• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

303 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i havent seen the live but i think it was the same kara girl that said katieaegi is her friend & she knows sky is on PULL. people need to review PULL rules; don't contact online personalities.

and if abel is 15, then he shouldn't be on here. he was brought up ever since they revealed that they're cousins. his ethnicity make-up still doesn't make sense but imo, it should be spared. 

i think the discussion should end here:

(1) sky is mexican, white, and thai.  i was the first person to bring her up on the general koreaboo thread because she was on my instagram feed & i asked people to confirm if she edits her face. a lot of people said that they're certain she tweaks her face. due to the excessive blurring of her face, it was natural that it'll raise skepticism about her true ethnicity. it also didn't help that she kept changing her answers with regards to her true identity every now and then. 

(2) sky & abel are holding on to their statements: they are blood-related. 

(3) i think what blew this out of proportion was the part when people found out about her n word incident. the video was posted 6 weeks ago, is still on instagram, & hashtagged with #powerpuffskyisoverparty. another thing that doesn't help is she uses racial slurs on the daily. "ch*nky" is not an adjective. here is an article explaining why it is offensive. a lot of PULL readers strongly identify as asian so it's natural that people will take offense in it. being young isn't an excuse to be ignorant. we all have access to the internet & we could learn about one thing or two about racism. 

(4) she's also an avid user of chinese characters and japanese aesthetics as a part of her instagram brand. many people were also offended by this & i think she's been told a couple of times to quit doing those. 

this is where i want to conclude my thoughts about powerpuffsky. if anyone wants to add to it, feel free. 

Hello i would like to address that you guys are telling us not to make this big problem when you guys already did making this whole topic and rumors about her. Also searching up her family members and personal background, we would like to say that if this will go on any further we have decided to contact authorities into this matter with illegal posting without her consent and searching up personal background. i wish you guys are happy being called when found have a good rest of your evening.:drool::drool::hoplz::hoplz::beardo::beardo:

Edited by I_love_Sky
the emoticons are cool

Posted

didn't i just read about this random girl on the general thread, wtf has happened in the last few hours lol, this girl is outta control... all people said was her eye pulled edits were wild, which they are, and now all of a sudden this website was made to bully her lmaooo wtf

lowkey seems like shes trying to blow something so simple up to get sympathy or something, tbh a lot of people feel like theyre important if they get "hAtE" rofl, relax girl, and stop pulling your eyes im v offended

also why do the people mentioned on pull keep up with the threads more than the users themselves.. (reading the thread rn) cause damn they had a "reply" for everything people were saying rofl

on a serious note, imagine being asian and using the word c*nky, smh, what else do you call yourself, ling ling? so offensive jesus

Posted

(2) sky & abel are holding on to their statements: they are blood-related. 

I just want to point out that they said in the live they're cousins by marriage. It seems they haven't met in person yet. I have family I've never met before too.

They really are just kids making mistakes on the internet. She mentioned in the live that she doesn't claim to be half-Asian anywhere, that she doesn't believe it's enough to matter. She sticks to her claim that she doesn't photoshop but... let's agree to disagree there, I'm not going to fault you for shooping when I've used it too. Just own your ish imo :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I think "race faking" or obsessively altering one's appearance to have features of another ethnic group, is probably some kind of body dysmorphic disorder. It's not normal or healthy. This woman looks beautiful as her unaltered, completely authentic self, as shown in the older pics.

Posted

You don't have to shoop, girl. She's already gorgeous without that abnoxious eye pulling. 

well, everything you do for clout 9_9.

theres nothing to gain over fake exposing sky, just let her be yo, you don't really know what this could do to her or how she could be feeling. 

Posted

Update again because they both post quick as hell and soon as anything is added to this thread.

But more stories from Sky:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-25-40.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-25-45.thumb.png

And then from tttaeo/Abel:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-47-30.thumb.png

There's also another new live by Sky.

She didn't really say much, but was mostly crying and sniffling while mumbling words that I couldn't make out but said something like "saying this shit sucks" and that "bullying sucks" and wants to prove to people that her face isn't fake.

because what this site is doing is cyber bullying😡😡 and it’s against the law to do this. Both of my daughters that are being cyber bullied on here, are both minors and this is not acceptable. 

Posted

That is a very bad angle/photo. Looks like an egg. 

ke.png.9047d5bae177fa001c32c0959ad7470d.png

Posted

I would honestly be embarrassed if I was her sister, one of them has a Korean husband right? 

Posted

What happened to her account? She deleted all of her posts?

Posted

What happened to her account? She deleted all of her posts?

She probably archived them

Posted

she isnt the sharpest tool in the box considering her asia mishaps . so i think she must have seen her sister get married to a korean man and have thought ‘oh now im korean!’ and thats why she said she was korean.. i think after being called out she realized that no that isnt how things work but i mean its still ugly how she lies and photoshops herself to look more asian

Posted

so i think she must have seen her sister get married to a korean man and have thought ‘oh now im korean!’ and thats why she said she was korean..  

If thats the truth, then i felt bad for her. Genetics doesn't work by THAT logic......

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted (edited)

not trying to defend her but a lot of half thai people look more caucasian than asian; its really common to see half thai celebrities/actors/actresses. imo, i can see the thai in her. 

i felt kinda bad after seeing her lives but then i just saw the posts from twitter about her and shes sounds really problematic lol. as for her and abel’s identity, i noticed they both kinda pose the same and edit with the same app+stickers (picsart?) 

3968C676-A054-40AE-96F0-8A98BD3781F2.thu

Edited by lol