• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4343 posts in this topic

Posted

Well bri you know that 11 people died and hundreds of buildings and cars were destroyed but ya let’s just ignore the real tragedy while you complain about a simple flight being canceled. 

Posted

Guess she found a way home lol

edit: in case any of y'all wanna sacrifice 9 min out of your day to write a summary for the rest of us, she released a new video. her ig story said she'd mostly complain in it, though so gl  :alpacasad:

Screenshot_20180906-231449~01.png

I don't want to waste 9 mins just 5 mins before I off the video completely 

In summary: 

Bri just making herself look innocent and a victim...(possible to get more of her followers to donate to her) she mostly mentions her situation with the airport not much about the disaster or to donate to Japanese people or other foreigners that went through it nothing like 'Keep them in ur prayers' etc. and stuff in the comments of the video is complete utter junk! 

Posted (edited)

MORE MORENA JUNK PEOPLE TO ANALYSIS!! 

junk2.JPG

junk3.JPG

junk4.JPG

junk5.JPG

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

MORE MORENA JUNK PEOPLE TO ANALYSIS!! 

junk4.JPG

i can't even trash her for getting so excited about 5 dollars bc honestly same

Posted

It's physically painful..... I've never in my life been proven wrong SO QUICKLY that it can and will continue to get worse. Over and over. She is just absolutely horrible. What the hell. 

Posted

Does anyone else think there's a chance she just doesn't go back to Japan after this trip home? 
I've heard of people bailing on study abroad and programs like JET after a few months because they're unique snowflakes who can't tough out living overseas for a whole year.   

On the other hand, her channel is toast if she doesn't go back. People are interested in Japan, not her

Posted

Does anyone else think there's a chance she just doesn't go back to Japan after this trip home? 
I've heard of people bailing on study abroad and programs like JET after a few months because they're unique snowflakes who can't tough out living overseas for a whole year.   

On the other hand, her channel is toast if she doesn't go back. People are interested in Japan, not her

I can't imagine her staying for 4 more years since she seems to really hate it in Japan. She might not bail right after going home but I don't think she'll manage to stay there for a year. I hope she does drop out after going home since she's so miserable in Japan lol

also I'm surprised that no one on 4chan or whatever has told her school about what she's doing yet considering they've done that stuff before and don't have much of a problem with it 

Posted (edited)

I thought about this too but I think she's having a lotta fun banking on her followers and getting attention from the oniisans and oppas lol 

A lot of special snowflake JETs break contract because they couldn't handle living abroad. Most of them had 0 attachment to Japan and saw it as another country to check off their bucketlist or as a way to travel around Asia cheaply for around a year. JET definitely knows how to pick em lol -_-

The difference here is how they are coping with living here and how they whine about it. Her complaints are mostly part of a facade to get money. I think she is interested in living in Japan for a while but I think it could die out once she graduates.

If she applies for JET in the future, I think her presence online can really hurt her chances. Most of the interviewers and reviewers are JET alumni and the average expat here (at least around me) already knows about her videos. When you look up anything about Japan, her videos are one of the top to come up. If she does come back or continues to stay in Japan, I wonder what kind of job she could get lol.

Maybe her next stop is Korea. She can make videos about getting Korean dick in Seoul or Busan AND whine about how she hates the food and local Korean women. :haiplz:

Edited by ichigomilk
Grammar ^_^;

Posted

There's no way she'll stay for the full 4 years when she's an irresponsible child who can't take care of herself and the only thing she actually likes about the country is the local dick. And even if she doesn't leave voluntarily, I could see her either getting expelled because of her actions or flunking because she doesn't seem interested in actually studying.

Even if by some miracle she does finish her program, her degree would be next to useless unless she wants to work in Japan, which she said she doesn't. I really don't get why she's dedicated to wasting 4 years like this. Is Japanese dick really worth living in a country you hate and getting a degree you won't use???

Posted

There's no way she'll stay for the full 4 years when she's an irresponsible child who can't take care of herself and the only thing she actually likes about the country is the local dick. And even if she doesn't leave voluntarily, I could see her either getting expelled because of her actions or flunking because she doesn't seem interested in actually studying.

Even if by some miracle she does finish her program, her degree would be next to useless unless she wants to work in Japan, which she said she doesn't. I really don't get why she's dedicated to wasting 4 years like this. Is Japanese dick really worth living in a country you hate and getting a degree you won't use???

Maybe she just doesn’t intend to work? My first guess would be she thinks she’s going to live off of her YouTube channel (lol), second guess but much less likely she thinks she will date a rich Japanese guy that will help her get through. I’m not sure for the second one because it doesn’t suit her personality that much (so far), but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did think she could get any rich guy later, considering how she thinks she’s so hot etc.

Posted

And even if she doesn't leave voluntarily, I could see her either getting expelled because of her actions or flunking because she doesn't seem interested in actually studying.

Hi, this is my first post here. I guess Brianna is just irresistible.

Given the fact that she hasn’t been expelled yet, she’d have to work really hard for the university to do it. Probably do something really outrageous that ends being up reported on traditional media with the university’s name directly connected to it. Outside of that, it seems that they’ll just turn a blind eye.

And flunking at a Japanese university is, once again, really hard. Sooner or later, better or worse grades, you finish your studies. Unless you choose to quit.

Posted

Hi, this is my first post here. I guess Brianna is just irresistible.

Given the fact that she hasn’t been expelled yet, she’d have to work really hard for the university to do it. Probably do something really outrageous that ends being up reported on traditional media with the university’s name directly connected to it. Outside of that, it seems that they’ll just turn a blind eye.

And flunking at a Japanese university is, once again, really hard. Sooner or later, better or worse grades, you finish your studies. Unless you choose to quit.

This is true! In Japan, university is a "break" before they enter the workforce. Most students party and go hard while they can. It's almost impossible to fail university: https://www.tofugu.com/japan/japanese-college-easy/

Posted

This is true! In Japan, university is a "break" before they enter the workforce. Most students party and go hard while they can. It's almost impossible to fail university: https://www.tofugu.com/japan/japanese-college-easy/

Truth be told, apart from bitching all over social media and bragging about getting all that dick, she’s living a typical Japanese student lifestyle.

Posted (edited)

I’m new here (and on mobile) so I don’t know how to format these kind of things 😬

Anywho, this really pissed me off bc she’s acting like people aren’t working really hard to get to Japan where as she just gets a free ride there. Also why is she complaining when she has people paying for everything 🙄🙄

DAE2C74A-C875-4B44-B187-CC3597A30AE3.png

Edited by Its.Nami
Misspelled lol