• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5468 posts in this topic

Posted

People are really consistently funding for her to eat McDonald’s, hoe around, pay her rent, and just talk shit. Some girls emptied her pockets on her recent live and she barely said thank you. Basically they’re paying her to live the life that they want so badly...

Posted

She's live now and she was saying how she hasn't gotten her period yet and a few of her viewers were joking and saying "omg what if you're pregnant" and then she said "If I'm pregnant I'm killing it, I don't give a fuck I'm not having a baby" then she proceeded to describe HOW she would kill the baby like "going to six flags, going in a hot tub, pushing me down the stairs" and you could see in the chat how it instantly divided. Some people were like "yaasss no babies over here" while others literally said "please pray for her". Of course abortion is her choice it's her body but could she have a little bit more respect towards the people who don't like abortion?? you can't just say stuff like that my god every time I think it can't get worse it does!

Yeah that was pretty disturbing. I wish Pull still had a chat sometimes for stuff like this lmao. She said she loves children too. I don't think someone who loves children can so easily joke about it in that way saying she's going to "KILL THEM". The f**k? How about be responsible about having sex with random people and not using protection. 

I still think she's lying about hooking up with so many guys like someone earlier said because she comes up with so much bullshit. Like she confronts Japanese people she thinks are talking about her.......LOL sure. ANXIETY QUEEN.

Posted

She's live now and she was saying how she hasn't gotten her period yet and a few of her viewers were joking and saying "omg what if you're pregnant" and then she said "If I'm pregnant I'm killing it, I don't give a fuck I'm not having a baby" then she proceeded to describe HOW she would kill the baby like "going to six flags, going in a hot tub, pushing me down the stairs" and you could see in the chat how it instantly divided. Some people were like "yaasss no babies over here" while others literally said "please pray for her". Of course abortion is her choice it's her body but could she have a little bit more respect towards the people who don't like abortion?? you can't just say stuff like that my god every time I think it can't get worse it does!

Honestly, I'm pro abortion (in the sense that I think legal safe abortions should be available to all women around the globe, not that I think everyone should get one. Making it clear cause it's a touchy subject lol) but saying that kind of shit is just sadistic. She lives in a country where you can get an abortion pretty easily and she's saying she's gonna try to abort by doing some crazy shit? Just shows how immature and childish she is. Oh, and again, giving a bad name to pro abortion people, this girl is trash, for real.

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

Some people have already written some of the stuff here but i took some notes during her live when i joined the last hour and i wasted too much time to not post this here now lmao

-"but aries guys are annoying af" -"Capricorn guys are annoying af"

- someone kept donating 2$ (in total she donated 12 times. Mostly 2$, 2 times 1$ and one time 5$) and she never said thanks except for the 5$ pledge.
2 other people donated money (2$&3$)

- Is there anything you miss about america "food, family, friends"
- she ordered mc donalds (11/22 piece nuggets idk, a big chicken thingy, chocolate shake and big soda, they forgot her fries)
- new hobbies? "modeling kimono" (she didn't even pronounce it right lmao she was like kiMOno) 
- do you get treatment for mental health "no haha"
- promoted her patreon
- started doing homework
- "namjoon is a virgo"
- she's such a weeb someone said "you're so きれい" and she was like "ohh arigatou'
- she says she keep saying "ehhhh" 
- she keeps reading the messages the people donating send but doesn't thank them
- *sarcasm* she's so quirky and funny bc she keeps accidentally say "ehh" 
- "ima nanji" for the 3rd time while checking the clock for when her mcdonalds will arrive

- "I wish i could show you guys my boobs my boobs are so cute, i'd totally get implants to make them bigger or piercings but i want kids and i don't want the milk to go everywhere" 
-"do i wanna get surgery yahh, my boobs are adorable but.." > she wants a nose job, boob job and her jaw done bc she wants sharper features. 
-she took out 2x1000¥ bills for her mcdonalds?? How much did u order girl

- why do people hate you "bc i talk about things people don't tall about i make them uncomfortable. They say i fetishize japanese men. Like. No"

-!!!!!! "if i'd get pregnant i'd kill it. fuck that. i'd drink a bottle whisky and imma go in a  fucking hot tub, i'd go on a roller coaster idgaf that bitch dead" "i don't want a kid. we are not having a child" "abortions are fucking expensive in japan. they don't have the pill so you have to get the procedure. it's about 10-40k$ so we are not having a fucking child in this country. i love children i just don't want one rn" 

- "they gave me the wrong order yesterday" girl how often do you eat mdconalds 
- "idk what i wanna do when i graduate"
- "ate mcdonalds everyday, still 90 pounds" "i don't exercise." 
- "yes i love bts"  
- she kept burping loudly on purpose girl stop
- she says she couldn't drink breast milk as a baby bc she hates the taste of milk

Posted

>Wasting thousands of precious fan money when you could get Japanese food somewhere for ¥800 or less. 

Posted

- "I wish i could show you guys my boobs my boobs are so cute, i'd totally get implants to make them bigger or piercings but i want kids and i don't want the milk to go everywhere" 
-"do i wanna get surgery yahh, my boobs are adorable but.." > she wants a nose job, boob job and her jaw done bc she wants sharper features. 

