• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

2699 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all messaged everyone on her friends list including her mother. Just stop, it's really inhumane.

Oh lmao i thought y'all were doing it i was finna-

please look to the PULL guidelines and rules you’ll find that as PULL members we are not allowed to dox, we never shared or got a hold of morenas personal info as previously stated those screen shots are from 4chan also we are not allowed to contact snowflakes or their family members violation in any of these rules results in us being banned. These rules are what separate us from other forums. 

Posted

damn i just got back from a 4th of july parade and this thread was poppin

okay seriously tho, i can't even get on the same level as her " fanbase ". it's almost like kenna's or daniels, like i genuinely don't get how they can like her as a person with her terrible attitude. some of the things she says are so ridiculous that they might think she's being sarcastic, idk

Posted (edited)

If you try to contact Morena, her family, or friends, you will be banned. Discussing her is fine, but please leave her family, friends, and personal information out of this. As I said a few days ago in the Yumi thread, dragging others into drama is unfair to them and not tolerated here.

Edited by mahoushojo

Posted (edited)

Bruh she blamed her twitter and insta getting taken down on PULL lmao. I can't. She was reading this thread on stream. She says she's scared of us......and that 4chan put her on the Japanese pedo list???? Anyone know anything about that? 

Also she's blaming her getting attention and recognition from her YT in Japan as everyone else's fault but the one who made the content was her......o.O

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.f6535045635bb267

download.thumb.png.1106df661d958cc475a74

Lol her pay pigs are so f**king stupid dude.

BTW are people here were messaging her family and friends? I have no idea if that's true. People shouldn't be contacting her family. I mean she did say before though that her whole family watched her videos so I dunno.

Ain’t nobody on here cared about her enough to message her family. She’s 19 and her body count is enormous, who cares enough about that. PULL may pull up personal facts but that’s only to counter against lies you tell your fans. Maybe she’s bluffing about meeting all these guys and fucking them, I doubt she could do that many in such a short amount of time. Plus tutoring AND classes should barely be enough time to freak around. Unless I’m wrong. 

PLUS, this so called anxiety should prevent a lot of her confidence to be bold like the way she is when it comes down to business and asking for sex. I think she maybe hooked up with a couple, but 50 is absurd and probably a lie.

Edited by aris.kk

Posted

I’m not sure how I feel about this girl.  I watched her YouTube videos and she seemed okay.  A lot of people make it seem like she went to Japan specifically to sleep with Japanese men, but she herself said she despises those types of people and sleeps with Japanese men because that’s who is around her.  In the “HOEING 101” video, she also gives genuine advice, telling people to be careful and to to not trust just anyone. (I do believe she exaggerates about how many people she has actually  slept with). It also seems to me that this is her first time abroad, and she didn’t really understand that some cultures aren’t as accepting of certain actions(like dressing scantily).  She’s really young and I do hope that she grows up/matures and doesn’t use some of these experiences to paint a negative picture of Japan.

Posted (edited)

A lot of people make it seem like she went to Japan specifically to sleep with Japanese men, but she herself said she despises those types of people and sleeps with Japanese men because that’s who is around her

Then why is she making generalizing videos about Japanese men? The way she talks about it is awful. Her attitude is like "look at me blessing these poor men" which reminds me a lot of the women who think they're such hot stuff when they go abroad and literally anyone gives them attention? She's sexualizing an entire group of people with no basis or right to do so. If anyone else did it about a different ethnicity or nationality, people would be upset. But they don't take it seriously because of how Asian men are perceived. And if you look at the comments of her videos you can see that what she posts IS harmful. I couldn't care less if she went around risking contracting an STI every Saturday night and told her friends those stories. But sharing it with a huge audience has a negative effect!  I saw lots of disgusting comments about "wanting to go hoe around in Japan" and making nasty remarks about wanting to hook up with Japanese men because obviously they must ALL be like how Morena describes. She is responsible for her actions and spreading generalizations about people (which are racist, btw). 

Edited by JustLikeBart

Posted

I get what you're all saying about "western individualism" and "you can dress like that in the West", but it's the truth only if you're looking from a very US-centric perspective. There is no way she could dress like that in most of European countries or Russia. You'd get dragged. You could end up in some real trouble not just "Japanese boys stalking her".

Posted

I’m not sure how I feel about this girl.  I watched her YouTube videos and she seemed okay.  A lot of people make it seem like she went to Japan specifically to sleep with Japanese men, but she herself said she despises those types of people and sleeps with Japanese men because that’s who is around her.  In the “HOEING 101” video, she also gives genuine advice, telling people to be careful and to to not trust just anyone. (I do believe she exaggerates about how many people she has actually  slept with). It also seems to me that this is her first time abroad, and she didn’t really understand that some cultures aren’t as accepting of certain actions(like dressing scantily).  She’s really young and I do hope that she grows up/matures and doesn’t use some of these experiences to paint a negative picture of Japan.

