• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6009 posts in this topic

Posted

saw this on bri's insta story. she quit her job, good job bri now your going to rely more on you followers for money. just great.

IMG_7933.thumb.PNG.b6dbdc00f7afc5eebcfa7

Not even gonna bother watching but i

"pursue art and happiness" 

LMFAO bishhh what "art" ..? 

Is her e-begging on Instagram her "art"? 

Posted

i just notice yesterday when i went through her youtube channel that she put the videos back of her and sonny (which i didn't even know she posted them before making them private). is she trying to cash in some views or what since she lack content?

Posted (edited)

saw this on bri's insta story. she quit her job, good job bri now your going to rely more on you followers for money. just great.

IMG_7933.thumb.PNG.b6dbdc00f7afc5eebcfa7

Oh jeez here we go again

You are not handling yourself

This is not how to handle yourself

There is nothing cute about pursuing every whim and fancy you have and begging everyone to bail you out

Stop pretending you know more than trained medical professionals and get some real treatment ffs

Edited by Sugi

Posted

She's like a natural-born scammer.

This will be the working title of her life story that she tries to sell unless some other snowflake steals it first. (And god knows there's competition).

Posted

She definitely got fired and is trying to play it off like she quit. There is no way someone who is apparently “struggling” with rent every damn month would quit their job like that. Lmfao. She’s so incredibly fake and in complete denial with how pathetic she is. “Gives me more time to decompress” my ass. You’re just going to stress yourself out more than before if struggling to pay your damn bills every month. I am so tired of her fake image man. It’s either that she got fired or she never actually struggles with rent and fakes it to get free money from her fans.

Posted

bruh

9CB30A54-8844-4388-8CBB-AABC95142C87.thu

0F47FA84-5BE6-4EEB-AF9C-84FE57C3DECE.thuCCF2FC9F-06AF-4564-8A63-AAABD9260BC8.thu

Posted

* le sigh *

Bri your handles have been either "MorenA in Japan" or "slaughter femme"... That's not very gender neutral of you is it?

And as late as last week (?) you have been introduced as a speaker with "she/her" pronouns for that event about Black content creators in Japan. If it bothered you that much you would have thrown a fit over that. You get annoyed only when it's time for your fake woke internet pity party over the use of your pronouns.

I really can't with that hobgoblin (see, it's gender neutral as you asked.)

Posted

bruh

9CB30A54-8844-4388-8CBB-AABC95142C87.thu

0F47FA84-5BE6-4EEB-AF9C-84FE57C3DECE.thuCCF2FC9F-06AF-4564-8A63-AAABD9260BC8.thu

Have to perform femininity? Bitch when? 

Nobody is making you perform femininity, you just choose to do it and then rant when someone gets the pronoun that you aren't even attempting to perform wrong. 

I don't think you can call it "being made to perform femininity" when you are able to argue about your pronouns. If someone is being made to perform a gender, I'm pretty sure that means that for whatever reason (safety, ect) they cannot publically identify as their preferred pronoun. But that doesn't seem to be the case for you. So which is it?

Posted

That poor girl is gonna be disappointed when she gets that book.

Also, did y'all know Chu has a YT channel too? She recently uploaded a Q&A with Bri, I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure they'll be making a fool of themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1dxBxvGcBM&feature=emb_title

Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 11.33.40 PM.png

Posted (edited)

Seems to me like she's only ranting about "not being a girl" whenever she gets unwanted attention (maybe men being obscene in her DMs?) It's fine whenever she wants to be dicked down tho.

Also, Bri, I read your book and wrote a review here. I have zero interest in leaving an actual star rating on Amazon because you're not worth the attention. 

Edited by Nevermore