn’t need to come out and say he’s trans and y’all can’t respect that?? That’s his personal business and we shouldn’t poke and pester a person into forcing them to tell everyone that they’re trans. Y’all actin hella woke but then drag a boy for dressing feminine?? Not every boy has to be masculine and not every boy has to have a deep voice. Have y’all heard of drew monson or mitch grassi??? They both have high pitched voices but no one is dragging them??? What kind of backwards shit are you guys preaching up in this bitch thread?? He’s not catfishing as a boy because he’s not trying to catfish anyone and because he’s a CIS GENDER BOY and he’s just living his life. As for sky she’s canceled bc I don’t excuse non-black people for saying the n-word and other problematic shit.

Posted

He lurks that's for sure because he pretty much put this up in his bio:

Screenshot_2018-08-04-00-49-16-1.thumb.p

Posted (edited)

WKWKWKWKWKWKWK

Cool username, Stan. I can believe that someone Sky knows has a cheek piercing. But Abel is not a cis boy, and it's insulting to actual transmen to see someone this lazy insist they're *totally cisgender* while other transmen are actually trying to pass. And if y'all honestly believe Abel isn't Sky catfishing you need to stop talking about Abel because discussing people <16 is against site rules and Abel claims to be 15. I don't know where we land on the grey area of discussing whether or not a supposed 15-year-old is just a 16-year-old catfishing (I have contacted an admin but haven't heard back yet), but you guys aren't presenting any new information, so stop. And phoning the police? lmao why

Anyway, thread is about Sky, who is 16, so don't ask to have the thread removed because you don't like what's being said about Abel. You can whiteknight Abel when fakeboi turns 16, but until then, bye

edit: i shouldn't have said you can wk when abel turns 16, whiteknighting is a no-no on pull regardless of age, sorry for the confusion

Edited by Figuratively Satan
said something i shouldnt have, sry

Posted (edited)

So princesspandapocky, bluepillow3463 and yeahitsjoyce are accounts just made to down vote our comments and to wk Abel and sky lol you’re not making anything better with that just saying 

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby

Posted

"i'm a half straight half white cis male"....abel..............half...straight??????do u perhaps mean....bisexual? ...alright anyways, i personally don't think sky and abel are the same person because of the differences in their facial structure, and sky has slimmer fingers than abel. however, i do believe abel is NOT a cis male.

i have nothing against FtM/MtFs, and i would support abel if they were actually transitioning. most people are probably going to say "ur so transphobic!! who cares!! he wants to be a boy!!! let him!!" the thing is, abel, from what i've seen from pictures shared here, was born as a girl. they are NOT CIS MALE. THEY WERE NOT BORN AS A MALE.

you are disrespecting the hardships that comes with transitioning to m/f if u claim to be cis male and aren't actually cis male...this is called catfishing lol... let's say you are transgender and you call yourself cis male. you are completely ignoring the self discovery journey you went on, which is a big part in the transgender community and what brings them together. and you are giving the transgender community bad air. it's so half-assed and rude. i'm so disappointed.

my last thought i will say about abel here is that they are catfishing as a boy for likes and, dare i say it, for what attention the asian fetishizing community brings. the asian fetishization on instagram is very real and very disgusting.

of course if in the end we are wrong about abel's assigned birth gender, i will apologize. i will also apologize if abel is dealing with gender dysphoria. however, if we aren't wrong, i hope they understand that they disrespected the lgbt+ community by catfishing for attention.

(sorry for the horrendous typing i'm so extremely tired LOL)

Posted

If Sky and Abel are the same person then bravo because I've never seen anyone go so far to catfish. Either way though, they're both annoying. 

Posted

Tbh even if she is Asian I still feel uncomfortable because even if it is technically her right to do that it’s like,, wow, way to make a mockery of yourself and ancestors, like I used to play that “haha stereotypes are hilarious and I’m gonna play off my own asianess to hide my insecurity!1!” type thing, and now that i’ve grown older I don’t like when people do that to themselves regardless of race.

Now I’m not saying anything as I absolutely don’t know, I’m not Asian, but when I went to Korea this summer a lot of Korean people were wearing these hats (mostly children though) so I wouldn’t jump to the cliche card immediately. 

Posted

Now I’m not saying anything as I absolutely don’t know, I’m not Asian, but when I went to Korea this summer a lot of Korean people were wearing these hats (mostly children though) so I wouldn’t jump to the cliche card immediately.

did they wear them indoors? Looks to me like Sky's wearing it inside. It's not like the hat only exists as a joke, but context makes a difference.

the shape of the hat makes it very good for keeping the sun off your neck, but like... why would you need that indoors, you know?

Posted

did they wear them indoors? Looks to me like Sky's wearing it inside. It's not like the hat only exists as a joke, but context makes a difference.

the shape of the hat makes it very good for keeping the sun off your neck, but like... why would you need that indoors, you know?

You’re right about that :alpacaheadshake: