• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5381 posts in this topic

Posted

lol her Twitter account got suspended

DCC58A09-2587-41BF-A070-D83D0706C1C9.thu

the shit that comes out her mouth lmfao......unnecessary 

Can’t wait for her twitter to be suspended completely.

Posted

every time i go on here i'm somehow surprised

Posted

every time i go on here i'm somehow surprised

Came here to say, she really does out-do herself every time I come into this thread. 

Posted

god her issues with race are so apparent...hating black men, calling herself lightskin, hating on japanese women bc she puts the men on a pedestal. these woke twitter people are always the most self-conscious.  

And the fact she considers herself more brilliant than people her age! I wished this was all a character 

Posted

On her story she said she wants to "get the hell out of Japan" after she graduates. But then why did she have to study for four years in Japan to begin with. It seems like a waste of time to spend four years in a place you want to "get the hell out of". Especially given the time investment that it takes to learn any level of Japanese. I guess she likes being a special snowflake in Japan and playing around instead of doing actual school. Its a joke that she complains about any of her courses (which she takes in English) here. You literally have to work hard not to pass. If you go to like 2/3 of the classes basically you can pass. Its wayyyy easier than American college. 

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset

Posted

. I honestly feel like she should transfer to a school in the States where she fits in, let herself grow up a bit, and then maybe try this Japan thing some other time. If she keeps up what she's been doing... yikes. I just can't see this ending well for her.

But then there's the issue that American college is hella competitive and if you WANT something you have to work your butt off to get it. As a lot of people have stated as long as you attend 2/3 of your lessons for a class in a semester you pass and if Bri hates one thing above all else it's work. I don't see either option ending well, you can tell she can't hack it in a college here  and she has zero adaptability skills when it comes to an entirely different culture and is probably not well liked by the few Japanese people she interacts with day to day, but the sad truth is she can fail here or she can fail in Japan and in Japan she gets attention whether it's for her shit behavior, being an "exotic" fuck for Japanese fuckbois, someone weebs can live their "magical gaijin life in Japan" dreams through, or just being stared by passersby at as the weird af girl with her tits out. In America no one would bat an eye at her and as long as she can get these small shreds of attention while in Japan she'll stay in Japan no matter how much she whines that she hates it (personally I think she just whines so she doesn't seem like a weeb, but TOO BAD HUNTY YA ARE). 

Long story short, Bri:

「attention whore gif」の画像検索結果

Posted (edited)

But then there's the issue that American college is hella competitive and if you WANT something you have to work your butt off to get it. As a lot of people have stated as long as you attend 2/3 of your lessons for a class in a semester you pass and if Bri hates one thing above all else it's work. I don't see either option ending well, you can tell she can't hack it in a college here  and she has zero adaptability skills when it comes to an entirely different culture and is probably not well liked by the few Japanese people she interacts with day to day, but the sad truth is she can fail here or she can fail in Japan and in Japan she gets attention whether it's for her shit behavior, being an "exotic" fuck for Japanese fuckbois, someone weebs can live their "magical gaijin life in Japan" dreams through, or just being stared by passersby at as the weird af girl with her tits out. In America no one would bat an eye at her and as long as she can get these small shreds of attention while in Japan she'll stay in Japan no matter how much she whines that she hates it (personally I think she just whines so she doesn't seem like a weeb, but TOO BAD HUNTY YA ARE). 

True, in the U.S. and Japan it's p much the opposite. JP college = four year party, U.S. college = working your ass off for four years to make a name for yourself and hopefully please god get a job that can pay off the student debt. Especially in the CA university system where even just getting into the damn public schools is a point of pride. But there are party schools or community colleges etc. where she'd probably fit in better, and those types of schools don't attract PhD professors so they're easier scholastically as well. She still wouldn't be a 4.0 ideal and perfect student graduating with honors, but at least she'd (possibly??) be less likely to drop out at a school like that. Maybe. Then again, maybe I'm just giving her too much credit and she's even more of a lazy monster than I even realize.

I just find it weird that she actually had legitimate published research in high school but now she's turned into a plagiarizing 2cool4school shitstain. Unless her partner did all the work then, too, idk. (I wouldn't be shocked; she does seem like the type of person who'd just coast through group work and gladly accept the grade she didn't earn.)

But also YES I totally feel you on the "complaining just to not seem like a weeb" train, particularly when she talks shit on the men she sleeps with. Her lolcow thread got shut down super fast by people claiming she "wouldn't say anything negative about Japanese men if she were a fetishist" which is just. Sure Jan. Brianna's stuck in a 14-year-old Tumblr edgelord phase; she literally thinks it makes her look cool and discerning to talk shit about everything. She's too cool for Japan, she's too cool for men (and by proxy, too cool to be cishet), she's too cool for college, she's too cool to make her own money. We'll see how cool she looks when she's alienated herself from all her friends and peers and has no one left except her sad weeb underage internet followers.

Edited by chaisah
clarification

Posted

I just find it weird that she actually had legitimate published research in high school but now she's turned into a plagiarizing 2cool4school shitstain. Unless her partner did all the work then, too, idk. (I wouldn't be shocked; she does seem like the type of person who'd just coast through group work and gladly accept the grade she didn't earn.)

I don't want to perpetuate stereotypes but seeing Brianna now just reinforces the idea that her partner did everything. Most Muslim girls I've met are really hard working, I feel bad for that girl man...

Posted (edited)

Never mind somebody alsready said that lol

She wanna be famous so bad but she dry asf. Idk how Japanese men take her seriously with that eyeliner too

Edited by peachytea