• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

303 posts in this topic

Posted

It deadass annoys me so much how she is friends with legit asian people on instagram and they don’t think anything of her photoshopped eyes . Uh 

Posted

lmaoo isn't this the girl on the koreaboo thread who called asia a country

Posted

Is this taetoy claims to be boy or a girl? because i just checked his ig live and i am sure that's a girl voice idk

Posted

im laughing at the fact that she looks more asian unedited than her edited pics lmao.

mexican and thai is already a pretty exotic mix. and i guess coz some thai people look naturally mixed so she probs doesnt feel/look as asian as she wishes she was.

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

a lot of them are asian clout-hoppers like she tries to be. many are vietnamese/chinese/filipino who use japanese in their bios or dress in k-fashion to appeal to weeb/koreaboo audiences i think, so they aren't 100% squeaky clean about their identities either

not doubting that you're mutuals with him or that he's a good person, he doesn't seem mean spirited or rude. but it's just that his photos all seem like he's faking to be east asian. it's not like he's against showing his face because he's already revealed it. the squinting and the insanely white filter looks really suspicious. he looks just like every white koreaboo trying to cosplay as a bts member. have his photos always looked like that? have you seen unfiltered/more natural photos without the squinting?

i highly doubt that 'taeo' is his real name, and while it is very koreaboo-ish i'm not going to press too much into the issue because people do often adopt screennames for privacy reasons on the internet. 

being 1/2 taiwanese is being half east asian. there would be no reason to try to look more east asian if you already are east asian... which is why people are suspicious.

I understand. Thank you very much. And “taeo” isn’t his real name, but I’m not going to disclose his actual name for privacy sake. 

Posted

User "Kixulso" joined 45 minutes ago just to downvote harmless posts in this thread? Lmao okay

Anyways, this girl is a mess. Her photoshopped photos look like a completely different person.

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

if sky is less than 1/2 thai ... how does that make taeo 1/2 taiwanese... doesn't make an ounce of sense. wouldn't taeo also be less than 1/2 thai🇹🇭? not 1/2 taiwanese🇹🇼? ?????????? confusing.

i have no idea. they're probably not really cousins but they claim to be for instagram clout. 

sky's ethinicity make up: 50% mexican + thai & white (don't know the exact percentage because she said her asian is really small). she took back the fact that she said she's also chinese and korean so we're going to completely ignore that.

taeo: mostly white and taiwanese. one full white parent and one part-asian parent.

assuming they're related through sky's mom, the only possible way is that their white grandparents are siblings.

sky's mom's full white grandparent + taeo's parent's full white grandparent are siblings. making sky and taeo 2nd cousins only. super distant relatives.

either that or

they claim to be cousins for instagram clout 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by quickshine
typo

Posted (edited)

She lurks this thread 100% and even put it the website up on her phone on her live. So hello, Sky!

Screenshot_2018-07-09-02-37-37-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2018-07-09-02-33-55-1.thumb.p

She posted Instagram stories and had a live video addressing her photo editing issues because she was pissed about it. Seems like her face is not complete lies, so she does have resemblance to her images, but the skin smoothing/blush/etc are obviously edits and  she does not look 100% the same. Nonetheless, she denies doing any edits whatsoever. Her face:

Screenshot_2018-07-09-02-47-33.thumb.png

The earlier pictures that were shown as proof of photoshopping are also her and she acknowledges that. She says they are from 6th grade and that her features have changed a lot over 5 years. Especially her eyes that were bigger because she used to be chubbier in the past, and her eyes have now become more "chinky" (yes, she used that adjective for herself) as she aged. She also says her skin got lighter over time too.

Regarding ethnicity, she stated that she only has a tiny percentage of Korean DNA in her and she does not consider herself Korean in any way, just a Mexican + Thai + White mixed person. The German part was not addressed directly, but just said she is white.

Notably, she still denies being tttaeo and insists that they are two different people and just cousins despite there being photo evidence of matching moles and that tttaeo still looks exactly like her (which she denies looking alike at all).

Not much else was said about the tttaeo issue in the live because she was more immersed in proving that her face features and skin tone is real and that she is not real.

Coincidentally, at the same time, tttaeo also posted about it in his Instagram stories.

Screenshot_2018-07-09-02-40-10.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-07-09-02-40-34.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-07-09-02-40-45.thumb.png

And also coincidentally, they write like they were the exact same person with the same attitudes?

New info too:
tttaeo says his real name is Abel. Could whoever found her younger images and family information verify if she actually has a cousin by the name of Abel?

Edited by Caeleigh
will update again when i finish watching her live video

Posted

She lurks this thread 100%

an active lurker probably dropped a tip that she's on here? 

sky only said something along the lines of "someone made a website for me and taeo to talk shit about us yada yada.."

a girl commented that her ~friend~ the legendary kboo katieaegi is also on PULL.

sky never mentioned that she was referring to PULL yet the other girl knew exactly what was being talked about.

yike

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-09-03-22-08.thumb.png