• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5802 posts in this topic

Posted

So dressing conservatively means you're trying to be Japanese??? Huh I never knew.

Also kinda OT but do you think if she was a darker black woman she would've received the same amount of popularity?? 

No if anything she would be outright slandered or ignored entirely. 

Posted (edited)

Bruh she blamed her twitter and insta getting taken down on PULL lmao. I can't. She was reading this thread on stream. She says she's scared of us......and that 4chan put her on the Japanese pedo list???? Anyone know anything about that? 

Also she's blaming her getting attention and recognition from her YT in Japan as everyone else's fault but the one who made the content was her......o.O

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.f6535045635bb267

download.thumb.png.1106df661d958cc475a74

Lol her pay pigs are so f**king stupid dude.

BTW are people here were messaging her family and friends? I have no idea if that's true. People shouldn't be contacting her family. I mean she did say before though that her whole family watched her videos so I dunno.

>"let's take the website down!!!"

>"I'll sue all of these meanies!!"

Just another example of Brianna's idealistic and naive outlook on the internet bleeding it's way onto her impressionable fans topkek

EDIT: A 4chan thread to consider on /pol/:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/176392152/disgusting-amerimutt-mongrel-feminist-roastie

Some of them have actually tracked and leaked info on her family members/friends and have contacted them:

20180704_222236.thumb.png.54cd0c7a11402a(crossed out some personal information for her and her family's privacy, at least, on this thread)

20180704_221907.thumb.png.3e312fa4a2b1cc

In addition, some Japanese guy (possibly from 2chan) has also apparently attempted to leak some info about her school at one point:

1529932704534.thumb.png.80d2456b4c6a73ff

Still not certain whether 4chan is to blame for putting her on any pedo list (or if she was even really put on one in the first place) but this is what I found after a little bit of searching.

Edited by Onee-sama

Posted

im afro-latinx and this girl is just absolute garbage lol....my hopes got so high seeing her internet name n what she represents....wow i was fucking naive this bitch is just a fetishizing, scamming mess ugh

Posted

Just another example of Brianna's idealistic and naive outlook on the internet bleeding it's way onto her impressionable fans topkek

OT but who's Brianna [/

spoiler]

Posted

Hidden Content

Oops, sorry was under the impression that everyone knew her real name. 

But yeah, it's her real name lol

Posted

Wow.. :alpacaworry: I'm glad I checked this thread. I always wondered why can't she get a part-time job if she's broke? But then I remember someone(maybe her) saying she couldn't cause of her anxiety and BPD issues. Meanwhile, she self-diagnosed herself. Also, I'm so baffled if you had TWO YEARS of everything PAID, why would you waste that money? smh. Can't wait for her to do a couple of gofund-mes in the near future! :alpacadone:

Posted

Well, I think its like a poltical science degree (it says global studies as well) so you could ask everyone who studies political science or international relations (or heck, japanese studies) how that is gonna help them in life.

However you look at her content she puts out, nitpicking her degree is in my opinion unnecessary. Because heck she is getting a degree and thats nothing bad. 

its bad when she is unable to get a job with that degree because of her videos 

Posted

Now this snowflake will lump PULL in with 4chan. I did go through the whole 4chan thread and I pretty much lost my brain cells btw.

If you talk big game on the Internet, expect to get hit. You will get attention especially when you're talking about such a polemic topic with a carefree attitude. The Internet is a dangerous place. 

Posted

It's fine if you dislike her but who the fuck are y'all to contact her family? That's an invasion of privacy and isn't that against the rules? She, herself, has told y'all to stop messaging her family. So. Fucking. Stop.

Posted (edited)

It's fine if you dislike her but who the fuck are y'all to contact her family? That's an invasion of privacy and isn't that against the rules? She, herself, has told y'all to stop messaging her family. So. Fucking. Stop.

Not sure if you are referring to us or the /pol/tards. 

In any case, if you've got beef with anyone trying to expose her privacy, you're going to have to take that to the people over at 4chan (and 2chan! good luck with either!) because none of us over here have anything to do with it.

Edited by Onee-sama

Posted (edited)

None of us have messaged her family she's been complaining about that since she became "famous" on World star. It's not us. This thread was only made a few days ago

Y'all messaged everyone on her friends list including her mother. Just stop, it's really inhumane.

Not sure if you are referring to us or the /pol/tards. 

In any case, if you've got beef with anyone trying to expose her privacy, you're going to have to take that to the people over at 4chan (and 2chan! good luck with either!) because none of us over here have anything to do with it.

20180704_222236.png

20180704_221907.png

1529932704534.png

Oh lmao i thought y'all were doing it i was finna-
Edited by mahoushojo
removing personal information

Posted

I've been on PULL for quite a bit now and I've rarely seen anybody supporting contacting friends and family. If someone suggests it they are shot down ASAP by other members and by the moderators. The likelihood that it's PULL members contacting family members is low to non-existent, especially considering they're even editing the screenshots of people from 4chan. I have a ton of issues with this snowflake and do not like her, but no one here is saying she should be doxxed or supporting the fact that it's happening. 

This highlights a definite danger of the internet. There is open space to express yourself and freedom of speech, but you have to be careful with what you put out there. Her horrible, spoiled attitude was bound to backfire, but none of us are hoping any harm comes to her. 

Posted

Hidden Content

No one here had anything to do with contacting her family. Go to /pol/ and complain there please. Thanks.

Posted

I'm honestly conflicted, because on the one hand I can't stand fetishist girls like her, yet on the other hand I feel sorry for her now that 4chan and 2chan are involved. Its less of a "aww, you dont deserve this :(" and more of a "wow I'd rather a college classmate found this and sent it to your family rather than the cesspool of 4chan."

I guess here's to hoping she doesn't get even more seriously doxxed and some nutjob goes after her...