She's a grown woman.

Then why is she making generalizing videos about Japanese men? The way she talks about it is awful. Her attitude is like "look at me blessing these poor men" which reminds me a lot of the women who think they're such hot stuff when they go abroad and literally anyone gives them attention?

She's not even cute which makes it all even more hilarious. 

Posted

"looking at this thread made me nauseous"

awww boohoo have you ever gone through highschool? get over it, dont do controversial shit and you wont get criticized 

Posted (edited)

I was looking into what happened to her Twitter account since I think she said it got deleted after she got mass reported & doxxed by Japanese people (correct me if I'm wrong!) but it's all so shady lol I didn't even find Japanese users aggressively tweeting at her. 99% of them were saying what we've already discussed on here. 

The main tweet that had around 1.5 retweets & likes was actually talking about how Japan as a whole has to reflect on this incident since it's not okay for people to stalk and harass under any circumstance, whether it be at a night scene. The comments under were pretty much agreeing with him with the occasional "but she needs to be more careful, even if Japan is considered safe."  Maybe if she was actually studying Japanese she would understand that nobody was attacking her.

b3.thumb.JPG.e03469ef7a60831dbc00c1831b8

On her old euphoricbrianna ig account (that she also claims got deleted), she had her university name listed in the bio, which was connected to her Youtube. That handle is also her cash app handle so it's not really a secret. I wouldn't really consider it "doxxing" at that point? He seemed pretty confused why Brianna went off on him and why all her fans attacked him. 

I guess she just really didn't want her school to find out. It sounds to me like the possibilities of her deleting her own Twitter so her school wouldn't find out is pretty high. 

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

Edited by spacemooncow

Posted

I was looking into what happened to her Twitter account since I think she said it got deleted after she got mass reported & doxxed by Japanese people (correct me if I'm wrong!) but it's all so shady lol I didn't even find Japanese users aggressively tweeting at her. 99% of them were saying what we've already discussed on here. 

The main tweet that had around 1.5 retweets & likes was actually talking about how Japan as a whole has to reflect on this incident since it's not okay for people to stalk and harass under any circumstance, whether it be at a night scene. The comments under were pretty much agreeing with him with the occasional "but she needs to be more careful, even if Japan is considered safe."  Maybe if she was actually studying Japanese she would understand that nobody was attacking her.

b3.thumb.JPG.e03469ef7a60831dbc00c1831b8

On her old euphoricbrianna ig account (that she also claims got deleted), she had her university name listed in the bio, which was connected to her Youtube. That handle is also her cash app handle so it's not really a secret. I wouldn't really consider it "doxxing" at that point? He seemed pretty confused why Brianna went off on him and why all her fans attacked him. 

I guess she just really didn't want her school to find out. It sounds to me like the possibilities of her deleting her own Twitter so her school wouldn't find out is pretty high. 

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

Ok so I was there for this whole fubar situation and i wanna say somethings. Firstly, I really doubt she was mass reported. Why? Because I was the only one who reported her (keep in mind it doesn't take thousands of people to get someone banned, if twitter finds that you've breached its guidelines you will be banned). During this whole thing SHE asked her fans through a tweet to mass report those Japanese girls (@blackbunny_sp20 and her friend). Then right after that she tweeted something like "Japanese girls only talk s*** online, cuz they don't got hands" and a few other tweets of the same vein. So I saw those tweets and thought "isn't that annoying? she's asking all of her followers to report these girls when she's the one making racist and sexist comments about THEM." So I specifically reported those tweets and the next morning twitter sent me a notification about the status of the report I made. 

I really feel like she wants everybody to believe that her account was "mass reported" to make it seem like she got her account "deleted" for no reason. And also, I find it hard to believe twitter deleted her account. Twitter usually locks your account for around 24 hours and makes you delete the reported tweets to be able to unlock your account, so Ms.Nose is probably doing this to garner pity.

Posted

I think her Japanese sucks because she probably goes to an international university where most of the curriculum is taught in English (I’m just guessing so don’t hold me to this) and then her job is get $ from Pateron or family so she has no way to practice Japanese at a job and all the men she speaks to I’m willing to bet are gaijin hunters who speak English 

Posted

She goes a Christian Uni with a Chapel attached to it LMAO. That's why she doesn't want them to find out about this shit. I'm sorry but this is entertaining as f**k. 

images.thumb.jpg.fb59637fb54996cb359074c 

She had it up on her insta and it's on her public facebook so it's not doxxing if she puts the information for all to see. That person was right, she deleted her own shit and tried to get sympathy and money out of it.