Drink everytime she mentions her boobs.

Posted (edited)

Just wanna add that at some point she started going on this tangent on how much of a picky eater she is.

>refuses to eat food that have "weird" textures or smells (was iffy about drinking a goddamn CHOCOLATE SHAKE)

>hates "complex food," just give her the "basic shit" and she'll be fine kek

>its not her being rude, she just physically cant or some bullshit

>wouldn't even drink her mother's breast milk as a baby -- refuses to drink regular milk now (uhh... maybe this is the reason why she's so AHEM... underdeveloped...?)

How broke is her family in actuality when she's this fucking spoiled? Is her family even broke at all or only in her own definition of being "broke"?? I'm a picky eater too, but even I'M not this bad. 

Edited by Onee-sama

Posted

Some people have already written some of the stuff here but i took some notes during her live when i joined the last hour and i wasted too much time to not post this here now lmao

-"but aries guys are annoying af" -"Capricorn guys are annoying af"

- someone kept donating 2$ (in total she donated 12 times. Mostly 2$, 2 times 1$ and one time 5$) and she never said thanks except for the 5$ pledge.
2 other people donated money (2$&3$)

- Is there anything you miss about america "food, family, friends"
- she ordered mc donalds (11/22 piece nuggets idk, a big chicken thingy, chocolate shake and big soda, they forgot her fries)
- new hobbies? "modeling kimono" (she didn't even pronounce it right lmao she was like kiMOno) 
- do you get treatment for mental health "no haha"
- promoted her patreon
- started doing homework
- "namjoon is a virgo"
- she's such a weeb someone said "you're so きれい" and she was like "ohh arigatou'
- she says she keep saying "ehhhh" 
- she keeps reading the messages the people donating send but doesn't thank them
- *sarcasm* she's so quirky and funny bc she keeps accidentally say "ehh" 
- "ima nanji" for the 3rd time while checking the clock for when her mcdonalds will arrive

-she took out 2x1000¥ bills for her mcdonalds?? How much did u order girl

- why do people hate you "bc i talk about things people don't tall about i make them uncomfortable. They say i fetishize japanese men. Like. No"

-!!!!!! "if i'd get pregnant i'd kill it. fuck that. i'd drink a bottle whisky and imma go in a  fucking hot tub, i'd go on a roller coaster idgaf that bitch dead" "i don't want a kid. we are not having a child" "abortions are fucking expensive in japan. they don't have the pill so you have to get the procedure. it's about 10-40k$ so we are not having a fucking child in this country. i love children i just don't want one rn" 

- "they gave me the wrong order yesterday" girl how often do you eat mdconalds 
- "idk what i wanna do when i graduate"
- "ate mcdonalds everyday, still 90 pounds" "i don't exercise." 
- "yes i love bts"  
- she kept burping loudly on purpose girl stop
- she says she couldn't drink breast milk as a baby bc she hates the taste of milk

Thanks for the summary because I can't stand to give this girl even one more view. Who talks about abortion so callously? I'm all for whatever uncomfortable subject people want to talk about, but educate yourself first. There are women suffering around the world because of abortion issues. Does she not realize the health implications that come with a 'home abortion'? The reason there are procedures in place is so that the woman is safe after termination. God- "kill that bitch dead"? Have some decency and sensitivity. 

I hope her viewers/donators know where their money is going with this trainwreck. I wouldn't want to fund a person that would prefer to spend her money on cosmetic surgery rather than a proper abortion (if need be).

Also, everyone has already seen her boobs so.. make it stop, pls?

Posted

I think that says enough 

04BF3057-8741-4A5D-A549-76351FF51D8F.png

923F1A2A-15EA-49FE-BB5A-A2B006ED3AC6.png

559A6B44-0F5A-4862-B904-4360EF8CEBBE.png

Posted

I think that says enough 

04BF3057-8741-4A5D-A549-76351FF51D8F.png

923F1A2A-15EA-49FE-BB5A-A2B006ED3AC6.png

559A6B44-0F5A-4862-B904-4360EF8CEBBE.png

lKS4KhS.png

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset
nma

Posted

lol i mad i missed the live where she called that guy i knew it was gonna be a mess but ofc she didn't save that one 

Also her saying she wants plastic surgery is making me giver her a major side eye, if there's one thing that's consistent with youtubers who go to Asia for plastic surgery it's that they've got some underlying issues. Let's how long before she get's semi botched free sponsored plastic surgery. 

Posted

So uh, still no fallout from her family and university being contacted? It's terrible she was doxxed but how much longer will she be staying in Japan for? Her uni is well within their right to revoke her tuition and visa after all.

My popcorn is getting cold.

Posted

So uh, still no fallout from her family and university being contacted? It's terrible she was doxxed but how much longer will she be staying in Japan for? Her uni is well within their right to revoke her tuition and visa after all.

My popcorn is getting cold.

Why would they do that ? lol i'm sure people don't actually think her making videos about being a hoe and acting a mess on the Internet is going to A cause a fallout from her family ?? which also why tf does anyone want that or care and B cause her university do kick her out. I'm confused like did she do anything that justifies does actions.