• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Update again because they both post quick as hell and soon as anything is added to this thread.

But more stories from Sky:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-25-40.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-25-45.thumb.png

And then from tttaeo/Abel:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-47-30.thumb.png

There's also another new live by Sky.

She didn't really say much, but was mostly crying and sniffling while mumbling words that I couldn't make out but said something like "saying this shit sucks" and that "bullying sucks" and wants to prove to people that her face isn't fake.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

This is actually so ridiculous, I've been on a Skype call with Taeo and Sky together at the same time. I don't see why you are wasting your time on this, it really isn't your business, nor is it harming anyone. Stop hiding behind this website and grow some balls to speak to the two privately. This is considered to be cyber bullying. Can't you see that you are really hurting both Sky and Taeo? You must be such a heartless person to do something like this. Grow up and find something better to do with your life because this is actually so childish. Quit stalking the two, it's creepy and irrational. 

Posted

I'm really close friends with Taeo, and I've seen both his parents and have been confirmed that Taeo is 1/2 Taiwanese. As for Sky she does not put any filters on. She has gone live multiple times and showed her face which is literally identical to her posts. So if you have anymore things to say about this topic please dm me on instagram (@trin.uwu) and we will talk about this without hiding behind our screens, like mature civilised human beings. 

Also another thing, you people can get in serious trouble for this website. You guys are making up fake rumours and bullying people, which is a crime. So I suggest you take this website down before I show it to some people that could get you guys in serious trouble. And I'd advise you guys to stop bullying people over the internet.

Thank you, And please do feel free to dm me, I will surely answer.

Posted (edited)

its so obvious that she and taeo are not the same person like why u so concerned about her she's a beautiful and lovely girl maybe u should try focusing on ur own life instead

of hers

Edited by anonymousposter

Posted

at the end of the day these two kids are koreaboo-weeb hybrids. nobody actually cares about the photoshop, nobody cares about them looking similar or being the same person. they didn't make it to this thread because of those issues lol

it's about the subtle stereotypical asian racism, the use of east asian languages for clout, and the entire koreaboo community on instagram (and believe it or not, but there are probably more asian koreaboos than white ones). because... newsflash... wearing circle glasses, having black hair, translating your name into hangul, editing your skin lighter, and doing a lame 5-second kpop dance cover doesn't make you look anything like jimin from bts. saying "oppar" instead of oppa doesn't mean you're funny and cool and not a koreaboo. 

you can be chinese, vietnamese, filipino, thai, etc... and still be a cringey koreaboo/weeb. 

you can go to powerpuffsky's instagram comment section or look at her followers and click on any account and there's like a 90% chance they'll be a koreaboo. 

granted, most of these people are children... probably 16 or under. but it's pretty sad to see how many koreaboos are actually out there and how many people probably aren't appreciating who they actually are

edit: i don't think powerpuffsky read the general koreaboo thread. i'll link it in case anyone is lurking lmao: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2344-general-koreaboo-thread/?page=112

bro i know taeo and he is taiwanese, i literally know his parents, what. And I don't know if you knew, but Sky literally went live and looked exactly the same in her live. so before you start spreading rumours that are no where near the truth, you should at least come off of an anonymous website. and if anything i bet you're the true kboo. but if you want to show your true self feel free to dm me on instagram :)

Posted (edited)

Edited by Nothin2hard2find
useless info

Posted

I'm sure it's all semantics for her lol

summary of her live:

(1) she says she isn't korean even though she first claimed that she is korean. 

(2) she says she doesn't photoshop and claims it's all weight loss and puberty.

(3) uses "ch*nky" as an adjective

(4) she says she never claimed to be half asian but only has a little bit of asian in her. 

(5) announced that she's going on live every day to prove she never photoshops 

(6) the old photos are from 6th grade and it's all the makeup 

(7) she says she isn't hiding anything and she's not fake

(8) taeo and sky aren't the same person. that's confirmed. taeo was commenting on during sky's live in real time.

