• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

powerpuffsky / soraangelic / monotonesoraa

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20181202-204416.thumb.png.ae4

I'm glad she's gonna get a DNA test since it might just help her settle this situation. None of this would've happened if she didn't lie about her ethnicity in the first place. I know she said on LIVE (during the time her forum was first created), that she's Mexican (from her dad) and Asian (Thai/Chinese?) and White from her mom. But people who have known her before her PULL thread have said she's claimed to have some Korean and even Japanese blood. So IDK, but maybe people wouldn't be calling her a liar if she was just honest to begin with instead of being misleading. 

Shrugs, all in all, good luck, I guess. 

Edited by Internet Explorer
i think i got her heritage mixed up lol

Posted

just saw this one and I was wondering if anyone knows if she already did the test? Actually I’m kinda suspicious with this whole thing, unless she’s not doing it on ig live or video you can’t be sure if it’s really her dna or if she’s giving it for example a friend and then pretends it’s her result. 

C6922327-B307-4854-BD0E-ED2DBECA96FF.jpeg

Posted

just saw this one and I was wondering if anyone knows if she already did the test? Actually I’m kinda suspicious with this whole thing, unless she’s not doing it on ig live or video you can’t be sure if it’s really her dna or if she’s giving it for example a friend and then pretends it’s her result. 

C6922327-B307-4854-BD0E-ED2DBECA96FF.jpeg

It wouldn't be too hard to photoshop or just steal someone else's results, either. Further, many people who aren't really related to a certain group will have a blip of a small percent of some certain group. If she's Mexican, couldn't the Native American she probably has some ancestry from come up as possibly Asian, since they share many DNA traits? Either way, she did lie about the area of Asia she's from, so it isn't going to change that.

Posted (edited)

According to the website, results usually take some 2-4 weeks to process after they receive it in their labs.

If she got her kit around Christmas after, this would mean her results would be ready around the end of this month.

If she didn't post her results this month, then I would get suspicious. 

Edited by Caeleigh
spelling fix

Posted

I actually got a kit for christmas and my results are already out. I would assume that as long as she shipped it 1-3 days after the holiday, her results would be out too.

Posted (edited)

I actually got a kit for christmas and my results are already out. I would assume that as long as she shipped it 1-3 days after the holiday, her results would be out too.

Sky has been in contact with cancelledcontent after they exposed her.

Screenshot_2019-01-13-19-35-25-1.thumb.p

According to them, Sky is recording a video for her results that will be released at the end of the month and cancelledcontent will host the video on their account.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

theory: after the video she takes out her spit, washes the tube and gets one of her asian friends to spit in the tube for her. 

Posted

theory: after the video she takes out her spit, washes the tube and gets one of her asian friends to spit in the tube for her. 

If the video showed her closing the cap, then it wouldn't be possible because once the cap is closed, the pouch containing the DNA stabilizer is pierced and released into the spit. She could though, purposely mess it up and 23&me would send her a new one for free, which she could then have an asian friend spit into.  

Posted

What with her results being so close to being ready, I wonder why she deactivated her accounts? Can't find any monotonesoraa, soraangelic, darksoraaa, peachysoraa, etc. I would've figured she would want to keep her accounts up so she could show people her results. 

Posted

What with her results being so close to being ready, I wonder why she deactivated her accounts? Can't find any monotonesoraa, soraangelic, darksoraaa, peachysoraa, etc. I would've figured she would want to keep her accounts up so she could show people her results. 

I haven't exposed the other people in her Koreaboo circle, but anyway:

Seems like Sky had beef with this girl, who also happens to be the person she has been editing herself into. Sky was her lookalike clone.

Posted

Seems like Sky had beef with this girl, who also happens to be the person she has been editing herself into. Sky was her lookalike clone.

Oh, do spill. I wasn't aware she was currently involved in other dramas. I know she toned down her shooped eyes after being exposed but I didn't know that her old shoops were based on someone else. It must have been a big deal if she deactivated all her accounts? 

Posted

we're here for the spill

Posted

ooOO girl spill 

Posted

IMG_5367.thumb.PNG.7080b8cd5de92ff236b03

Totally forgot about this until I saw it on my story. Really curious now as to where exactly she's from other than the vague 50% EA + Native american but she covered it up lol 

Posted (edited)

IMG_5367.thumb.PNG.7080b8cd5de92ff236b03

Totally forgot about this until I saw it on my story. Really curious now as to where exactly she's from other than the vague 50% EA + Native american but she covered it up lol 

If 5.2% is unassigned, it's not coming in anytime soon.

Also, here's her chart:

Screenshot_2019-01-27_at_11.00.09_PM.thu

and here's the color coded 23 and me map:

Screenshot_2019-01-27_at_10.58.58_PM.thu

According to her chart, here are my predictions:

• ~40% European
  • ~30% NA
  • ~16% SEA
  • ~3% SA
  • ~3% African
  • ~1% EA
  • ~1% Broadly EA and NA

and then, you know, the unaccounted 5%

OT but I found that phasing DNA (when your parent(s) do(es) it, they can phase the DNA for more accurate results) leads to more streamlined results. My sister originally had all kinds of Asian, but after phasing there were a lot less "broadly"s and the SEA, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and NA settled down to just the last three. Basically take any low, unspecific percentages (.1%-2%) with a grain of salt.

Edited by Jaken