• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

venus/margo memes

41 posts in this topic

Posted

zcKqQXp.jpg

better? :Alpacaconfused:

just checked this thread for the first time and your post made me laugh out loud xD so...precious

Posted

MARGODANCE.thumb.gif.25faf1a34bddf24101b

Everytime I see her dancing I think of Buffalo Bill.

Posted (edited)

So while looking at Margaret's IG today I saw kind comment calling her "Margoat Palermo" it was so inspiring I decided to make this. I know it's not the best guys, but perhaps you could create even better version to highlight the amazing Margoat  Pls share your fan art too!1!!! :alpacacrush:

margoat.thumb.jpg.24c4a8a056f01a772808a8

Edited by Kale

Posted

So while looking at Margaret's IG today I saw kind comment calling her "Margoat Palermo" it was so inspiring I decided to make this. I know it's not the best guys, but perhaps you could create even better version to highlight the amazing Margoat  Pls share your fan art too!1!!! :alpacacrush:

margoat.thumb.jpg.24c4a8a056f01a772808a8

So majestic. I don't think she's ever looked better.

Posted

VenusAngelic Original Version vs....vote for your favorite clone to fight Venus (the original)!

50SHADOWSOFVENUS.thumb.png.c018d111515a7

Posted

I'm saving this thread lol.

Posted

Keeping Up With The Palermo's 

"Can you keep up?"

Sundays @ 9/8c - Only on E!

pull.jpg

Posted

I can't with this thread. I keep coming back. Does anybody have any more brilliant creations?

Posted (edited)

THESE MEMES GIVE ME LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Edited by Beelzebubba

Posted

THESE MEMES GIVE ME LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Because memes apparently don't rot your brain out, like everything that is on the Internet.

Posted

Because memes apparently don't rot your brain out, like everything that is on the Internet.

hey let people enjoy what they Wanna enjoy