• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5909 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to be insensitive, but why is Bri claiming to be a non binary femme? I know that Bri had the username Slaugtherfemme before the username switched and that been a couple of people on insta has used she/her pronouns (and sis and mama) which didn't make Bri angry?  This is a pretty stupid question sorry.

Probably because most of her friends in Japan are POC/Black so she can't be more oppressed than them. She needs some way to be able to say whoever doesn't like her is a bigot. Plus it makes her so much more special and struggling. 

Posted

Not to be insensitive, but why is Bri claiming to be a non binary femme? I know that Bri had the username Slaugtherfemme before the username switched and that been a couple of people on insta has used she/her pronouns (and sis and mama) which didn't make Bri angry?  This is a pretty stupid question sorry.

I think she's just trying to rake in as many "oppression" points as possible. Kinda surprised she hasn't invented a physical illness yet and claimed to be disabled. She only gets angry with people using feminine pronounce when she actually remembers she's supposed to be non binary , I feel like she occasional just forgets it.

Posted

Shouldn‘t Bri get an own snowflake category?

Like Mira, Venus and such

Posted

0B3A3036-04FB-40FA-9364-A52CD42AA3E0.thu

What?? I’m pretty sure Japan sells strawberries, and IIRC, it’s BEEN strawberry season anyways. 

Why does this bitch lie about every single little thing wtf

Posted

You guys I'm still trying to get the tea about the whole Keira thing but this is all I got so far:

Brianna has always been weirdly involved in Keira and her boyfriend's relation ship. Remember when she said that "he treated her better than his girlfirend"? or some bullshit. And I couldn't find the screenshot where she took credit for them being together but it's somewhere on this thred. 

She said she was the one who made them date or something?

Screenshot_(216).thumb.png.b7bf756bb8358

I don't think they had sex but, I think she probably started thirsting over this dude and that made Keira uncomfortable.

Screenshot_(218).thumb.png.da05cffe64462

And yeah at one point when Keira and her dude were broken up, the goblin formerly known as Brianna kept posting him on her story. So fucked up. That's how you treat the girl who always showed up during your "suicidal" episodes?

But what's even worse is that "yungboyblue" would play into her bullshit and give her the attention she so desperately needed.

If anyone has more tea about this, please enlighten us all.

Btw I just wanna say that Bri you look like a bokoblin.

bokoblin.thumb.png.ebf3c262018a66158f2c2

gotta say she sounds like a bokoblin too ksksks

Posted

oh really bri? you talk about self love and japan? since when do you have self love? last time i check you hate japan you bokoblin and you also even sexually assaulted someone. wtf are you talking about?

IMG_7402.thumb.PNG.0bd928789c717eb7d87c9

IMG_7403.thumb.PNG.1b9838a20d80428700070

jfc, your full of bullshit brianna.

IMG_3631.thumb.GIF.552558884267b2b6f9a44

Posted

How many people does Brianna think follow her? Hundreds, thousands?? I’m not denying her experience but she needs to understand her followers don’t live in Japan, they live outside of Japan. 

Also self growth would be knowing when to change direction in life when things are working out is taking a big toll on you health/mental health 

Posted (edited)

What?? I’m pretty sure Japan sells strawberries, and IIRC, it’s BEEN strawberry season anyways. 

Why does this bitch lie about every single little thing wtf

This is obviously not to WK Bri but I'm in Kansai rn and haven't seen fresh strawberries AT ALL. Iirc strawberry season is May/June in Japan. You might be able to find them in really big cities but I even went to my region's equivalent of a supermarket and there were none. 

IMG_2400.thumb.jpg.cdac42321a16c3495c5dc

I knew there was a reason she came crying back to Youtube. Can't give a shitty workshop on it if you haven't been active for months.  

Edited by 4thetea

Posted

I'm all for Black women supporting each other, especially when they're all living in a country far from their own but man... Wtf is wrong with all these groups giving that bish a platform when there are pages upon pages of her well-documented fuckery?!

At some point, I have to believe that everyone is trash and don't deserve to be listened to if they willingly associate with her. This isn't about finessing anymore and believing her over this forum because '[we're] all trolls', when you just need some basic reading comprehension to see all the proof of Bri's appalling behavior. They just don't care huh.

Posted

Hidden Content

IMG_2400.thumb.jpg.cdac42321a16c3495c5dc

I knew there was a reason she came crying back to Youtube. Can't give a shitty workshop on it if you haven't been active for months.  

what happened to being non binary? 

Posted (edited)

Slightly ot: I know black people aren't a monolith and if Brianna identifies as black then...okay I guess, but I'm kind of tired of black spaces highlighting mixed women as black. Isn't she half Mexican? Meaning she is biracial? I could be wrong so please correct me. I really don't want to sound problematic or like I'm trying to invalidate others but it gets tiring when (SOME) mixed raced black women get pushed into black spaces because sometimes they're black and proud when it's convenient but they still partake in being "exotic" And "not BLACK black" when they can one up a fully black person, and in a homogenous country like Japan where black people are usually negatively stereotyped, it just rubs me the wrong way. Brianna still has certain marks of "privilege" since she doesn't have type four hair (since there is texture preference for type 3 hair in the natural hair community), is brown skin (not dark skinned), and I think she knows and it's partially why she tries to put on other oppression labels onto herself so it deflects from that. Again, I'm really not trying to paint mixed women negatively. If Brianna were actually setting a decent example I might be more okay with it, but the fact that she's not and she gets to be a representative when there might be other fully black (or even mixed) women who are probably way more deserving? Idk it just doesn't sit right. 

I'm really not trying to sound divisive. This has been an ongoing discussion in the black community and it's still ever changing so I'm open to hearing other perspectives. 

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

she said she will take a year off of youtube bc she hates it but comes back crying bc she has a workshop? wow.

Posted

she said she will take a year off of youtube bc she hates it but comes back crying bc she has a workshop? wow.

Ngl I would love it if someone attended and reported on this event. What in the world would she say? Would she present her own crazy shit?

Her presentation should be "How to Ruin Your Reputation on YouTube." 

This is a really bad choice for an organization to make. It pretty much screams "we have no standards," which is unfortunate.

Posted

There's also an established discomfort among many non-binary people about how feminist/LGBTQ groups like to treat us as "basically just women". Lke there will be book anthologies or panels or zines or whatever organized for "women and nonbinary people", as though we're just "women who are a bit different". It's super alienating and it makes me laugh that brianna is willingly going along with it because we all know what she like best is attention, not authenticity.

Posted

A couple shots from her recent stories:

IMG_0982.thumb.PNG.828d92f776d550a3881e2 IMG_0983_3.thumb.PNG.d1ea7d1fb41a9be29d3

the first one if her just going off about how terrible men are so I'm not even going to bother to go through the trouble of writing it down, but the second one is pretty much: "but like really though y'all bitches have no empathy..... no sense of human decency.... a lack of self awareness..... you have no idea who you are, like.... what's not clicking?"

sounds like she's talking about herself tbh lol also I have to say, for someone who's so obsessed with male attention she sure has a toxic idea of what relationships with men should be like. If you seriously think males are incapable of being genuine or loving human beings why are you constantly chasing their coat tails idgi.