• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the same thing happens each time a snowflakey online personality finds out that they've been posted to PULL. it's so predictable. it's always:

• omg someone made a WHOLE WEBSITE just about ME (no, someone created a thread about you, on a website of many threads.)
  • they are just JeALouZZ of mE (no, we have no reason to be. don't assume that just because someone criticizes you they are automatically jealous. very childish way of thinking.)
  • i bet all those commenters are ugly kids with no lives or jobs!!! (no, this isn't 4chan. can't speak for everyone but most of us aren't kids, are probably just fine if not good-looking, and actually live fulfilling lives which is why the insight and commentary on these forums is usually decent.)
  • PULL just wants attention (no, PULL doesn't want attention at all. PULL is just a gossip/discussion forum. nobody's here to doxx or to get attention. in fact, there are rules which prevent users from contacting a snowflake/online personality and telling them about PULL to PREVENT drama like this from happening.)
  • this is cyberbullying and stalking!!! i'm gonna report your IP to the police and everyone's gonna get arrested!!! (sorry, freedom of speech is a thing. criticism isn't bullying. analyzing a photo to see if it's photoshopped doesn't count as slander. you posted your own photos on the internet to a large public audience. you think PULL comments are bad? look at lolcow or kiwifarms.)

snoozefest. anyway, sky's account was boring to begin with, the other guy/girl idk able or taeo or something still doesn't seem to have his/her own ethnicity or identity figured out but that's not my problem, and now they're creating more drama than there needs to be. if they really had a problem with being posted on this website, they would contact a mod and ask for it to be removed instead of whining about it to their audience.

(1) her followers called people on PULL childish for talking about someone they don't know but weren't they the ones saying that we all need "tiddy milk" ? hmm something doesnt add up

(2) sorry to burst their bubble but....... i'm not ugly looking myself but i know for a fact i'm not in the position to call people mean names. they keep saying that PULL should stop talking about people they don't know, but they're so quick to label a group of people "ugly" and "jobless". they don't even know any of us personally. don't pick and choose, kids. 

(3) i actually like that in every discussion i've been on, 90% of commenters are eloquent. no one's throwing around names & no one's insulting anyone's intelligence. however, on the other hand, sky's followers are foul-mouthed. 

(4) adding to analyzing photos, everyone on this thread are attempting to confirm what her real ethnicity is because all she did was throw random ethnicities together & take all them back when people figured nothing added up. 

Edited by quickshine

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by shimeji
-

Posted

honestly her eyes look either edited or like she tapes them like some cosplayers do when they cosplay anime characters lmao, its super weird. also, i live for the day when the race faking trend dies ugh

Posted

honestly her eyes look either edited or like she tapes them like some cosplayers do when they cosplay anime characters lmao, its super weird. also, i live for the day when the race faking trend dies ugh

My husband is the most white looking half Asian I've ever seen and even he was like "what the fuck did she do to her eyes???"

Posted

I feel like for the most part everyone on PULL is pretty chill. We’re hardly “bullying” we’re just talking. I also don’t get why she got so upset?? Like she could easily show us proof instead of crying to her kboo IG followers.

Posted

I don't understand why she's crying over this though? For someone that has a slightly larger following than normal, you think they should understand that not everyone will be their biggest fan?

Not to mention, if she stopped taping her eyes the way she does, she probably won't get the hate she has been.

Posted

"Just take it out on me. As long as Taeo isn't getting hated I'm fine with it." - I can't, this whole shoujo manga speech rubs me the wrong way. Is she trying to play the heroine? All while drawing FULL attention to herself just so she can continue to play the victim card? 

Sky, "Taeo", put your delusional self aside for just one second and think about your parents. How would your parents feel if they learn that their daughter is out on the internet faking her ethnicity just to gain popularity? Now, this is pathetic. 

On another serious note, I cannot stand how she would post other people's artwork on her account without the OP's permission, and when ask to credit, her go to phrase is usually, "But I don't know who this artwork belongs to." FFS, rule of thumb, Sky, if you don't know, don't post. And if you know, ask permission from the artist and credit them properly. 

Posted

typical racially ambiguous koreaboo who does a lot of shooping on every picture. i don't see what's special about her, you can find 748329 accs just like her. and the taeo person is trying too hard, lol whats with the squinting? and the korean name despite being taiwanese and white lol obviously trying to look like those korean male ulzzangs

Posted

I’m not convinced she and that tt boi aren’t the same person. All of his photos are blurry with half his face covered and him squinting so we can’t really tell what he looks like. But to be fair, all of his photos are taken in a different bedroom so who knows. But she also has a lot of siblings, she could just use one of their bedrooms as a backdrop for her boi insta account. And just because he commented on her live doesn’t mean they’re not the same person, someone said that when he commented she was off camera (I’ve used Instagram on my phone and tablet for different things at the same time before) but she also could’ve had a sibling or friend comment for her. They also seem to have the same intelligence level... “Asian but not the country Asia” and “Unless you consider Native American white”. Huh????

if you watch her first live, there’s a part where she was off-screen & it was the same time taeo/abel commented. i dont want to look into it too far because i wanna give them the benefit of the doubt. however, it’s a strong indicator that she could be the one commenting but like i said, i dont want to suggest too much because there are other possibilities. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

They did a live together on different accounts... Abel showed their piercing on cam (the cheek one) so I believe they're not the same person. I think they're just children that don't realize race faking won't get you anywhere.

Also what's her face Kara was there IMMEDIATELY as the live started. Abel is 15, should we leave him out of this?

Posted

her real face without all the eye pulling edit and skin whitening. photos found from her old accounts:

sky 2.jpg

sky.jpg

hi I just want to say that you guys should really do your research before trying to post something false because this is Sky’s SISTER not her :-) 

Posted (edited)

They did a live together on different accounts... Abel showed their piercing on cam (the cheek one) so I believe they're not the same person. I think they're just children that don't realize race faking won't get you anywhere.

Also what's her face Kara was there IMMEDIATELY as the live started. Abel is 15, should we leave him out of this?

i havent seen the live.

if abel is 15, then he shouldn't be on here. he was brought up ever since they revealed that they're cousins. his ethnicity make-up still doesn't make sense but imo, it should be spared. 

i think the discussion should end here:

(1) sky is mexican, white, and thai.  i was the first person to bring her up on the general koreaboo thread because she was on my instagram feed & i asked people to confirm if she edits her face. a lot of people said that they're certain she tweaks her face. due to the excessive blurring of her face, it was natural that it'll raise skepticism about her true ethnicity. it also didn't help that she kept changing her answers with regards to her true identity every now and then. 

(2) sky & abel are holding on to their statements: they are cousins. 

(3) i think what blew this out of proportion was the part when people found out about her n word incident. the video was posted 6 weeks ago, is still on instagram, & hashtagged with #powerpuffskyisoverparty. another thing that doesn't help is she uses racial slurs on the daily. "ch*nky" is not an adjective. here is an article explaining why it is offensive. a lot of PULL readers strongly identify as asian so it's natural that people will take offense in it. being young isn't an excuse to be ignorant. we all have access to the internet & we could learn about one thing or two about racism. 

(4) she's also an avid user of chinese characters and japanese aesthetics as a part of her instagram brand. many people were also offended by this & i think she's been told a couple of times to quit doing those. 

this is where i want to conclude my thoughts about powerpuffsky. if anyone wants to add to it, feel free. 

Edited by quickshine
change some description words

Posted (edited)

I saw the live they just did. They are two totally different people (Abel being in Florida and Sky in California I believe)

They are just really dumb kids.... really dumb.

Edited by Oreoju