• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully it'll stay that way until she matures enough to at least address and admit her wrongdoings.

Her account is back up again. From what I've seen/heard she hasn't talked about when/why she deactivated. Her followers are still hyping her up. I just hope this time she's learned from her mistakes and ultimately embraces herself for who she is -_-

Posted

Her account is back up again. From what I've seen/heard she hasn't talked about when/why she deactivated. Her followers are still hyping her up. I just hope this time she's learned from her mistakes and ultimately embraces herself for who she is -_-

Here are some of her stories:

1835181392099673364_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835188328497139160_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835243222549521401_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835268132621768685_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835287786358395233_1173586050.thumb.jpg

and this piece of lol, I don't even care what her name is

37627272_416999855457904_880356085364424

Posted

Here are some of her stories:

1835181392099673364_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835188328497139160_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835243222549521401_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835268132621768685_1173586050.thumb.jpg1835287786358395233_1173586050.thumb.jpg

and this piece of lol, I don't even care what her name is

37627272_416999855457904_880356085364424

Yeahhh from the stories she's put out it doesn't seem like she has changed at all lol. Not to mention she threw the whole "I'm not using Asain culture for clout" thing out the window when she immediately came back with the Chinese captions...

Posted

Ahh I used to see her everywhere on Instagram. I think some of my mutuals are mutuals with her. She honestly does not look like her pics & she gotta stop trying to fish for "ooo are you [Korean/Japanese/Chinese]" comments.

Posted

She comes back and immediately starts with her “ I’m better than anyone else “ attitude. Plus why does she think everyone is a hater ? Pointing out her obvious photoshop and not being ok with her using the “n” word is not hating. 

Posted

Yeahhh from the stories she's put out it doesn't seem like she has changed at all lol. Not to mention she threw the whole "I'm not using Asain culture for clout" thing out the window when she immediately came back with the Chinese captions...

sharing it here:

1533021059100.thumb.png.d8f49d0d65241ac6

and she got gaara's tattoo lol 😂😂

Posted

also, does anyone know what happened between her and her "boyfriend" (neffliix)? they don't have each other in their bios anymore, but still follow each other.

Posted

also, does anyone know what happened between her and her "boyfriend" (neffliix)? they don't have each other in their bios anymore, but still follow each other.

I've heard a few rumors about this but then again, these are just rumors so I'm not sure.

I've heard that she doesn't show off her relationship anymore because people would talk about how she's using her "Asian boyfriend" for more clout, or because of the multiple times she has been accused of flirting with some of her other friends/mutuals.

I've also heard they have broken up but Neffliix still has posts up dedicated to Sky and their relationship and Sky hasn't deleted her comments on these posts so that may not be true. 

Posted

Hidden Content

isnt his tattoo just the character for "love" in Japanese?

Posted (edited)

isnt his tattoo just the character for "love" in Japanese?

yeah it is lol. i dubbed it gaara tattoo for the humor 

Edited by Internet Explorer

Posted

summary of her live: ...

(3) uses "ch*nky" as an adjective ...

(8) taeo and sky aren't the same person. that's confirmed. taeo was commenting on during sky's live in real time. ...

(3) I'm really glad you censored ch*nky because I definitely thought the word was chunky and I was very confused for a few seconds.

The rest turned into a full-blown rant so I spoilered it.

(8) lol that's not confirmation, you can get a friend to post through your account. Unless they were streaming simultaneously and both responding to a live chat (not just their friends), I can't believe some of you guys are falling for sky's fakeboi catfish account. She's not a fifteen-year-old boy, she's a sixteen-year-old girl so she's fair game. They have the exact same facial proportions, same eyes, ears, brows, nose, lips (despite claims to the contrary), the same fucking moles I mean how is there even any doubt? Have we ever seen 'his' body or just oversized sweaters? They even have the same personality and voice, like her idea of masculine speech is talking like she thinks she's hood lmao. Any apparent difference in appearance was achieved with angles and makeup; she's already admitted to altering her appearance with makeup and we know she works those angles. And that 'boy' doesn't have a drop of testosterone in his body, at fifteen? If that were actually a teenage boy he would almost certainly be offended by people saying he's the same person as his FEMALE cousin; he wouldn't be responding the exact same way she did (wow leave my doppelganger alone they dont deserve this). If that were a guy he sure as hell wouldn't reach the age of fifteen without being told how girly he looks and sounds, even being half-Asian, and boys get shit for being too femme just like girls get shit for being too manly; I don't condone it but that's the society we live in. A cisgender boy wouldn't brush it off with a "nuh-uh" he would take off his shirt and show us. Fifteen-year-old boys do not appreciate being told they're girls. Nobody likes being told they're something they're not unless that's what they want to be. Unless he's transgender he wouldn't appreciate being accused of being a girl, and if he were MtF he would either show more testosterone cues or he wouldn't continue to dress like a boy when he easily passes for a girl. If Sky tells us she's FtM I will not only drop this in a heartbeat, I will sincerely apologize for outing him, but fuck outta here pretending you're two different people I don't buy it. I usually try to be respectful of people with gender issues so I'm sorry this set me off, but I'm not seeing any evidence of actual dysphoria. I just see a dumb kid playing dress-up with cultures she doesn't understand.

