• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6233 posts in this topic

Posted

hooray! she's not wearing sucky makeup! now she only gotta fix that toxic attitude...

Posted

hooray! she's not wearing sucky makeup! now she only gotta fix that toxic attitude...

one down one more to go lol.

Posted

Making her shit private lol and is begging again. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

It’s only when she needs her followers does she adopt a more humble and desperate tone.

3C195CAC-215D-49E5-AD55-5BEB40F94B49.png

Posted

why did she make her account private though? has she ever done this?

Posted

wow, really? e-begging again to pay rent? have you no shame? at all? i wonder why people are still following this bitch, you will end up more broke if you spend on her.

Posted

Can't believe people still fall for her begging. She herself made it clear that she quit her jobs, her inability to pay rent is 100% her own damn fault.
I am amazed that people like her exist. Completely shameless. She should feel ashamed to even think about begging, let alone to actually do it. How does she not feel even the tiniest bit bad about it. How was she raised to think she's better than anyone else, did her mother do that or are her delusions based on how the internet tells her that yes you are a minority and people owe you everything because of it. 

Posted

Making her shit private lol and is begging again. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

It’s only when she needs her followers does she adopt a more humble and desperate tone.

3C195CAC-215D-49E5-AD55-5BEB40F94B49.png

She literally could just go to student housing and never deal with this again. Why keep going for begging? 

Posted

It's quicker to count the months she hasn't e-begged for rent than count the months she's done this shit.

At this point, if you're a regular follower / viewer of hers (and not a new one tricked into thinking she's good rep), you get what's coming for you if you ever fall for her pity party.

Posted

73CC80E1-566E-42EB-9A1E-12B5AB32907D.thu she looks so different. dare i say......pretty? completely different to what she actually looks like...huh editing your pics really do wonders.

Ahh i see she's discovered that filter everyone n their brother has been using, it makes your skin clear, brighter, and makes your lips larger while narrowing the eyes. She needs to use this more often tbh..

Posted

looks like someone is going clubbing, i just have feeling she is and lol a few days ago she said she will not be clubbing cos she's “hibernating” guess that was lie also bri stop wearing that cheap ass bra/bralette.

IMG_8508.thumb.PNG.29ac06757a01750afcf13

Posted

looks like someone is going clubbing, i just have feeling she is and lol a few days ago she said she will not be clubbing cos she's “hibernating” guess that was lie also bri stop wearing that cheap ass bra/bralette.

Tbh my question is how is she not cold? It's December. 

Posted

How are you gonna pay your rent now girl?

She's not even being that subtle anymore when it comes to e-begging then spending money on useless shit just a few days afterwards. At least, she used to pretend to be broke for a while longer so her followers would feel sorry for her.

Posted

62A245DA-1622-44A1-BD7A-7A8F3848FDEE.thu