• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

297 posts in this topic

Posted

God, this entire situation is a wreck. Why can't she just apologize for taping her eyes and race faking? Things would be so much better if she could just address her wrongdoings. That'd would be the mature and very right thing to do.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the images that the above poster included of Abel and Sky.... They look very similar in my opinion. I'm not sure I completely believe they're not the same person just yet. I think it's the nose and lips (especially the nearly identical shape) that are making me think that. The undeniably similar poses aren't helping either.

me @ sky rn

Posted (edited)

ok i know this thread died down days ago but i found this on twitter. idk how credible though

Exposing powerpuffsky twitter thread

Edited by quickshine

Posted

jesussss i cant at these irrelevant ass kids thinking peoPlE MaDe aN eNtIrE sItE DeDiCaTeD tO ThEm oh shut the fuck up

like, this isn't the 90's anymore where you don't know how to access a damn site, she's not even on the freaking banner! and it takes 5 seconds to actually see people way more "important" than her on here!

i just can't at these people thinking that once they do dumb shit on the internet noone's gonna call them out for it, and people weren't even that harsh on this girl in particular

if you're reading this, sky

people ain't gonna kiss your damn ~*asian*~ ass all the time

also, learn the difference between discussing and bashing, thx

Posted

ok i know this thread died down days ago but i found this on twitter. idk how credible but it sounds like something she would do? lol 

Apart from the nword video the whole thread has no credibility. There’s no proof at all to backup anything said. Twitter “expose” and “call out” threads in general are blown out of proportion and over exaggerated. She seems like a stupid kid with identity issues, not really snowflakey in my opinion other than her usage of the nword.

Posted

ok i know this thread died down days ago but i found this on twitter. idk how credible though

if its true she was a rice picker for halloween im annoyed

Posted

if its true she was a rice picker for halloween im annoyed

Yeah, in the live that they showed, you can see that she was wearing one of those stereotypical rice picking hat. 

20180713_003050.thumb.png.ef04650330e257

Posted

Yeah, in the live that they showed, you can see that she was wearing one of those stereotypical rice picking hat. 

20180713_003050.thumb.png.ef04650330e257

She’s at least quarter thai, I really don’t see a problem.

Posted

She’s at least quarter thai, I really don’t see a problem.

i thought... she even said in her last instalive where she was crying that she isnt asian shes like a tiny percent and she doesnt even count it. that shes white and mexican? or am i wrong? if im not this is gross point blank. 

Posted (edited)

Tbh even if she is Asian I still feel uncomfortable because even if it is technically her right to do that it’s like,, wow, way to make a mockery of yourself and ancestors, like I used to play that “haha stereotypes are hilarious and I’m gonna play off my own asianess to hide my insecurity!1!” type thing, and now that i’ve grown older I don’t like when people do that to themselves regardless of race.

Edited by sunbeam
typo

Posted

i thought... she even said in her last instalive where she was crying that she isnt asian shes like a tiny percent and she doesnt even count it. that shes white and mexican? or am i wrong? if im not this is gross point blank. 

I don’t even know at this point? She said she was quarter thai is that tiny percent for her? I don’t know but as an full east asian born in east asia I didn’t find it offensive at all

Posted

she said she has a little bit of korean blood but not enough to count it. im sure she identifies with her 1/4 thai because thats still is enough to make a difference imo 

Posted

her account is completely deactivated now damn

Posted (edited)

Think that's a smart move on her. To me she just seems immature and if she stayed her behaviour could've worsened. That's how lot's of snowflakes are born, staying on the internet.

Edited by Pastei
Forgot something

Posted

Hopefully it'll stay that way until she matures enough to at least address and admit her wrongdoings.