• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6114 posts in this topic

Posted

560322FD-AE7D-43EC-8D7F-D8457AFD74B7.thu

💀💀💀💀 delete that caption please 

I don't recall...

Image result for whew chile gif"

Posted (edited)

6D9ADDBD-BD8C-4B9D-A4E6-27594EEC8037.thuC27DE64B-9D70-4C2B-B77D-707EDAA78D39.thu

Omg that eyeliner.....

Edited by ddeloca
typo

Posted

6D9ADDBD-BD8C-4B9D-A4E6-27594EEC8037.thuC27DE64B-9D70-4C2B-B77D-707EDAA78D39.thu

Omg that eyeliner.....

"I know! Let's emphasise the bags under my eyes! #dios"

Posted (edited)

Somehow, I doubt it

76794620_191935608606882_842625804127520

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I'm sorry but that looks so matted.

Posted (edited)

She looks like Weird Al Yankovic

images.jpeg

Edited by Sui_Generis

Posted

She looks like Weird Al Yankovic

images.jpeg

Don't insult Weird Al like that

Posted

The bitch is back on Instagram and she’s “rebranding.”

05DBE38A-358F-4D81-8919-47541AF9C9B6.jpeg

I'm sorry but I was distracted by her...nipples. For example you can take Jakenbake's (The streamer) girlfriend, Water.  She dresses nice especially living in Japan. She looks classy and her outfits fit what others would wear in Japan. Not saying that oufit isn't nice but it's not meant for Japan. 

Posted

I'm sorry but I was distracted by her...nipples. For example you can take Jakenbake's (The streamer) girlfriend, Water.  She dresses nice especially living in Japan. She looks classy and her outfits fit what others would wear in Japan. Not saying that oufit isn't nice but it's not meant for Japan. 

it’s not really an outfit meant to go outside, like sexy time bf is over yes, but it looks like she forgot her shirt.

Posted

That outfit isn't meant to go out anywherem The west might be less conservative when it comes to clothing but almost no goes out like that unless they are going to the club and even then not really. She could get fined or jailed in the US if people cared to do anything about it.

Posted (edited)

the outfit is trashy

Edited by ddeloca

Posted

Seeing this blast from the past is jarring when I realize this is the first thing she did when going across the world to a far more conservative country. She was so bold, so in your face, and offensive to the values of the people around her. It's so funny that she didn't have this self-esteem back home cause she knew she would've been clocked.

Posted

Looking through this thread, I feel like since she doesn't exactly have a face that makes you go "wow!", she's using sex to make up for it which is pretty damn sad. She's still a terrible person though. It's just she unknowingly makes her low self esteem so obvious.

Posted

Omg that eyeliner.....

God damm how can she post this and thinks it looks good