(9) her mom's white and asian. her dad's mexican. that's also confirmed

(10) she's new to PULL & thought we all made the website only for her.

if you're still reading this, "ch*nky" is a racist slur. QUIT USING IT.

I dunno...at first I want convinced but like their eyebrows both look like they are the same distance from the eyes. Idk I'm just stirring the pot lol.

Posted (edited)

omitted

Edited by quickshine
useless insight

Posted

summary of her live:

(1) she says she isn't korean even though she first claimed that she is korean. 

(2) she says she doesn't photoshop and claims it's all weight loss and puberty.

(3) uses "ch*nky" as an adjective

(4) she says she never claimed to be half asian but only has a little bit of asian in her. 

(5) announced that she's going on live every day to prove she never photoshops 

(6) the old photos are from 6th grade and it's all the makeup 

(7) she says she isn't hiding anything and she's not fake

(8) taeo and sky aren't the same person. that's confirmed. taeo was commenting on during sky's live in real time.

(9) her mom's white and asian. her dad's mexican. that's also confirmed

(10) she's new to PULL & thought we all made the website only for her.

if you're still reading this, "ch*nky" is a racist slur. QUIT USING IT.

Why cant they just so a livestream together at the same time? Lol

Posted

Update again because they both post quick as hell and soon as anything is added to this thread.

But more stories from Sky:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-25-40.thumb.png

And then from tttaeo/Abel:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-47-30.thumb.png

There's also another new live by Sky.

She didn't really say much, but was mostly crying and sniffling while mumbling words that I couldn't make out but said something like "saying this shit sucks" and that "bullying sucks" and wants to prove to people that her face isn't fake.

looks like someone is panicking 🌝

Posted

no, but this difference is too much lol 💀

ka.thumb.jpg.1d390b5bd71bd937e93af1f900d

ke.thumb.png.ef1bbdb93938d347b61849e8b5d

from what I can see she looks like any other Latina to me? I don't doubt that she's half thai, it's been backed up, but I guess she just looks more like her Mexican side.

If her and taeo aren't the same person, then I want to see them both go on their accs, and film a live both at the same time, lol. Watch them not do it

what I don’t get is, if you’re tryna make a point about your face by going live, why would you do it in poor lighting and a bad angle? Literally all of her photos are at a supposedly good angle but she’s gonna do a live with an angle from below which EVERYONE knows is a bad angle. Maybe I’m reaching but when your camera is below don’t you have to look down so your eyes are more slanted...

Posted (edited)

what I don’t get is, if you’re tryna make a point about your face by going live, why would you do it in poor lighting and a bad angle? Literally all of her photos are at a supposedly good angle but she’s gonna do a live with an angle from below which EVERYONE knows is a bad angle. Maybe I’m reaching but when your camera is below don’t you have to look down so your eyes are more slanted...

She's obviously filming in bad lighting and a bad angle so that once she gets called out for looking nothing like her pics, she can back herself up by saying " boohoo everyone is going to look bad in horrible lighting and an ugly angle!1!" and we're just going to have to agree because she chose the shittiest locations. (even though no one looks like 2 completely different people of different races just because of angles and lighting)

I'm not going to believe that her and taeo are different people unless they go on a live together both at the same time. If they're different people it should be easy, right? There's too many similarities and coincidences, it's not everyday that someone is thought to be impersonating another persona. I think we should press more on the issue, because it's plausible that taeo had asked someone to log into his account and comment on sky's live. I know it may seem like I'm reaching, but I could care less.

Edited by unavailable
lmaoo i said stretching when i meant reaching sjsj

Posted

"But I don't see why is so amazing to be korean."

Sky, honey... Aren't you the one who claimed to be Korean in the first place? It doesn't matter that you retract that statement now. You can't blame anyone for your bullshit lies. You even claimed to not be Mexican at all at one point. Get it together sis.