They did a live together on different accounts... Abel showed their piercing on cam (the cheek one) so I believe they're not the same person. I think they're just children that don't realize race faking won't get you anywhere.

Also what's her face Kara was there IMMEDIATELY as the live started. Abel is 15, should we leave him out of this?

Riight. Did they pull on the piercing at all to show it was real, pls post pics or video. :alpacamad: nobody has footage and i'm frustrated

Sky is a catfish and a half. She's young enough to learn from this if she wants to, but she has to want to be better than she's being. Whining about PULL... imagine if lolcow gave a shit about this little brat, lol

Posted

(3) I'm really glad you censored ch*nky because I definitely thought the word was chunky and I was very confused for a few seconds.

The rest turned into a full-blown rant so I spoilered it.

Hidden Content

Sky is a catfish and a half. She's young enough to learn from this if she wants to, but she has to want to be better than she's being. Whining about PULL... imagine if lolcow gave a shit about this little brat, lol

I mean I don’t know whether they are the same person or not but he doesn’t have an adam apple that’s for sure

A85AF859-D9B0-4B04-AE47-51ABAA63CE93.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Riight. Did they pull on the piercing at all to show it was real, pls post pics or video. :alpacamad: nobody has footage and i'm frustrated

I have the live that ttaeo and sky did, but they barely even show their full face. just eyes, noses, hands. most of the time, just their forehead/voice in the background (face piercing should be around 1 minute mark). just watch the first 10 minutes, tbh.

https://youtu.be/I6eE0UbB83I

Edited by Internet Explorer
the video becomes static-y in the middle somewhere

Posted

I mean I don’t know whether they are the same person or not but he doesn’t have an adam apple that’s for sure

I rlly don't think that they're the same person. They both have completely different nose shapes and the tilt of their eyes are different. Abel's facial structure is rounder while sky's is more... Broader?

Posted

lmao wtf WHY IS HER PIERCING SUDDENLY ON THE WRONG SIDE. I'd assume it's flipped but the writing on her shirt isn't mirrored and it's super weird to think she's been flipping every photo up until now. She gonna claim to have cheek piercings on both sides now? And that tryhard caption ugh

with the new url i do see body shots showing Abel has pretty thicc thighs and perfectly hairless legs. she'd be cute if she wasn't catfishing

I have the live that ttaeo and sky did, but they barely even show their full face. just eyes, noses, hands. most of the time, just their forehead/voice in the background (face piercing should be around 1 minute mark). just watch the first 10 minutes, tbh.

https://youtu.be/I6eE0UbB83I

Thank you!! piercing tugg at 1:56, it's nice there was at least one satisfying part of the video. "Oh we're in different rooms! Can't fake that! We have different skin tones in totally different lighting. Can't fake that!" Why the fuck do they keep insisting "oh, my ___ is different from yours but we're not gonna show you anything except abel's nose and eye" and speaking of the eye

5e0ed324cb5ff82d5bc1989c584b9f52.png

That doesn't even look like Abel's eyes in the photos to me. I feel like the crease below the eye is closer here than it is in the pics, and I know it's a pretty dramatic angle, but that inner corner doesn't come close to connecting to the aperture in photos, so I figure at best the pics are edited. Like am I just racist? Am I imagining all this?

like what kind of bullshit is it to half-ass a proof video saying how ridiculous it is people think Abel's a damn catfish and then spend the rest of the video showing us the ceiling fan? And who the fuck calls their cousin by some koreaboo name when they're not even korean; it's like they came up with a more believable name later when people called them out.

Further, Abel doesn't talk on the stream like he does in his captions, he talks like a girl. Probably because he's a girl. And he just glosses over being told he has a girlier voice than an actual girl? I would be upset. FtMs want to pass as regular men; they don't appreciate being told they don't pass. And what's with this shit?

fc40f4ef9a7c3a75b6262bc36a1b24e4.png

whoever's playing the part of abel doesn't even try. If they actually wanna prove Abel's his own person I can accept when I'm proven wrong, but their "proof" is such fucking bullshit every step of the way istg

I rlly don't think that they're the same person. They both have completely different nose shapes and the tilt of their eyes are different. Abel's facial structure is rounder while sky's is more... Broader?

Tilt of the eyes is all angles and the fact that Sky draws her eyes sharper than they are, which she has admitted to. Abel's always pointing his chin up and shooting from low angles except in blurry faraway shots. Nose, I could be convinced but I'd appreciate comparative visuals. Face shape looks the same to me, but it's hard to tell given the angles abel's always manipulating, and if anything sky's face is actually longer, not wider. Please go ahead and post pics if you're seeing something I'm not.

Thanks for being patient with me. :alpacacrush: Sometimes I fixate on stupid shit nobody cares about so I really appreciate you guys hearing me out and keeping me honest when I'm wrong.