• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6022 posts in this topic

Posted

Another HUGE reason she stays in Japan is for bragging rights and to say that she “lives in Japan and you don’t.” I’ll never forget her nearly glaring at the camera while talking about people who weren’t in Japan who spoke badly about her as if we were all jealous that she lived there. She can pretend she doesn’t like it over there all she wants but she knows she won’t ever try to leave because then she won’t feel like she’s above everyone and without Japan her whole brand is over.

whew Chile the way you just clocked her im

EF3A46A2-A942-4736-ADE0-971EC572BF1C.gif

Posted (edited)

dc72f3260ca106a0800ea73a486c4e24.thumb.j

Just trying to be edgy with a swiss army knife pressing into my cheek while not begging for money

Bri, You need some help if you are suicidal.

Edited by ZigZag
Fixed image

Posted

Someone should paypal her 5000 dollars so she can be checked into a hospital for her suicidal thoughts. I guess Japan doesn't have a system where people who claim they're going to kill themselves or hurt themselves can get "arrested" and put in an emergency psych ward. Like what's it called? Welfare checks? But she has threatened with suicide so often, no one would believe her anymore I guess. The girl who cried suicide should be her new instagram name

Posted

Bri would rather take money from her followers then take on sponsorships to earn money that she desperately needs to pay for her expenses that she couldn't afford to pay for even with her 3 jobs.

Because that would mean actually putting in effort. 

Posted

Actually representation of Bri to anyone who says she can get more money by actually working for it instead of just begging:ie.thumb.gif.b94eeebcdbdcc271451dd1d8710

She's rather beg for money and somehow people are still just give away money to her enabling this attitude.

Posted

Bri would rather take money from her followers then take on sponsorships to earn money that she desperately needs to pay for her expenses that she couldn't afford to pay for even with her 3 jobs.

Still trying to figure out how someone who rejects putting in effort for brand deals and only posts mediocre content is supposed to give a workshop on Youtube. 

Posted

I mean this assumes she can get sponsorships. Companies are already pretty racist toward people and Bri isn't exactly "advertiser friendly"  so she'd have an uphill battle.

Posted

6D1115E0-CC44-4D81-AC4B-00AA5A03B399.thu

This is guilt-tripping. This is manipulative. How the fuck is money going to help your mental illness? Are you going to use the money to get back on meds? Therapy? What fucking “proper resources” are you citing here???? What are you exactly going to do Bri, but go to a convenience store and just buy alcohol as you’ve been doing? You been missing work and classes to drink and go to clubs, or stay home drunk, whining about wanting male attention—talking about self-care—and now you want people to help you pay your bills because of it? 

Does Bri not realize she can google and find things like the Tokyo English Life Line? Look Bri here: https://telljp.com/

All the resources you need no money needed. 

Posted

4C8320C1-1D5E-4876-B8FD-F23B1279066D.png

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't be surprised if she's faking or greatly over exaggerating her mental illness. I know self diagnosing was a big trend a few years ago.

Edited by blackberries27

Posted (edited)

ngl i'm assuming her rent payment is due soon and she's learned that the only time people send her money is when they think her life is at risk. She's purposely creating a panic in her fanbase so they feel like they have to send her money NOW instead of giving them a chance to logically think this through. What does she need money for? What is money going to fix? Her insurance would cover hospitalization and probably medication as well. She supposedly works three jobs so there's literally no way she can't pay for shit herself. What the fuck?

she's admitted before that she makes all her money by "crying on the internet," she knows what she's doing. I'm sorry, I have zero pity and I flat-out don't believe her.

I honestly hope she fails out of school due to her poor attendance and gets shipped back to the U.S. because that's the only possible way I could see her changing her behavior.

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 7.55.58 AM.png

Edited by chaisah

Posted

4C8320C1-1D5E-4876-B8FD-F23B1279066D.png

If she has a goal does that mean she already knows where to go and what it costs? And she didn't set aside money for that in case?