• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5998 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

IMG_2400.thumb.jpg.cdac42321a16c3495c5dc

I knew there was a reason she came crying back to Youtube. Can't give a shitty workshop on it if you haven't been active for months.  

But she talked shit about another black female that lives in Japan and shouts black men are shit 24/7.

979.thumb.jpg.b0d9a4bc2511d329caf6f3b5a0

Posted (edited)

she was just on live where she was drunk and suicidal. she was talking about how she likes this new dude a lot which she recognizes as a problem bc she keeps doing this thing where she falls for any dude. throughout the whole live, she’s like “i need male attention” “why won’t men pay attention to me” “im gonna kill myself if he doesn’t give me attention” etc. the live lasted for maybe 10 min tops and chu pops asking if she’s sober. brianna is like nope, and then tells chu she’ll show her the guy she’s talking about bc “he’s fucking gorgeous”

then she talks about her family for bit. saying “fuck my family. fuck my mom, like she’s a white latina, catholic....she blames me being suicidal on herself and on other shit” 

talks about how she wishes she had a man that paid attention to her and a million dollars. someone asked her what is about male attention that you like so much. she responded, “the trauma”

shes also been drinking for three hours apparently and has asked her job to excuse her from coming in until Saturday. she says “it’s for self care” and Chu comments then “good you need your rest”

the live ends with Bri saying “im gonna go listen to music and cry about the fact that men aren’t paying attention to me so”

Edited by alcohol

Posted

Sorry but I’m happy I don’t know her in my own life.  

Posted

she was just on live where she was drunk and suicidal. she was talking about how she likes this new dude a lot which she recognizes as a problem bc she keeps doing this thing where she falls for any dude. throughout the whole live, she’s like “i need male attention” “why won’t men pay attention to me” “im gonna kill myself if he doesn’t give me attention” etc. the live lasted for maybe 10 min tops and chu pops asking if she’s sober. brianna is like nope, and then tells chu she’ll show her the guy she’s talking about bc “he’s fucking gorgeous”

then she talks about her family for bit. saying “fuck my family. fuck my mom, like she’s a white latina, catholic....she blames me being suicidal on herself and on other shit” 

talks about how she wishes she had a man that paid attention to her and a million dollars. someone asked her what is about male attention that you like so much. she responded, “the trauma”

shes also been drinking for three hours apparently and has asked her job to excuse her from coming in until Saturday. she says “it’s for self care” and Chu comments then “good you need your rest”

the live ends with Bri saying “im gonna go listen to music and cry about the fact that men aren’t paying attention to me so”

Bri complained about how everyone loves to say they are there for people with mental illness, but when it comes down to it it’s just all talk from them. 

Then said you can’t give sducidal or depressed people advice because they won’t take it and will do the opposite, she used herself as an example of not taking the advice others suggest. Bri said that you have to basically manipulate them into believing that they came up with your proposed suggestion in order to help them

Talked about how she hasn’t done therapy because she doesn’t have cash to pay upfront, I think she mentioned it would be $80, for a short session. Complained about how broke she is and said how much easier it was for people in the middle class with mental illness to get help because they can afford it. That’s where she said she wanted love and money. 

As someone who suffers from depression that Insta live was hard to watch. It was extremely triggering hearing her speaking with such a careless attitude about how things don’t get better and wanting to die.

I don’t want to be insensitive to other people with depression or who are suicidal, but god this bitch really does not deserve my sympathy.

It seems anytime her feelings aren’t reciprocated by men she is “depressed” or has “suicidal” thoughts. I can’t help feel like she is looking to force them to be by her side or else it’s their fault she is in that mindset.

Posted

Doesn't her mom give her money every month? If that was my daughter and she would badmouth me to the internet, she wouldn't get a single dime from me anymore. What a little ungrateful brat. Like, my house would be open for her and she would be welcome to come back home but sponsoring her shitty life in Japan while talking shit? Yeah no, as a mom that would not fly. She could figure it out herself. And so what if your mother thinks you being suicidal is her fault. You being hateful towards her isn't going to change that, she's just seeing that as action as you agreeing with her. Maybe once she's back in the US they can go to a session or 2 of family therapy.
I wonder if she's genuinely depressed (as in major depression) or has PDD (which is just as bad of course but there is a difference). I feel like she acts way to flippant about suicide to actually be suicidal?
Also there's a reason men don't pay attention to her. You receive the energy you give out. You act like a brat, you're going to attract brats

Posted

Im sorry but you cannot call yourself a mental health advocate while simultaneously using your "mental health day" to get trashed. Bitch, do you know how hard it is for NDs to get those?! I was literally one bad day from throwing myself in front of a train and I had to go to work and pretend everything was hunky dory. And the more you abuse your mental health days, the harder you make shit for NDs. Seriously, fuck this bitch. 

Posted

When you don't love yourself so you move to a different country where you can get sexual validation and even that doesn't fill the void because no one takes you seriously as a romantic partner. Yeesh. If she stopped trying to live a fantasy and took herself seriously enough to get the help she needed a lot of this shit could be avoided. But she needs the special status of being a dysfunctional foreigner in Japan or the rest of that little bit of "significance" goes out the window. Sad really. (Despite my inability to feel sorry for her at this point). 

Posted

imo Bri is the type of person who needs too feel special and she's probably at that point in her mental illness where she doesn't want it to change (not really) because having BPD gets her the attention and special status she desires (impacted even more by her other 'special' status of being a foreigner abroad, a POC, a sexual minority, and supposedly gender-nonconforming) even while it's also ruining her life. I was just listening to a mental health podcast yesterday and they were discussing people who reject help because they believe there's something that sets them apart, that they are special and uniquely ill and can't be helped and that their mental illness defines who they are, and that very much sounds like the type of dumb shit Bri seems to believe i.e. medication won't actually help her so instead she does....... yoga??? to cope?? lmfao bitch please actually do something about your mental illness because the pity points aren't going to feel so good when you're six feet under.

it's similar to those idiots who purposely do shit that worsens their mental health (drinking, drugs, self-sabotage) for their ~art~ because they claim they have to suffer to be creative. In the same vein, Bri continues to spiral downward because it gets her the attention and asspats she's desperate for. She's going to be her own damn downfall. 

Posted

I feel bad for her on some days but she's overall just a human trashcan

Posted

why tf did she even move to a country that she hates and shit on the women there but wants the men, she hates the food in japan and keeps on complaining about it. if she moved to korea she would totally to the same thing. just move to mexico if you want real mexican food or something.

Posted

F4CF91E9-73DB-46B6-B3E3-2D24E832B88A.thu

Posted (edited)

why tf did she even move to a country that she hates and shit on the women there but wants the men, she hates the food in japan and keeps on complaining about it. if she moved to korea she would totally to the same thing. just move to mexico if you want real mexican food or something.

She could also just try making it herself. 

Also I'm pretty sure the only reason she stays in Japan at this point is her Fetish for Japanese dudes and nothing else. When does she talk about being happy other than being with dudes and getting attention? 

Which isn't a good sign for her mental health if that's the case. 

Edited by CareyAisha