• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5381 posts in this topic

Posted

Not an expert but to me that linework looks like shit. Idk if it's the quality of the pic but the lines already look blown out I highly doubt it's gonna look good for a long time. Not that it looks that good to begin with

Posted

they need to get her off seroquel and on some lithium bc i'm pretty sure she's manic :^/

Posted

Ew

IMG_8165.thumb.JPG.b409e963bc09bed81f1e1IMG_8166.thumb.JPG.f0d250235c95025e5db91

Posted

brianna acting so excited about hickies and sex enough to post it on social media makes it sounds like she a virgin... i can't 

its screams r/humblebrag

Posted

And she has love problems why she asks?

when you put shit like that out into the public like you did with your tits  potential partners will only see you as an item or a fuck buddy never as a lover. 

Posted

Well I mean she did start being 'active' a year ago so this stuff is all so new and exciting for her..but still no excuse posting this shit online as if others get excited about it as well or something, literally no one cares.

why does she brag about having sex djsjsibdekdj. Brianna. Everyone has sex. It's a natural thing. The last time I had a hickey and bragged about it was when i was 16. This is pathetic.

Posted

IMG_8174.thumb.PNG.9f7ca306755862bc808b7

Posted

FDA0243F-CA23-4AE7-986E-2809AE74EEF5.thu

I’d understand this if she was older or even more mature but Brianna you currently have the mental age of a 14 year old privileged little girl who thinks having sex and doing drugs is cool because your friends are doing it. I’m starting to think Brianna didn’t let go enough in high school which has now accumulated to this point where they think they can do anything they want because they never got the chance too. Usually it’s high schoolers who have the whole “I’m a god. I’m untouchable.” mindset but I feel like she probably thinks she missed out on some stuff in high school so now she’s trying to make up for it. 

Posted (edited)

wait, so are we all gonna ignore the fact that she's an atheist? wtf is going on

edit: i forgot how fast this thread moves on lol i was talking abt her tattoo

Edited by bongbong

Posted

This...isn't it

20180922_230521.jpg

Posted

20180922_230521.jpg

Sis is really out there thinking she’s the hottest shit when she looks like this wtf 😭😭 

Posted

Is that another tattoo?

firefox_2018-09-22_20-26-21.thumb.png.7c

Posted

This...isn't it

20180922_230521.jpg

She looking like a juggalo begginer, stg.